Thread: My first show

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vaeltaire is offline Associate Member

My first show

Just got through doing my first show on june 2nd. I got 2nd place in the novice lightweight. I tell you what this is the hardest thing I have ever done. I have been lifting for about 3 years and I have always tried to eat pretty good. I thought I had an idea of how hard it would be to compete but I had no idea. I have a guy that is kind enough to of helped me through all of this and do all my diets for me and he would not charge me to help me. Not many people like that. He knows his stuff. I kinda flattened out a little to much for this show so we are trying more carb days with this up coming show. Seems how this is my first year to ever compete it's all trail and error to see what works well with my body. That's why I am gonna do as many shows this summer as I can. Getting ready to do my second show on july 7. After this show I got one more 2 weeks later. After my last show I am gonna take a week or two off to rest and start hitting it hard for next year with all the people I got helping me now I hope to put on some good size this year.. So here are some pics of my first show. Gonna post some before pics of me at 21 before I started lifting as soon as I can locate them. What do you guys think would be some good areas besides my legs to try to work on? I have been working legs twice a week for 5 months I have put an inch and a half on them they are coming along but I hope to get them bigger this year..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	523 
Size:	485.3 KB 
ID:	81977   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.JPG 
Views:	243 
Size:	675.1 KB 
ID:	81978   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.JPG 
Views:	222 
Size:	615.9 KB 
ID:	81979   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.JPG 
Views:	385 
Size:	611.8 KB 
ID:	81980   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9.JPG 
Views:	260 
Size:	467.9 KB 
ID:	81981  

Thread Information