peachyboy is offline New Member

PeachyBoy! HELP! **Pics included**

Hi guys, hope everyone is well, i came across this site after a conversation with my friend after finding out he'd be on steroids for 2 months and thats how he got huuuge! Now I have no intention on building alot of mass I just want that solid/defined/cut look? I know I know ' a million others are too pal ' but just a quick run down on myself.. I was just over 17 stone at the turn of the year (Jan/Feb time) when my ex-gf broke up with me I thought right time to get down the gym, shock horror! a picture is attached below (bring on the laughs..) I recently about 3 weeks ago started weight training properly, got myself a routine sorted out, protein shakes and all sorts but just wondering if you guys could give my routine a look over to see if its ok and also recommend what would be good.. I was looking at anavar .. My current pictures are attached aswell and are labelled, my workout, meal-plan and gym stats are below! I'd appreciate any constructive help please guys rather than wasting my time plodding in the gym I want to get good advice from people who have been there and done it! I really appreciate any help guys or if I've posted in the wrong section I'm sorry please point me in the right direction but this seemed the best place??

Gym Read-out:

Weight: 12stone 6lb (174pounds/79kg)
    Height: 6'1ft
    Body Mass Index - 23.5
    Body Fat % - 16.3%
    Fat Mass - 12.8kg
    Sex: Male

Monday - Chest/Biceps
    c1) Incline Dumb Bell Flyes - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    c2) Inclinde Barbell Chest Press - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    c3) Declined Push-Ups - 2 sets of 15
    c4) Cable Cross-Overs - 4 sets of 10
    c5) Flat Bench Dumb Bell Flyes - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    c6) Wide Grip Barbell Bench Press - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    b1) Barbell Curls - 2 sets of 10, 1 set of 8
    b2) Incline Dumb Bell Curls - 3 sets of 10 (Usually fail at around 6-8 on 3rd)
    b3) Cable rope hammer curls - 3 sets of 8
    b4) Barbell Curls with Wide-Grip - 3 sets of 6
    10 lengths in the swimming pool

Tuesday - Cardio/Forearms(All 3 sets of 8)/Abs
    15 minutes running on the treadmil
    45 minutes swimming (breast-stroke)
    f1) Dumbbell Wrist Flippers
    f2) Reverse Barbell Curls
    f3) Standing Plate Fingertip Raises
    f4) Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curls
    Left my Abs workout in the car in my bag so I'll post this tomorrow!

Wednesday - Back/Triceps
    b1) Reverse Grip Pulldowns - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    b2) V Bar Pulldowns - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    b3) Barbell Rows - 3 sets of 10
    b4) Single Arm Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets of 10 on each side
    t1) Bench Dips - 3 sets of 10
    t2) Rope Pushdowns - 3 sets of 10
    t3) Straight Bar Pushdowns - 3 sets of 10
    t4) Reverse Grip Pushdowns - 3 sets of 10

Thursday - Squash

Friday - Shoulders/Traps
    s1) One Arm Front Cable Raises - 3 sets of 10
    s2) Front Barbell Deltoid Raises - 3 sets of 10
    s3) Two Arm Front Deltoid Dumbbell Raises - 3 sets of 10
    s4) Standing Deltoid Military Presses - 3 sets of 10
    s5) Standing Barbell Deltoid Presses Behind Head - 3 sets of 10
    t1) Barbell Shrugs - 3 sets of 10
    t2) Dumb Bell Shrugs - 3 sets of 10

Sat/Sun is Cardio days for me, mainly swimming.

Meal plan:-

Breakfast - Maximuscle ProDiet Shake - 30g protein
    Snack - Apple+Pear
    Lunch - Maximuscle ProDiet Shake - 30g protein
    Snack - Banana+Apple
    Pre-Workout protein shake (Boditronics strawberry flavour) - 30g protein
    Post-Workout protein shake approx. 5 mins after workout (Boditronics strawberry flavour) - 30g protein
    Dinner - chicken stir fry - beansprouts,chicken,mushrooms,red peppers, thinly sliced carrots

On Cardio days (Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun) I'll have chicken and wholemeal pasta rather than beansprouts..

I think that about covers it guys, roll on the advice, I hope! :-) Apologies for poor quality of recently pictures they arn't 'pumped' pictures either just ones I took quickly to show what I'm literally starting out with, I've been on that weights routine for about 2 weeks now... I'd really like not to get fat again.. friends have been advising me to bulk up bigtime and then cut?? Again I'd really appreciate any help here guys I'd like to end up like Anabolic CEO as an example but a bit smaller in size.. just that sort of proportion? (with or without the help of var or whatever someone experienced should advise.

Thanks to all who read this I hope you guys can help as I'd prefer to seek advice on using this kinda thing before I dive right in as obviously it can be very dangerous not knowing what your doing.. I am but your guinea pig! :-)

Sincerely,

Peachy Boy!

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    welcome to ar... there is no pic... post ur diet in diet forum so they can critique it.. you need some work good luck

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    PeachyBoy! HELP! **Pics included**
    posted in the Member's Pictures section...
    and no pics?

