Riz1 is offline New Member

Pics from a newbie from NY

hey guys i'm 5'11 at 176 pounds...i just turned 24 years old and worked out for about 4 yrs on and off...I play basketball, baseball, and football but not so much recently since i've been working alot. I hope to learn alot from this chill community. Yes i am a newbie now but in due time i won't be. Just recently within the 2 months i've been working out intensely going to the gym 6 times a week running 2 miles before and after my workout. I'm hoping to get mass and also lean. Hope to meet some chill people who are just in my position and also those i can learn a lot from

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    You have an excellent base bro... In regards to you saying you'd like to gain mass and become lean. If you dont mind the advice, I strongly advise you to pick one and go with it. If you want to bulk, then bulk hard, and forget about being lean until you have reached your desired weight. Your body type is Ectomorph by my best guess from your pics, small bone structure, small wrists, cant see your ankles though. The best part about your body type (I am ecto as well) is that any muscle you put on looks very good on a small frame like that. Go read up in the Diet Forum and look at the "How to Bulk" sample diet thread. That is your first stop. Remember, you dont get big in the gym, you get big in the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    You have an excellent base bro... In regards to you saying you'd like to gain mass and become lean. If you dont mind the advice, I strongly advise you to pick one and go with it. If you want to bulk, then bulk hard, and forget about being lean until you have reached your desired weight. Your body type is Ectomorph by my best guess from your pics, small bone structure, small wrists, cant see your ankles though. The best part about your body type (I am ecto as well) is that any muscle you put on looks very good on a small frame like that. Go read up in the Diet Forum and look at the "How to Bulk" sample diet thread. That is your first stop. Remember, you dont get big in the gym, you get big in the kitchen.
    thanks alot dude i appreciate the advice...i want to get bulk but when i eat it seems like all that food goes straight to my stomach area. That's like the only reason i run 2 miles before and after my workout. I will def read up on your advice...

JSola is offline Associate Member
    Doing good so far bud, any legs?

Quote Originally Posted by JSola View Post
    Doing good so far bud, any legs?
    no pics of the legs...but my legs are pretty average...within the last 6 months i've been working them out finally ahha

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    gotta hit up them legs, i started squating and doing deads heavy, wow my legs blew up quick

heavyquestions is offline Junior Member
    I agree with you bro, I hate doing legs myself...but I just have to push through (sucks...squats defintley suck without a partner).

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    looks like a good foundation.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    definately good foundation.i also agree you can't have it both ways,you either focus on gettin big,or staying lean and hard.i vote for get big!good luck bro,whatever you choose you'll do just fine!....inky

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to S.Com

FP
    FP is offline Junior Member
    Good physique man.

jay112 is offline New Member

Smile

Looking good

Very similar to me bro

torontodude is offline Member
    Looking good bro, you got a nice base bud.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Looking good bro, where abouts in New York you from? I was born in Brooklyn but raised in Poughkeepsie. Going down this weekend for some R and R. If your in the area hit me up

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Good base bro! welcome aboard!

Thread Information