BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

realistic bf% in the next 8 weeks

ok guys ive already got a thread started on my cycle progress but im curious? what do you think is a realistic bf% i can get down to considering the fact im on tren and test cyp(i know its not reccommended for a cutting but its what i got so im making the best of it)....im 2 weeks in and ive been told there are SOME visible changes as far as weight goes......i know my diet aint dialed in right now but that is going to change when i move and get away from my parents place and im able to shop for myself....so im thinking i can get down to 10-12% which would be awsome but does that sound realistic with proper diet and cardio and weight training...here is a pic from 2 weeks ago @ around 20-22%.... between me dropping body fat and putting on some muscle i think i might be down to 18-19%...not sure just a guess for what ive seen in the mirror and from the comments that have been said....let me know what you guys think.....i will be putting more pics up on my actual cycle thread either tomarrow or sat......put it on my boys let me know what you think.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0294.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	558.5 KB 
ID:	91476Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0295.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	538.1 KB 
ID:	91477Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0296.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	557.8 KB 
ID:	91478Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0297.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	575.9 KB 
ID:	91479

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    With your current cycle if dieting/cardio is in check and adding t3/ephedrine you could probably drop 25lbs in 8 weeks almost all bodyfat... but anything is just going to be a guestimate as I dont know your specifics...

ive done the T/3 deal and that shit did not react right with my body.....i started going into an alergic shock from it...my whole body broke out in hives and my feet and the rest of my body started to swell up...between that and the hives i looked like the thing from fantastic four....i dont know if it was fake or what...but if my mom wanst a nurse i would have been in an ambulance on the way to the hospital....as far as things that can be specifically for fatloss....i take hydroxycut hardcore,thermo CLA, green tea extract, my aderall prescription....and i have some clen too but i dont think i even have enough to make it through 2 weeks and i dont know if b12 plays a role in it....also i take 2 stacker 2s when i wake up in the morning as well....ive been reading about DNP but im not sure if i want to try it or not....i was reading mixed reviews on it...and as far as specifics go what do you need to know?

TheArtist is offline Member
    jesus... stacker 2's, hydroxycut hardcore, green teac extract, isn't that A LOT of caffiene??

it damn sure is......between that and my aderall im zooming the whole day....and then wth the tren i dont get to sleep untill 3 or 4.

W/O T3 your going to have to have 1 big carb up day a week and do some HIIT sessions...

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    anything is obtainable with hard work....im not sure what your cycle looks like but make sure thats inline...and start training hard....like soustealer said...hiit sessions work great for fat burning....train like a animal just dont overtrain....good luck bro

thanx for the input guys.....ive been an animal in the gym all day everyday....i try and do cardio in the mornin and later on after i get done lifting 5-6 days a week..... i do HIIT several times a weeks after i get done lifting, but i think im just going to do it in the morning and then make my lifting like cardio by keeping the intensity up and resting no longer than a min between sets...im going to be posting new pcs up in the mornin...im only 2 weeks in but im starting to fill out again and im ive dropped some bf as well...im just curious to see if it is a noticable difference with the pics.

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAC250 View Post
    thanx for the input guys.....ive been an animal in the gym all day everyday....i try and do cardio in the mornin and later on after i get done lifting 5-6 days a week..... i do HIIT several times a weeks after i get done lifting, but i think im just going to do it in the morning and then make my lifting like cardio by keeping the intensity up and resting no longer than a min between sets...im going to be posting new pcs up in the mornin...im only 2 weeks in but im starting to fill out again and im ive dropped some bf as well...im just curious to see if it is a noticable difference with the pics.
    reading other posts i thought you wanted to lose body fat and your doing HIIT why not do low intensity at an incline phate put me on to this i do 6.0 incline at 4.0miles and i burn a good amount of fat, correct me if im wrong.

i do something similar to that in the mornings and after some workouts....except im only at like a 4 or 5 inch incline...at 4 or 5 mph but if that aint enough i will up it like the way you suggested.....from what i understand about HIIT is that you dont have to do it as long(say 15 mins opposed to 30) and you burn the same amount if not more than doing reg cardio....the whole point behind HIIT is that it speeds up your resting metabolism as well....thats just what ive read...and in all honesty ive pretty much slowed down on the HIIT cardio but if im low on time i will do it...i guess it is all just based on your goals.....i can pack on weight like its nothing it just getting off that is the hard part for me....like ive said to people at the gym im so fed up im ALMOST willing to loose some muscle just to loose insane amounts of bf.....but since im on cycle im going to keep doing my normal cardio and throw in HIIT a few times during the week and let my diet and the tren and test do the rest of the work...along with lifting of course....ill up the incline tonight and see how i feel....its not much of a diff but if its that extra inch that is going to get me there im all for it.