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachyboy View Post
    Hi guys, hope everyone is well, i came across this site after a conversation with my friend after finding out he'd be on steroids for 2 months and thats how he got huuuge! Now I have no intention on building alot of mass I just want that solid/defined/cut look? I know I know ' a million others are too pal ' but just a quick run down on myself.. I was just over 17 stone at the turn of the year (Jan/Feb time) when my ex-gf broke up with me I thought right time to get down the gym, shock horror! a picture is attached below (bring on the laughs..) I recently about 3 weeks ago started weight training properly, got myself a routine sorted out, protein shakes and all sorts but just wondering if you guys could give my routine a look over to see if its ok and also recommend what would be good.. I was looking at anavar .. My current pictures are attached aswell and are labelled, my workout, meal-plan and gym stats are below! I'd appreciate any constructive help please guys rather than wasting my time plodding in the gym I want to get good advice from people who have been there and done it! I really appreciate any help guys or if I've posted in the wrong section I'm sorry please point me in the right direction but this seemed the best place??

Gym Read-out:

Weight: 12stone 6lb (174pounds/79kg)6'1" and 174lbs at 16.3% body fat tell me that you have a lot you can improve with a solid diet- which you don't have, but I'll get to that in a minute.
    Height: 6'1ft
    Body Mass Index - 23.5
    Body Fat % - 16.3%
    Fat Mass - 12.8kg
    Age: 19 years oldEverywhere you go you will hear that you are too young to be using steroids. Your natural testosterone is already in full force. Also, you run the risk of stunting your growth.
    Sex: Male

Monday - Chest/Biceps
    c1) Incline Dumb Bell Flyes - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    c2) Inclinde Barbell Chest Press - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    c3) Declined Push-Ups - 2 sets of 15
    c4) Cable Cross-Overs - 4 sets of 10
    c5) Flat Bench Dumb Bell Flyes - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    c6) Wide Grip Barbell Bench Press - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    b1) Barbell Curls - 2 sets of 10, 1 set of 8
    b2) Incline Dumb Bell Curls - 3 sets of 10 (Usually fail at around 6-8 on 3rd)
    b3) Cable rope hammer curls - 3 sets of 8
    b4) Barbell Curls with Wide-Grip - 3 sets of 6

Tuesday - Cardio/Forearms(All 3 sets of 8)/Abs
    15 minutes running on the treadmil
    45 minutes swimming (breast-stroke)
    f1) Dumbbell Wrist Flippers
    f2) Reverse Barbell Curls
    f3) Standing Plate Fingertip Raises
    f4) Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curls
    Left my Abs workout in the car in my bag so I'll post this tomorrow!

Wednesday - Back/Triceps
    b1) Reverse Grip Pulldowns - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    b2) V Bar Pulldowns - 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8
    b3) Barbell Rows - 3 sets of 10
    b4) Single Arm Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets of 10 on each side
    t1) Bench Dips - 3 sets of 10
    t2) Rope Pushdowns - 3 sets of 10
    t3) Straight Bar Pushdowns - 3 sets of 10
    t4) Reverse Grip Pushdowns - 3 sets of 10

Thursday - Squash

Friday - Shoulders/Traps
    s1) One Arm Front Cable Raises - 3 sets of 10
    s2) Front Barbell Deltoid Raises - 3 sets of 10
    s3) Two Arm Front Deltoid Dumbbell Raises - 3 sets of 10
    s4) Standing Deltoid Military Presses - 3 sets of 10
    s5) Standing Barbell Deltoid Presses Behind Head - 3 sets of 10
    t1) Barbell Shrugs - 3 sets of 10
    t2) Dumb Bell Shrugs - 3 sets of 10

Sat/Sun is Cardio days for me, mainly swimming.

Meal plan:-

Breakfast - Maximuscle ProDiet Shake - 30g protein
    Snack - Apple+Pear
    Lunch - Maximuscle ProDiet Shake - 30g protein
    Snack - Banana+Apple
    Pre-Workout protein shake (Boditronics strawberry flavour) - 30g protein
    Post-Workout protein shake approx. 5 mins after workout (Boditronics strawberry flavour) - 30g protein
    Dinner - chicken stir fry - beansprouts,chicken,mushrooms,red peppers, thinly sliced carrots
    Your diet is horrible, man. That's all there is to it. Are you not starving all day? From what I see, you have one actual meal. The entire thing needs a facelift. I'd recommend starting out in the diet forum, researching.
    On Cardio days (Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun) I'll have chicken and wholemeal pasta rather than beansprouts..

I think that about covers it guys, roll on the advice, I hope! :-) Apologies for poor quality of recently pictures they arn't 'pumped' pictures either just ones I took quickly to show what I'm literally starting out with, I've been on that weights routine for about 2 weeks now... I'd really like not to get fat again.. friends have been advising me to bulk up bigtime and then cut?? Again I'd really appreciate any help here guys I'd like to end up like Anabolic CEO as an example but a bit smaller in size.. just that sort of proportion? (with or without the help of var or whatever someone experienced should advise.

Thanks to all who read this I hope you guys can help as I'd prefer to seek advice on using this kinda thing before I dive right in as obviously it can be very dangerous not knowing what your doing.. I am but your guinea pig! :-)

Sincerely,

Peachy Boy!
    Read the bold.

I didn't read over your workouts, but it looks as if you aren't lifting intense enough. You are doing a shit-ton of sets and you have only been lifting weights for a few weeks. It just doesn't make sense.

Basically, you need to lift naturally for awhile. You've only been lifting for a few weeks and you don't have the experience, or stats, to start using AAS.

Also, your diet is terrible. If you work on a solid diet, I'm sure you will make results.

Good luck.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    good pics.... really brings out your eyes....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Holy shit dude you need a lot better diet... I ate more than that when I was cutting for a bodybuilding show.

peachyboy is offline New Member
    Thanks for responses guys, not sure why my pics didn't work I'll take a quick peek at that in a sec and try and get them working I'll start by posting my diet in the diet section, also what would you reccommend reps wise?

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    I agree diet is way off.

Thread Information