gixxer6k7 is offline New Member

start of cycle pics...

hey, been on here for a bit and finally decided to post some pics, my stats are 5'10" 175lbs and im 19(yes im young) my cycle is 40mg of dbol /ed and 500mg of test-e every week along with eating clean and lots of protein im only about 3 1/2 - 4 weeks into it...and yes i need to cut haha, i want to lose my chub....dont mind the scrubs on the TV haha

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pics 005.JPG 
Views:	487 
Size:	250.7 KB 
ID:	85917

Name:	pics 006.JPG 
Views:	529 
Size:	265.5 KB 
ID:	85918

Name:	pics 007.JPG 
Views:	351 
Size:	372.0 KB 
ID:	85919

Name:	pics 010.JPG 
Views:	418 
Size:	216.1 KB 
ID:	85920

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Too young in my opinion, but you've already started, so good luck.
    How long are you running these compounds, and what is your planned pct?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    What are your goals?

How's your diet? Do you know how many grams of protein/fat/carbs you eat every day?

my goals are to be around 185-190 but be lean and more cut so i need to get rid of this chub.....ya i knew i would get that i was too young haha but i was gonna go with this cycle for about 8 weeks, i am also taking 50mg of clomid every 2-3 days during my cycle, PCT i have nolva and im thinking im gonna buy some letro too but for now i have just the nolva...my diet isnt too intense, i eat alot of my protein from meats not shakes, around 200grams of protein a day. ALOT of tuna, after my workout i drink a shake and about 45mins - 1 hour i eat 2 cans of tuna or grill chicken breast with some steamed veggies. my breakfasts are usually 5 eggs and only 1 yolk and whole wheat toast and orange juice or milk, i try to eat as clean as i can. i run 3 times a week at least a mile.

Is your goal to gain muscle or to burn fat? (doing both at the same time is counterproductive, since to gain muscle you have to eat a caloric excess and to burn fat you need to eat a caloric deficit). It's hard to accomplish either one if your diet is half-assed and not suited toward one or the other.

It looks like you need a lot more research as far as diet goes. You should at least have some idea of how many calories you eat every day. 200g of protein is not much at all, you may want to bump it to 250-275g.

Carbohydrates and fats are just as important for your goals (wether it be fat loss or muscle gain).

I'd strongly recommend posting your diet up in the diet forum for critique, you want to get it straitened out as soon as possible. You should have been following a good diet before your cycle even started. The reason 90% of people have shitty results when it comes to muscle gain is because they're simply not eating enough. You should be eating something along the lines of this diet HERE IS...gain lean muscle mass kind of diet...

If I were you, I'd bulk with minimal fat gain, and then cut. It is a TON easier to cut when you have more muscle on your body because muscle raises your metabolism and essentially burns fat just sitting there. Also, you should cut out cardio (especially running... do you monitor your heart rate?) if you want to put on muscle, you're wasting the little amount of calories you eat every day.

According to this site, your BMR is around 3,000 calories per day. That means if you eat exactly that amount, you'll stay the same weight. You should be eating 500-1000 calories more than that to gain muscle at an efficient rate. Your diet does not look anywhere near that amount. I'm guessing you got on steroids because you weren't happy with your results from natural training... it's due to your diet. Even with steroids, if you have a shitty diet, your results will be minimal at best. Steroids aren't magic, they need raw materials to build muscle (food).

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-01-2007 at 01:48 PM.

Oh, I forgot, you should add carbohydrates to your post workout shake.

well what i meant was that i want it to be a clean gain not sloppy weight, im gonna cut after im done with my cycle. i try to eat at least 3000 calories a day, i was still confused about the amount of fat i should have in my diet tho....ill give a sample diet...

Breakfast--5 eggs/1 yolk with whole wheat bread, or oatmeal with sugarfree jelly for flavor

before workout--some fruit or small meal with chicken and soe veggies

after workout-- protein shake with apple or banana

30 minutes to 1 hour ater workout-- 2 cans of tuna with lite mayo/ or 4-5 grilled chicken breast tenderloins with some soy sauce and salt and pepper.

