AdVSeekR369 is offline Female Member

Clen cycle - pics before starting - female

Hey all -
    Started my clen three days ago - so far so good...

I'll keep you updated with some more pictures through the cycle... should be able to take some better pictures next time around.

female - 6ft - 170 (starting out weight)

so far on day three
    Day 1: 40 mcg
    Day 2: 60 mcg
    Day 3: 80 mcg (on day three right now...)

Due to my size i think higher doeses are working well - very little sides and today has been the best so far... feeling it the most with hardly any uncomfortable side effects.

Clean Diet - and daily cardio (Day one cardio was a little tough after taking my doses - day two and three did cardio in morning - MUCH better )

Also running a 3-day split weight routine currently.

BF% - with hand held at gym said 21% three weeks ago... obviously i'm hearing those aren't very accurate - any guesses or estimates from anyone would be great.. ill try to get a caliper measurement soon instead...

I'll keep ya posted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clen cycle - pics before starting - female-arms-v2.jpg   Clen cycle - pics before starting - female-legs.jpg  

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dam 6ft gl with the cycle

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I think it would be more beneficial to you if you posted your diet as well.

I also wonder why you are increasing the amounts daily? Its not always about "feeling" it, I would increase only when your temp drops. At this rate, you will burn your receptors out real quick (mistake I made my first time out).

Looking good gal, good luck
    ***No source checks!!!***

Excellent advice - thanks. Wasn't sure if feeling it or not meant i was getting full effects of it. Unfortunately i have no thermometer - ill get one today

I have not taken the last 20mcg today - maybe ill keep it at 60 today and continue that for a bit.

keep em comin

shark333 is offline Associate Member
    my girl is runnin 40mcg during 2nd week and temp is staying up so we havent up her yet either . great advice ninja

Just to clarify then (for future knowledge), i read a few different places to up the dose every day until you couldn't handle the side effects. Is this less efficent than simply sticking with a consistant low dose of say 40 mcg?

60mcg is fine for today - will probably keep it here for a while - thanks

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdVSeekR369
    Just to clarify then (for future knowledge), i read a few different places to up the dose every day until you couldn't handle the side effects. Is this less efficent than simply sticking with a consistant low dose of say 40 mcg?

60mcg is fine for today - will probably keep it here for a while - thanks

Run it till the sides get to you, then back down 20mcg. Run that does for 2-3 days on, then take 2 days off using benadryl(sp?), repeat.

Honestly post your diet like that other girls said. Clen isn't a magic pill like I'm sure you know - nothing drastic will happened unless your diet and cardio routine is proper and strict. I know of people that took clen without really changing their diet/routine and didn't lose 1oz...

but besides that I think you look fine, but whatever floats your boat.

good luck

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I've read the same thing, but I got the exact same results @ 60 that I did @ 200mcg. It's not worth it imo, more sides, same results.

Make sure you're taking your taurine and potassium, also don't take it after 6PM, as you probably know. Good luck! You're going to look super bangin, since you already look good!

Gent

Hey thanks all for the input...
    Yup definitely getting down the taurine and potassium. I'll post my diet sometime tomorrow as well, so that i can make sure that's on point. Trust me i'm not looking for magic...

my cardio has been at an hour a day almost everyday, and i need some extra oomph to cut down a bit more.

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    What bf% are you setting as your goal and have you used Clen before?

Sylar is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdVSeekR369
    BF% - with hand held at gym said 21% three weeks ago... obviously i'm hearing those aren't very accurate
    Don't look like it's accurate to me, AdVSeekR369. Your body looks fit and toned.

Don't try to loose any more BF.

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    damn i love tall girls....

good luck with the clen but remember its all about diet and staying active!!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    good luck, you seem to already have a great base

Thread Information