Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    i hope u werent saying that by juding from a few trees in the background in his pics....
    what the fcuk do you care what I mean't
    jesus christ

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DessertRat View Post
    those weights look crazy!
    I agree. They look like they should be in a prison yard. I'm very happy with them.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    jesus christ

I planted those trees and plants - That's ma garden. It it a beautiful country but a bit dry at the moment. No rain since October but we normaly start getting some next month.

wrong thread

wrong thread
    Yeah but it would have been rude not to respond to the nice comment.

Chill Aaron dude.

I'm cool, maybe 80mg is doing a number on my patience, j/k
    I have noticed the last couple days that I've become extremely irritable...

So when's the next cycle start? Are you going to use Dbol alone again, or try something new?

Well we should know if the wife is pregnant or not by the 12th and then I have a few days in BKK and I get back around the 18th I think so that's when I'm going to start.

When I'm in BKK I'm going to try to buy some Test E or similar. I really have no idea if I can buy it as easily as I did the Dbol . If not I'll just do the same cycle as last time at the same dose and see what happens.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Wow you had some really nice gains! Never would have guessed a dball only cycle would give such a nice cut.

jesus christ

1: please refrain from using our Lords name in vain, unless u want to spend an eternity in hell.
    2: I dont give a "fcuk" what you meant, I will say whatever comment I feel like saying without your approval.

1: please refrain from using our Lords name in vain, unless u want to spend an eternity in hell.
    2: I dont give a "fcuk" what you meant, I will say whatever comment I feel like saying without your approval.
    Well IMO you have to believe in hell to go there, and yes of course you can say whatever stupid comments you want, you've made that pretty clear. Sorry Obro, this guy wants to be a smart alick on your thread.

No worries, I'm getting a good laugh out of it

So I've been on my Dbol for almost 2 weeks now, and I have barely any weight gain, weird huh?

yeah we can tell from ur avy bro.. lol jk. are u eating enuff? gear legit? dosage? etc etc .. there has to be a reason mr. i-dont-believe-in-hell.

yeah we can tell from ur avy bro.. lol jk. are u eating enuff? gear legit? dosage? etc etc .. there has to be a reason mr. i-dont-believe-in-hell.
    Well I appreciate you taking an interest in me, LOL j/k dude

I don't retain water from steroids for some reason, I'm eating 3500 cals a day

All of my lifts are up 40lbs. but I've only gained 5 lbs.

I tried Dbol alone once b4 and the same thing happened.

Yep, that does not sound right but you said you were feeling the sides like irritability so they must be working on some level. Are you eating every 2-3 hours and getting 3 or 4 protein shakes in a day?

Diet is in check, like I said I don't retain water, even when I take creatine I don't retain water, very strange

I look a lot more vascular, and like I said I am strong as hell right now,

To tell ya the truth, I don't mind too much about gaining/keeping weight with this cycle, as long as I can hold onto the strength gains, I am awaiting a Supertest cycle this summer, I'll def. put on some lbs. with that

5lbs is not nothing mate. I put on 11lbs and it made a big difference. But there again I'm a small framed guy and still only 69kgs (152 lbs).

bigger_is_BETTER is offline New Member
    good results dude i just gain shit loads of water on a d-bol only cycle but you should really get rid of the rug your look 10times better trust me

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Look really good man, plus now with the extra weights you have to lift with, your gains should be better.

Thanks Guys,
    I'm really looking forward to starting the next cycle in a couple of weeks. Just found out I have to go overseas to work in mid May so I only have a month so it will be another dbol only cycle.

Been on an island hopping holiday for 7 days now and only found one gym for one day so I've done very little and feeling much smaller.
    I had a chest and stomach wax yesterday so I'll post some pics when I get get home in a couple of days.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    How are your drinks mate?

DessertRat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obro View Post
    Been on an island hopping holiday for 7 days now and only found one gym for one day so I've done very little and feeling much smaller.
    I had a chest and stomach wax yesterday so I'll post some pics when I get get home in a couple of days.

Bet that was fun....

