Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    LOL AMORPHIC STFU after ur first cycle ur gunna be like 250 ROFL.
    and you'll be like 270 so wait up for me!

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    and you'll be like 270 so wait up for me!
    Oh stoppp I wish. Im trying to get to 250 though.

SkinnY&HungrY150 is offline Junior Member
    I bet u look good in tshirt cuz ur arms and deltz are large, but u need to work on that torso bruh! chest , traps are lacking, holding some flab , but other than that, ur looking bulked and are on the right track on ur journy of muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnY&HungrY150 View Post
    I bet u look good in tshirt cuz ur arms and deltz are large, but u need to work on that torso bruh! chest , traps are lacking, holding some flab , but other than that, ur looking bulked and are on the right track on ur journy of muscle.
    Might wanna read the ful first post. 2nd 2 pics are from about 4 months before or something Like that, its to show the improvement on muscle gain AND fat loss.

torontodude is offline Member
    220!!! You're a beast bro.

darr is offline Member
    Lookin gud bro!!upper chest is lackin a little.But other wise solid keep it up bro!!!!

THE HESSIAN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    Thanks man, It's of #4 from slipknot
    Mick is king, Maggot till the end! Got my brand on my right calf. Best avatar I've seen! ironaddict69
    Iowa kept me goin in the gym, are you ready for 08??? release...
    Joey claims it's gonna be the hardest ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THE HESSIAN View Post
    Mick is king, Maggot till the end! Got my brand on my right calf. Best avatar I've seen! ironaddict69
    Iowa kept me goin in the gym, are you ready for 08??? release...
    Joey claims it's gonna be the hardest ever!!!
    Man your ****in tellin me. Thing im stoked about is they said if anyone became a fan from the Vol.3 album, theyre gunna hate their next one, meaning its gunna be Fvcking heavy. lets hope for the best and hopefully Ill see you in the pits, Ill be the other guy owning everyone seeing u do the same from across the ring.

thanks for the comments everyone. Its been tough Ive been gettin sick a lot so new pics wont be comin for probably a while. Im getting strong as a mother****er though, i squatted 500 today.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    thanks for the comments everyone. Its been tough Ive been gettin sick a lot so new pics wont be comin for probably a while. Im getting strong as a mother****er though, i squatted 500 today.
    shit son!

well dont burst a capilary just yet, i figured people mwud know as i previously stated but i ONLY squat on the smith. I have a balance issue, but i hit it for a double. Anyway, its a type of training im doing, its weird but you pretty much only do singles, and IT WORKS.

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    lookin thick

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    nice size

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    nice dude,solid and strong,don't sell yourself short you got some big guns there bro!looking good!

BONE.CRUSHER is offline Banned
    massive bro !

Cmon guys FLAME ME. I need to know what my weak areas are. When I hit 230 I am posting pics again. it should be in about 5 weeks

Exclamation

NEW ONES GUYS! Literally all you guys are too nice to me, POINT OUT THE FLAWS, IM BEGGING YOU!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me at 5'11 220-dscn2139.jpg   pics of me at 5'11 220-dscn2141.jpg  

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    abs and middle back.

I agree, but abs wont happen. Any good ideas for middle back? I just started deadlifting/squatting about 1.5 years ago, the legs have come up Alot, and while my back is VERY strong, I have a problem developing thickness to it. More rack deads I suppose!

J431S is offline Banned
    u getting there. keep going for it.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Just curious, if you guys would like to guess my age and weight, they both would surprise most of you. I just think it would be interesting.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Just curious, if you guys would like to guess my age and weight, they both would surprise most of you. I just think it would be interesting.
    19 or 20.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    in those recent pics 29. weight just from looks and not reading previously at 5'10 238

just saw your new pics, bro your lats are getting sick man!

arms seem to be more pumped up as well.

chest is still the only thing i think you need to thicken up.

I'm starting my cycle May 1st so we'll have to compare when the time comes.

keep it up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    19 or 20.

19, and 225 actually. My quads lag, or else I would be 235. Your good though!

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    in those recent pics 29. weight just from looks and not reading previously at 5'10 238

Thats funny as hell, I ALWAYS get 25. Constantly. Kind of annoying actually because girls my age usually aren't interested in 25 year olds, and the ones that are have problems.

And amorphic thank you again so much for the kind words. The chest is coming a long way, but In all honesty, I hardly bodybuild, I mainly powerlift. My lifts are actually kind of disgusting, especially for my age, granted im not natural but still, I usually get big eyes and dropped jaws.

