Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Strut99GT is offline Member
    Wow, there's the physique I want.

krahul3 is offline Junior Member
    great job bro it's a pleasure to watch u and the progress u've made ! keep going brother.
    another personal opinion why don't u try fashion modelling?no kidding,i think u can.

alevok Guest
    Thanks guys, very nice compliments, but I am 30 years old and I dont think I can compete against 20 year old models. Another thing is here in Turkey they do not want male models this big, all male models around here are skinny dudes.

roch is offline Member
    truly impressive man. your legs are a helluva lot bigger than mine.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    man i wish am ripped as you good job any way your look great.
    Last edited by Magicz; 03-10-2003 at 11:16 AM.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Hey alevok what are your current goals? You bulking still or cutting for summer? Looking ripped great work!

Peace,
    CC

mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member
    thats so pimp that you can eat wut ever you want on sundays. i wanna get my body to the point where i can binge like that. great work. this isnt a flame but maybe its time for a haircut bro. your starting to look like an evil villian.

alevok Guest
    now i am buling, weighting 104kg now, in may i get on diet. I let my hair grow, it is fashion here

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Alevok, I’m not as tall as you but I have very long arms and legs... I'm 5'11 but my arm span is 75-1/8" & my legs from floor to top of thigh are 42". It is my goal to increase the size of my legs. Yours are not lagging you just need your fast and slow twitch fibers hit better. For your height bro, you have a task...
    I have found that lunges and deep light front squats have been the maker for me.
    Not weighted lunges but body weight... I'll go to a track and field and do 6-8 100 meter lunges for a leg day... for front I use 135 and hold the bar in front of my chest on top of my shoulders and go down under 90 degrees
    Awesome physic bro!

not weighted lunges but body weight... I'll go to a track and field and do 6-8 100 meter lunges for a leg day...
    awesome physic dude.

MUNCY is offline New Member
    great work alevok, I was woundering what time you stop eating at night even on your cheat day? thanks muncy.

alevok Guest
    mmaximus 25 thanks for the advise, I will try lunges as soon as my foot allows me to do.
    muncy, I eat whenever I want during bulking season, 2-3 in the morning is not unusual.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information