avion1971 is offline Junior Member

Ladies Figures Pre Contest Prep - First Show

Okay Gentleman,

I am a little apprehensive about putting my wifes pictures on this site but i need some advice. This is her first attempt at figures and we are trying to create a workable pre contest diet and cardio routine. I have researched this area of competition and want to make sure she is on track. Can any of you personal trainers or ladies with experience with figures chime in and let us know if she lacks muscularity to compete this year. The show date we are planning for is June 9th. Her conditioning is coming rather quickly but we dont want her to lose muscle. She has only been training a year so please show your class guys and give her some constructive criticism. Need body fat estimate....

Weight 124, Height 5'5", Body Fat ???? 29 years old. Show Date - June 9th. We would like to compete May 26th too if we are both ready so let me know what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ladies Figures Pre Contest Prep - First Show-front.jpg   Ladies Figures Pre Contest Prep - First Show-side.jpg   Ladies Figures Pre Contest Prep - First Show-back.jpg  

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Have her make her own name and notify a mod/admin and she'll have access to the female section, where she could be guided by those who are more knowing about female comps.

jbarkley is offline Member
    Your wife has a really good base to work off of. Her abs are starting to come in and if her shows not until June she should really look good by then. Her legs are also very athletic looking and have good shape. The areas I would have her focus would be her delts, calves, hamstrings, lats and delts. I'm guessing her bf is around 18 or 19 %. For only training for a year she looks real good. Good luck!

Thread Information