Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    briancb1 is offline Member

My First cycle complete - pics included

Finished first cycle: Test E 500mgs week, 11 weeks total. I ate 3200-3600 moderatly clean to poor cals the first 6 weeks where I gained all my weight. I ate around 2000-2200 when i was cutting

When I first started working out, on a "whatever comes my way" diet, absolutly no cardio: 181lbs 19% BF 12-2005

Before Cycle, steady diet, regular cardio: 172lbs 13% BF 12-2006

6 Weeks in Cycle, not the best diet, no cardio: Fatty Bloated 198lbs ?? BF 1/07(too many simple carbs!)

11 Weeks in Cycle, clean diet, plenty of cardio: 185lbs 12% BF Me last week(increased cardio, decresed cals)

So there are the snap shots from my first voyage. I liked my first cycle, but wish I ate better and switched up my routine every 3 weeks like I originally planned.
    My advice to any new commers is to wait untill you CAN maintain a steady diet (I lived in OC for 3 days and in LA for 4 days, not the best condition to haul food around when im constantly moving all my stuff).
    Maintain a cardio routine, if the weight isn't comming on like planned up the clean cals, don't sluff off the cardio.
    Take pictures, so you can show how you do!

Now I need to workout my ego and get some confidence, havn't gotten laid forever! HAHA....j/k

ANY COMMENTS WELCOME!

Special thanks too: Pumpd4lif, Nark, IDBmfkr, Special Beast, and everyone else that responded to my PM's.

Brian
    Last edited by briancb1; 03-12-2007 at 10:03 AM.

Thread Information