nostatic is offline New Member

19yo, chubby, but changes quick

Hi guys, I'm well open to criticism, I deserve it. I haven't worked out in a good 6 months or so. Not even exercised. Although I'd rather not disclose, I do have some good excuses for it.

One thing is, I have this odd tendency of a incredibly rapidly changing body (as far as fat and muscle go). When I was lifting about a year back, I managed to gain 2 inches on my arms in 6 weeks, at the same time lost over 10% body fat. I also have a tendency to not injure myself, I'm very fortunate of this. I've done extremes that would cripple most and managed to recover very quickly, if any recovery necessary at all.

I'm not asking for approval to over-do my workouts, but I do want to do this smart, and I'm looking for some guidance. I tend to have a difficult time maintaining cardio and strength training, although I have a feeling this is a mutual difficulty. But I'm an excellent dieter, and as long as my diet contains sufficient sources of protein, I know I'll stick to it without any cravings.

But the big question, I'm thinking of taking anabolics. Not now obviously, but perhaps in a few years. I want to do this right. I want to know what would be a good indicator that I'm ready for them, and also what supplements I should take simultaneously or in the meantime.

So, here are some photos 6 months back, and some photos recently. I'm sure it'll be easy to tell which ones which. 3 of them I was at 154lbs, and the other 3 I'm now at 185lbs (of pure fat unfortunately). Here's the third recent one:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19yo, chubby, but changes quick-0727071251.jpg   19yo, chubby, but changes quick-0727071253.jpg   19yo, chubby, but changes quick-1118070224.jpg   19yo, chubby, but changes quick-img_0633.jpg   19yo, chubby, but changes quick-img_0634.jpg  

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    You should check out the diet section, get that in order first of all. Im not flaming but you are years away from even asking to use AAS. I appriciate the fact that you posted pics because I know it takes some balls, but you really need to be in the weight room consistantly for several years before considering anabolics bro. My advise? Workout consistantly and eat right. Good luck and hit those weights.

kickinit is offline Member
    hummmm just as mentioned.

You never played any sports before have you?

clean high protien diet, heavy weights and consistancy .....good luck

Baxter is offline Junior Member
    Just as the above post said. Its working very well for me.
    hammer those weights. if you recover as fast as you say you do, then you shouldnt have any problem.

JSola is offline Associate Member
    You need to reach your genetic potential before you consider anabolics. I lifted off and on for 6 years before i got serious. Then it was another 3 years of very serious lifting before i considered anabolics. You are not anywhere close to this decision. If your diet is the only thing you can keep consistent than anabolics may not be in your future till you learn some self discipline.

BONE.CRUSHER is offline Banned
    hey champ

have a good diet , lift heavy , you'll be fine.

Good luck

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    You have mentioned having great abilities to add muscle naturally. If you got your diet and training on point then why would you need AS too? At your age if you cannot get more muscular naturally then something is very wrong with diet, training or both. If you want help with diet check the link to free diet help in my sig. Lay off the gear for a few years it will be a waste of cash and possibly serious side effects.

nostatic is offline New Member
    Absolutely, no doubt. I'm fully prepared to wait several years if necessary. But I'd like to know what's a good indicator that shows I've reached my genetic potential. I understand you can plateau naturally, and the solution is to mix up your workout program.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nostatic View Post
    Absolutely, no doubt. I'm fully prepared to wait several years if necessary. But I'd like to know what's a good indicator that shows I've reached my genetic potential. I understand you can plateau naturally, and the solution is to mix up your workout program.
    I would say wait till you are 25 years old, then after that once you get to the point where you have reached as close to your peak in size as you can aaaand have max about 13% bf or less ....... then you would be ready ..assuming you wanted to pass what you are at that point. But what most people don't realize is you can get to huge sizes and have a ripped look and never even touch AAS. Anyway those are basic guidelines in when you should do it, if ever. So remember in basic terms......at least 25, 13% or less bf, and close to peak in size. Some might tell you different but this way is safe and ensures you will get the most out of your cycle. So patience and lift heavy , and fix your diet.

Thread Information