AirForceTACP is offline Junior Member

I think Im ready..

Hey guys.. im sure some of you have seen some of these pics.. there all within 2-3 weeks..

I finally have a very strict diet and feel like i really am ready for a cycle..

I just started lifting legs about 2 months ago.. So im still hitting them really hard.. if i cycle im not going to start until my legs put on some size naturally.. so prob. another 2-3 months..

Im debating doing a 75mg trenbolone acetate / 100mg test-prop blend
    Run it for 40 or 80 days.. what do you guys think... ?

Please be honest.. I'd like to know what you guys think..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I think Im ready..-ba.jpg   I think Im ready..-c1.jpg   I think Im ready..-vasc.jpg   I think Im ready..-leg.jpg   I think Im ready..-leggie.jpg  

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    You look good!

Because you just found your diet now and just started training legs ect.. I think you should hold off the cycling until you put some more overall mass on yourself. As for the cycle you proposed it is not for a beginner, I wouldn't recommend tren or prop for a first, eventually you should just use a long ester test.

So you have the right idea, keep training and eating until you put some more weight on and once you think you are ready the do a cycle take my advice and stay away from tren and go with test e or cyp.

Keep up the good work

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i agree with kaberle, i would definately continue to work on building your wheels, your entire body will thicken up.

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    why do u want to cycle right now? how old are you?

Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15
    You look good!

Because you just found your diet now and just started training legs ect.. I think you should hold off the cycling until you put some more overall mass on yourself. As for the cycle you proposed it is not for a beginner, I wouldn't recommend tren or prop for a first, eventually you should just use a long ester test.

So you have the right idea, keep training and eating until you put some more weight on and once you think you are ready the do a cycle take my advice and stay away from tren and go with test e or cyp.

Keep up the good work
    Very much agreed. Good post.

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    looking good dude. Looking vascular, I to would suggest some test e for your first cycle, that with a clean bulking diet could really do you some good! good luck bro

-Tbolz

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you?

You look in good shape. Lean goodjob.
    Your right about those legs, their tiny!
    I would continue to hit the legs. Like the others have said, this will put mass on the entire body.
    IMO you should hold off cycleing until the legs match the upper.

Yea.. im sad i neglected them for so long..

Im 20 years old.. Deadlifts and Squats are my new found testosterone for the moment.. i just felt my upperbody mass peaking but im sure a clean bulk can hold me offf for another year if you all think its too early

Why do you wanna cycle so soon? How much can you deadlift/bench/squat? How many calories are you consuming a day? What're your stats??

briancb1 is offline Member
    tren ace for first cycle? unless you are used to jabbing, you would probably wouldn't be able to walk for the first part of your cycle jabbing that much.

good luck in whatever you do.

Quote Originally Posted by ph34rsh4ck
    Why do you wanna cycle so soon? How much can you deadlift/bench/squat? How many calories are you consuming a day? What're your stats??
    Im:

~5'11" 180lbs
    16.5" bicep, 41-42" chest, 29" waist

I just started deadlifting and squatting about 2 months ago

I can deadlift 455x1
    The most weight I've done on squat was 285x6 (weak i know)

Flat Bench: 225x13-15 , 245x8
    Incline: 185x20 , 225x8

I currently take in ~3500 calories a day
    Hoping to compete in about 3 years

If your hoping to compete in 3 years, id say put off the cycle for a while, get your calories up to 4500+ a day, and you should gain like crazy, no point in effing up your receptor sensitivity if you dont have to, just ramp your caloric intake for a while, im wanting to compete as well in about 2 years, im a little bit shorter than you and im at 180 right now, what im doin is just setting a weight goal for myself before i cycle, i wanna be at least 200-210 before i hit my cycle

I've already been 210 .. i just finally gotmyself down to the point where i'm starting to be happy with my body fat% right now ive been upping the calories slowly maintaining 180lbs while still dropping fat..

I hope to be up to 4000 calories by mid-april

Well if your wanting to compete are u planning on just staying at 180 for the next 3 years? You gota sacrifice some bodyfat in order to get bigger..

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    how can you deadlift 455 but only squat 285 for reps?

Im hoping to "Clean Bulk" slowly..

If I stay natural Id be happy to put on 10-15 lbs a year maintaining my bf%

"how can you deadlift 455 but only squat 285 for reps?"

- maybe because I have really long arms.. ? I dont understand how my squat really effects my DL as significantly as you're making it seem
    Last edited by AirForceTACP; 03-18-2007 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirForceTACP
    Im hoping to "Clean Bulk" slowly..

If I stay natural Id be happy to put on 10-15 lbs a year maintaining my bf%

"how can you deadlift 455 but only squat 285 for reps?"

- maybe because I have really long arms.. ? I dont understand how my squat really effects my DL as significantly as you're making it seem

So whats your goal for the next 3 years, if you wanna compete, do you have a mental image of what you wanna be at and when?

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Train legs and bulk up.

Quote Originally Posted by ph34rsh4ck
    So whats your goal for the next 3 years, if you wanna compete, do you have a mental image of what you wanna be at and when?
    I personally would dream to be a lean 230lbs ... but a 45 lbs muscle jump is pretty big.. ha

thats true that you may have long arms, but leg strength plays a big part in deadlifts (even tho the back is used as well). im not trying to flame, i think you look great. that lift just caught my eye.

jbarkley is offline Member
    You have an excellant frame, you already know your legs are lagging and indicate you've started training them....that's going to make a huge difference in the balance of your physique. At 20, IMO I think you should hold off on running a cycle until you've pushed your natural potential as far as you can take it. I think you still have a lot of room to grow naturally, and again that's just my opinion for whatever it's worth....Livestrong!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    how can you deadlift 455 but only squat 285 for reps?
    It happens. Add 50 lbs to both of those and you have my numbers. I'm built to pull, just like airforce probably is.

I think you're headed in the right direction with the lean bulk. What's the point in getting fat? One, you look bad. Two, you're not as healthy. Three, you have to lose that fat anyway. It's not like you need to do "bulking" to get to 200lbs and lean.. and from there, a little gear will take you a long way.
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 03-19-2007 at 10:00 PM.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    you said youre ready for a cycle and i noticed your name was airforce, first are you in the airforce and if you are do you know if they test for aas in the military drug tests let me know

bigmike8585 is offline Junior Member
    lookin good bro. those numbers are pretty impressive if you ask me....especially all natural. if i were you id wait about a year or so to do a cycle and really work on your legs during that time

ground_pounder is offline New Member

great start bro

keep it up man, what is your diet like?

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    this is an old post

Thread Information