What exact part of the chest needs work? I thought chests got smaller in a pose like that, because when I stand regularly its what people usually comment on first...interesting though I always thought it needed to be bigger too.

However I think what needs most is the teardrop quad muscle, and thickness to my upper and mid back?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    And amorphic thank you again so much for the kind words. The chest is coming a long way, but In all honesty, I hardly bodybuild, I mainly powerlift. My lifts are actually kind of disgusting, especially for my age, granted im not natural but still, I usually get big eyes and dropped jaws.

What exact part of the chest needs work? I thought chests got smaller in a pose like that, because when I stand regularly its what people usually comment on first...interesting though I always thought it needed to be bigger too.

However I think what needs most is the teardrop quad muscle, and thickness to my upper and mid back?
    what are your lifts? why is your balance off? honestly man, if your legs are lagging, then hit free weight. smith machine is no good. your talking about lacking thickness? nothing thickens your low/midback/quads like squats and deadlifts. 315 of free weight is more valuable than 500 on a smith machine imo, even if its for alot of reps. squatting is awkward for everyone untill they get used to it. when i was squatting 500 for 8-10 i would still break form sometimes and have to leave it on the support bars. regardless, you look ****in rad man. your back is ridiculously wide. that kind of width is a very distinct part of a physique that completes a bodybuilders symetry..whether you bodybuild or not, alooot of people dont have that kind of thickness in the 'wings'. i dont. if you want critical responses, i think your arms could be bigger to match your back, definately. your chest could be brought up a bit too maybe, its hard to tell..but what is very apparent is that youve got sick genes, and are well on your way to becoming a monster.what is your cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    what are your lifts? why is your balance off? honestly man, if your legs are lagging, then hit free weight. smith machine is no good. your talking about lacking thickness? nothing thickens your low/midback/quads like squats and deadlifts. 315 of free weight is more valuable than 500 on a smith machine imo, even if its for alot of reps. squatting is awkward for everyone untill they get used to it. when i was squatting 500 for 8-10 i would still break form sometimes and have to leave it on the support bars. regardless, you look ****in rad man. your back is ridiculously wide. that kind of width is a very distinct part of a physique that completes a bodybuilders symetry..whether you bodybuild or not, alooot of people dont have that kind of thickness in the 'wings'. i dont. if you want critical responses, i think your arms could be bigger to match your back, definately. your chest could be brought up a bit too maybe, its hard to tell..but what is very apparent is that youve got sick genes, and are well on your way to becoming a monster.what is your cycle experience?

Jesus man thank you. I say this everytime but thats huge coming from you. You are the one in your avatar correct?

I have JUST recently started incorporating some machine work into my arms, its the only thing that blows them up. Also starting doing heavy close grip and got a weighted belt for dips and pull ups, I was sick of holding a 40 lb dumbell between my toes and not focusing on the lift. I agree about the chest, and actually the upper back needs some too.

Any ideas as to what lifts/deadlift variations could help?

Any ideas on arm exercises?

Oh and lifts: smith squat 500 (parallel) Deadlift floor (460) Rack deads 2 inch below knees (495x4) Military (225x6) Bench (365)

I HATE getting into cycle experience, reason being is Im on HRT. It was a few dr's decisions and I dont want anyone to start a debate with me about it due to my age, just skip it if anyones even thinking about going there, please. Moving on light test+deca year round (hrt) and right now im on week...uhm..shit i think 5 of tren at 200 mg a week, Ill be going till week 10 I believe. I try to use low doses, especially tren E. Besides that I did 1 dbol cycle, Masteron once, I have done winny once, and I have ran halotestin twice. That shit is overrated in my opinion. I get much more out of tren and One day when i use deca above a dose of 150 mg per week, Im sure that will grow me much better as well!
    Last edited by ironaddict69; 04-06-2008 at 01:48 AM.

np...yeah thats me.
    i would suggest starting on freeweights with every bodypart. arms too. always start with something free and heavy and end with something isolating and light. its the only way i train. both recruit different fibers/areas, both penetrate each muscle in different ways. when i only use free weights, i build a very blocky physique. when ive got machines and cables at my disposal my proportions round out more. at the end of my arm days i used to be doing shit like 100 rep sets with cables. alllways taking that shit to absolute failure. your not going to tear your bicep doing a cable curl. ****in dig that shit in deep. keep doing the heavy close grip bench and dips man those both are invaluable exercises, extremely important imo. for your back, straight up deads are whats gonna build it. chins too. another important recommendation is to get doing squats on free weight tho, they will change your whole body.