2 hours after workout--gril more chicken, brocolli and caul***ower, some redskin potatoes

late meal i eat small so i dot eat much before bed some fruit or sugarfree jello if i want something sweet, i eat some almonds every once in awhile, i try to not snack alot

That diet is not 3,000 calories. Read the packages, total up your daily protein/fat/carbohydrate counts and you'll be surprised how little you actually eat. It also helps us critique a diet when you add AMOUNTS of foods as well... how many pieces of bread at meal 1? How much oatmeal? How much fruit/chicken/veggies at meal 2? Amounts of foods are almost as important as what foods you're eating.

There are some resources where you type in a food and an amount, and it will give you protein/fat/carb counts and will total up your entire day. www.fitday.com is one.

Trust me, to gain muscle you have to eat a ton of food. Your carbohydrates are so low there is no way muscle gain will happen efficiently. You need protein and complex carbohydrates at every meal. (maybe no carbs at the last meal of the day, just protein and fat)

I'm going to look at your diet, and estimate amounts of food here. Comments in CAPS

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer6k7
    Breakfast--5 eggs/1 yolk with whole wheat bread, or oatmeal with sugarfree jelly for flavor\
    20G PROTEIN, 40G CARBOHYDRATES, 6G FAT

before workout--some fruit or small meal with chicken and soe veggies
    40G PROTEIN, 30G CARBS

after workout-- protein shake with apple or banana
    50G PROTEIN, 30G CARBS

30 minutes to 1 hour ater workout-- 2 cans of tuna with lite mayo/ or 4-5 grilled chicken breast tenderloins with some soy sauce and salt and pepper.
    50G PROTEIN, 5G CARBS

2 hours after workout--gril more chicken, brocolli and caul***ower, some redskin potatoes
    40G PROTEIN, 30G CARBS

late meal i eat small so i dot eat much before bed some fruit or sugarfree jello if i want something sweet, i eat some almonds every once in awhile, i try to not snack alot
    OK for your totals thats approximately 200g protein, 135g carbs, and maybe 20g fats?
    1g protein = 4 calories
    1g carbs = 4 calories
    1g fats = 9 calories

Simple math, your total approximate calories are about 1520. Maybe a little more if you snack.

I don't know where you got the number 3,000 from.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-01-2007 at 02:07 PM.

well ya that was just a small idea of what i eat to give you an idea, tomorrow ill write down everything i eat in the day and amounts for an exact diet to post

Unless you're eating double the amounts you posted up, you're definitely not getting 3,000 calories... and you need about 3500 to grow. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-01-2007 at 02:11 PM.

Also times you eat foods are important... you shouldn't go longer than 3 hours without eating.

ya those arent exact amounts, the eggs are exact amounts, but ill give exact measurements tomorrow ill keep track of everything, but ya for sure i usually eat about every 2-2.5 hours. i do eat more than 1500cals a day tho, that was more for giving an idea of what i eat not how much

ive also concocted a shake, i dunno how good it is....two scoops of protein powder(20g/scoop), a sugerfree choc pudding cup(for flavor), banana, egg, and milk and blended....any thoughts of how good this shake could be for me for a PWS along with maybe some chicken breast or tuna?

Thats quite a bit of fat to have in your PWO shake... you don't need chicken breast or tuna if you're getting protein from whey. Also, the banana doesn't cause an insulin spike like you'd want postworkout.

here isnt any fat in the sugarfree pudding or anything, where is the fat coming from that is too much? what could i substitute the banana with to spike my insulin ? i was thinking about throwing in some oats tooi just forgot, anything i should leave out?

Eggs have fat, milk has fat unless its skim, and the chocolate pudding cup most likely has fat (if its sugarfree)

Dextrose and whey is a good postworkout shake.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    everyone is gonna tell you that your too young. good luck bro your gonna make your own choices. work those legs...

ps ya gotta love scrubs

Thread Information