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    im in the same boat with the same cycle, i do 15min incline before and after my work outs with about an hour or so on weights. But the low intensity helps i been noticing a difference. High intensity trains your heart if im not mistaken and is just good for it. low burns fat =] im 4 weeks in on a 10 weeker its just begun

your taking tren and test cyp as well........have you started to feel the test kicking in yet.....ive done prop b4 so im not used to the long estered stuff...ive been on the cyp at 550 a week and the tren at 100mg eod for 2 weeks now...my member is still working but im not feeling that crzy sex drive yet...so im a lil confused if the test is even real or not.....im also thinking once i feel the test start to kick im going to do the tren ed...what are you looking like at 4 weeks in have you seen any good gains yet....cause im only 2 weeks in on a 10 week cycle

set the incline on 3.5 for Steady state speed = a very fast pased walk heart rate should be around 65-68% of your max (usually around 3.3-3.5MPH)
    and 2.5 incline for hiit balls out fastest speed you can physically move until your body fails to produce the energy needed followed by a moderate paced walk

2 hit sessions a week lasting between 8-20 minutes(dependent solely on your how long your blasting sessions run Example: 30sec balls out followed by 1 minute walk is all you can handle session is 9 minutes in length if you can handle 1minute followed by 1 minutes then start bumping your time 8-10-12-14 till you hit 20 minutes....)

3-4 sessions steady state should be burning around 550kcals an hour on the treadmill...

i do something similar to that in the mornings and after some workouts....except im only at like a 4 or 5 inch incline...at 4 or 5 mph but if that aint enough i will up it like the way you suggested.....from what i understand about HIIT is that you dont have to do it as long(say 15 mins opposed to 30) and you burn the same amount if not more than doing reg cardio....the whole point behind HIIT is that it speeds up your resting metabolism as well....thats just what ive read...and in all honesty ive pretty much slowed down on the HIIT cardio but if im low on time i will do it...i guess it is all just based on your goals.....i can pack on weight like its nothing it just getting off that is the hard part for me....like ive said to people at the gym im so fed up im ALMOST willing to loose some muscle just to loose insane amounts of bf.....but since im on cycle im going to keep doing my normal cardio and throw in HIIT a few times during the week and let my diet and the tren and test do the rest of the work...along with lifting of course....ill up the incline tonight and see how i feel....its not much of a diff but if its that extra inch that is going to get me there im all for it.
    As I said before without T3 carbing up and HIIT are essential.... the carbing up will help upregulate your metabolism and so will the HIIT in a similar fashion as T3.. plus you will get the added bonus of HIIT increasing GH secretion up to 800% in some cases true HIIT increases resting metabolism creating whats called an oxygen debt... so you burn off extra calories when your done.. but its not a significant amount less then 100kcals for the day the most significant benefit from hit is basically telling your body your not starving yourself anymore the same kind of effect we try and get through insulin secretion from increased carb consumption together they are the natty guys secret weapons(by natty I mean someone not using thyroid hormones as they are the staple in current enhanced bodybuilders arsenal)to getting ripped....

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    As I said before without T3 carbing up and HIIT are essential.... the carbing up will help upregulate your metabolism and so will the HIIT in a similar fashion as T3.. plus you will get the added bonus of HIIT increasing GH secretion up to 800% in some cases true HIIT increases resting metabolism creating whats called an oxygen debt... so you burn off extra calories when your done.. but its not a significant amount less then 100kcals for the day the most significant benefit from hit is basically telling your body your not starving yourself anymore the same kind of effect we try and get through insulin secretion from increased carb consumption together they are the natty guys secret weapons(by natty I mean someone not using thyroid hormones as they are the staple in current enhanced bodybuilders arsenal)to getting ripped....
    thanx for the in dept info bro i will go fot it that way....now how long should i do the HIIT for and how many times a week do you recommend.....every time i do cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    set the incline on 3.5 for Steady state speed = a very fast pased walk heart rate should be around 65-68% of your max (usually around 3.3-3.5MPH)
    and 2.5 incline for hiit balls out fastest speed you can physically move until your body fails to produce the energy needed followed by a moderate paced walk

2 hit sessions a week lasting between 8-20 minutes(dependent solely on your how long your blasting sessions run Example: 30sec balls out followed by 1 minute walk is all you can handle session is 9 minutes in length if you can handle 1minute followed by 1 minutes then start bumping your time 8-10-12-14 till you hit 20 minutes....)

3-4 sessions steady state should be burning around 550kcals an hour on the treadmill...
    scratch that ....i didnt see this my bad.

scratch that ....i didnt see this my bad.
    One other thing I should mention HIIT is just as taxing on the nervous system/legs as squatting so it should never be done the day before/day of or day after your Squats....IMO...

does the same go for doing dead lifts as well?

does the same go for doing dead lifts as well?
    I would try to avoid it but I wouldn't say it would be detrimental but who knows depends on your body...

Thread Information