BONE.CRUSHER is offline Banned
    damn man ur lookin thick

congrats

Jesus man thank you. I say this everytime but thats huge coming from you. You are the one in your avatar correct?

I have JUST recently started incorporating some machine work into my arms, its the only thing that blows them up. Also starting doing heavy close grip and got a weighted belt for dips and pull ups, I was sick of holding a 40 lb dumbell between my toes and not focusing on the lift. I agree about the chest, and actually the upper back needs some too.

Any ideas as to what lifts/deadlift variations could help?

Any ideas on arm exercises?

Oh and lifts: smith squat 500 (parallel) Deadlift floor (460) Rack deads 2 inch below knees (495x4) Military (225x6) Bench (365)

I HATE getting into cycle experience, reason being is Im on HRT. It was a few dr's decisions and I dont want anyone to start a debate with me about it due to my age, just skip it if anyones even thinking about going there, please. Moving on light test+deca year round (hrt) and right now im on week...uhm..shit i think 5 of tren at 200 mg a week, Ill be going till week 10 I believe. I try to use low doses, especially tren E. Besides that I did 1 dbol cycle, Masteron once, I have done winny once, and I have ran halotestin twice. That shit is overrated in my opinion. I get much more out of tren and One day when i use deca above a dose of 150 mg per week, Im sure that will grow me much better as well!

hey sorry man i didnt even read the bottom of this post. nice lifts...that sucks about your natty test, but whatever..that shit can be rebuilt, just be smart about it and im sure your young enough that it'll suffice on its own again. im tired as ****, its past 4 am here. but let me know what your arm routine is at the moment and ile let you know what ide do differently tomorrow if ya want.
    peace
    tank

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    hey sorry man i didnt even read the bottom of this post. nice lifts...that sucks about your natty test, but whatever..that shit can be rebuilt, just be smart about it and im sure your young enough that it'll suffice on its own again. im tired as ****, its past 4 am here. but let me know what your arm routine is at the moment and ile let you know what ide do differently tomorrow if ya want.
    peace
    tank
    Thanks Tank. I honestly do train similar to you, Its ALWAYS freeweight first, and always heavy except for back, I do higher reps for that because if i dont I dont even get sore or grow, So I must do more cables, and reps around 8, and do about a 1 full second squeeze at the end of each rep. I meant to say the only thing that really bulges my arms out are dips, close grip bench, and isolating bicep machines. I really never get a huge pump for some reason anyway, its strange. Perhaps I should try some 50 rep sets to start, or even 30. 100 would do me in at the moment, endurance isnt there, and tren is! So you prefer floor deadlifts over rack deadlifts? I like floors as well, but the damn weights in my gym arent round, theyre squared off, and those SUCK to deadlift with.

Also forgot to add, I HATE..HATE oral steroids . People gain 10-20 lbs from dbol , anadrol whatever. I gain literally none-5 lbs at most. PISSES ME OFF, and they also make it super hard for me to eat.
    Last edited by ironaddict69; 04-06-2008 at 03:43 AM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Good work bro.
    Your lats literally exploded since last pics.
    Keep up the great work.

CL

Thanks Chuck, I seriously do not know why, I stopped doing most of my pulldowns and am only pulling towards the ab and chest region now because I am lacking thickness, not width! Funny how these things workout.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats! Good Job Man.

noexcuses88 is offline Associate Member
    Looking good man... what are your measurements?

last time I did it, It was chest 48, shoulders 53, waist 33, quads 26, but who can do a quad measurement, we all measure different places, I guess it was the bulk and bulge of the quad. arms 17 1/4. I think those need to come up the most, at least to 18"

Also, can anyone please tell me my bodyfat??

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro,

You're lookin huge!! You also have a nice tapered waist line that really helps!!

I would agree with the others that biceps and middle/lower back should be your focal point.... but also must add that your traps would also benefit from some more attention.
    Also, like you said, you mainly power-lift not bodybuild, so that would explain why you look huge but yet not as defined as you'd like, since you're focusing primarily on explosive movements that largely place emphasis on concentric over eccentric movements.

As for your abs, that's a BF related thing. You may have to go below 10% BF to start seeing definition..also, are you doing regular ab exercises? As of now, I would place you anywhere between 12-15%.

In any case, there's a great symmetry about you considering your size and that's always an asset very few have that you can capitalize on. I'm sure with a little variety in your training (assuming your diet is spot on) you would look like a ripped beast in no time...

cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information