unclemoney is offline Senior Member

Just took some pics today

Finally hit 170 pounds, 5 ft 10... 19 years old... clueless on bf%

Reason I say finally is cuz when I got back from the army I was only wei***n 160 and then I got lazy as sh!t and eating went to sh!t and I dropped to like 145-150... Well I've been nailing the gym with ironman's HIT routine and a fvcking MAD diet of just eating eating eating and in a little over 2 months I've gained approx 18-22 pounds give or take...

Might not be big compared to you guys... but for me... I'm at an all time natty high and my strength is unbelieveable to what it used to be

I started workingout//bodybuilding back at the very end of 10th grade... Weighed 95 pounds... The dumbass I was I used prohormones at the age of 15... By the time I graduated and l left for the army I was wei***n in at 138 pounds... By the time I got back I was about 158 but stopped and dropped to 145-150ish... So for me to go in 2 months from that to 170 is pretty good, proves to me that

DIET IS EVERYTHING

and I guess it's the combo of the diet//training but my strength is unbelieveable compared to what it's ever been in the past, it has f'n skyrocketed, I don't even know what to relate my strength gains to but they are f'n skyrocketing, I've been keeping a training log and I've gained not only on avg of about 30 pounds to each lift but I've killed the previously done reps of a lower weight ie; lifting 20-30 pounds more and doing 3-5 more reps. Oh and that's comparing today's workout I had I had earlier to about only 4 weeks ago... And I'm mad serious that 4 weeks ago I was lifting a lot less and struggling now it's just like attacking the weight and I'm pumped and motivated the whole way through I love doing everything the motivation is sweet, guess it could be my diet//friend and a little help from the no-shotgun for the energy.

Reason I say that I don't know how to compare this is that yes I was a dumbass an extreme dumbass and I have actually ran a 12 week cycle of test-e at 500mg/wk and I havn't had this good of strength//mass//size gains as compared to what's happening now with just diet and exercise... But then again back when I cycled I didn't have sh!t for a diet so it ain't all too comparable.

Oh yeah, I've gained approx an inch and a half to both arms so far
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just took some pics today-again-001.jpg   Just took some pics today-myself-003.jpg   Just took some pics today-my-arm-019.jpg   Just took some pics today-my-arm-020.jpg  
    Last edited by unclemoney; 06-05-2007 at 02:19 AM.

Oh yeah, I have my right arm sleeved off except I need to get something on the inside of my right bicep to finish it off... and I have a tat on my left shoulder... But here's a pic of my fav one on my right forearm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just took some pics today-13.jpg  

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats and yeah stay away from the AAS for now. I totally agree especially diet and training is everything.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Nice tats.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Congrats and yeah stay away from the AAS for now. I totally agree especially diet and training is everything.
    Yeah definately staying away from AAS for now... I want to get to at least to around 190 or 200 naturally b4 I touch AAS.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    good luck bro if you keep up your attitude youll reach your goals

ben1750 is offline New Member
    Nice work!! keep arms look great!

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Bologna
    Yea and in the non enlarged pics the first one looks like he is beating off and a wrinkly old man.

Nice progress keep up the good work!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I was really hoping these were "BEFORE" pics!

Just kidding, keep up the good work!

M.

bigswole32 is offline Junior Member
    GOod job man!

Thread Information