Yeah I had a few holiday beers but nothing excessive. Mostly swimming with the kids and eating loads of seafood.
    The wax was ok but when she went over and collected the ones that did not come up with tweezers that hurt. Must've been 200 and it went on for about 20 min.
    I must admit I regret getting it done. I think it looks stupid and very gay. The wife thinks I'm nuts (she used to like rubbing my chest) and I have to agree it was probably a stupid move. The worst part is the feeling the next couple of days. Feels like I've got sunburn and been slapped pretty good too. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. And hopefully I'll start to like it. Now I just look like a 12 y/o.
    My BF callipers were waiting for me when I got home. 12% I've definately gained some fat. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Obro View Post
    Yeah I had a few holiday beers but nothing excessive. Mostly swimming with the kids and eating loads of seafood.
    The wax was ok but when she went over and collected the ones that did not come up with tweezers that hurt. Must've been 200 and it went on for about 20 min.
    I must admit I regret getting it done. I think it looks stupid and very gay. The wife thinks I'm nuts (she used to like rubbing my chest) and I have to agree it was probably a stupid move. The worst part is the feeling the next couple of days. Feels like I've got sunburn and been slapped pretty good too. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. And hopefully I'll start to like it. Now I just look like a 12 y/o.
    My BF callipers were waiting for me when I got home. 12% I've definately gained some fat. Oh well.

post some pics man, you'll get used to it, I guarantee you look alot more muscular

Hi Guys,
    Ok no more pics here. I've started my 2nd cycle and posted new pics. The thread is in the cycle results section under 'obros 2nd dbol only cycle'
    happy Thai new year!

khaled is offline New Member
    hi obro
    i wanna start to take dboll but im kind of confuesd because it have a bad effect???
    i think u toke it so what do u think about???
    and if u know some thing batter than that can u provide me with some infornation plz and thx

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    way to bump a thread thats a year old.....

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled View Post
    hi obro
    i wanna start to take dboll but im kind of confuesd because it have a bad effect???
    i think u toke it so what do u think about???
    and if u know some thing batter than that can u provide me with some infornation plz and thx
    lmfao some people are just retarded

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 06:11 AM.

Wayne55 is offline New Member
    i hope u werent saying that by juding from a few trees in the background in his pics....
    hahahaha

onegame is offline New Member
    Good job. I had exact same result last year. I ran a dbol only cycle 50 mg from day one. (the little pink ones) I balooned to 199 from 185,,,,I kept 5 lbs so I was happy about that. Now I need to figure out my next step..... good job......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onegame View Post
    Good job. I had exact same result last year. I ran a dbol only cycle 50 mg from day one. (the little pink ones) I balooned to 199 from 185,,,,I kept 5 lbs so I was happy about that. Now I need to figure out my next step..... good job......
    keep resurching all his threads....he ended up getting some kind of health problems and hasnt been hear sense...im not shure whether it was from the dbol or not cus its been a long time since we heard from him....eather way it wasnt a happy ending....

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Looking good man. Cant believe what you accomplished in just 6 weeks.

Nic30016971 is offline New Member
    Hi mate, really impressed with your results. Im just about to start my first course of blue hearts. I have 200 x 10 mg. You mentioned about not crashing? Thanks for your help

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Note the last post from the OP was in 2008...

slayer1 is offline New Member
    Wat were u strength gains like? Like bench. Curl. Barbell or dumbell press.etc?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the thread is 2 years old and the OP hasn't even been here in a year and the n00bs are still asking him questions. priceless.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    good job bro i would def. have said add some test. but i have seen some great gains from others on oral cycles only. yours on the other hand is the leanest i have ever seen even more so than a lot of test gains. so good luck and if i commented on your other post(i don't even remeber) then go ahead and laugh at me you done a hell of a job. whats next big guy??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    good job bro i would def. have said add some test. but i have seen some great gains from others on oral cycles only. yours on the other hand is the leanest i have ever seen even more so than a lot of test gains. so good luck and if i commented on your other post(i don't even remeber) then go ahead and laugh at me you done a hell of a job. whats next big guy??
    obro's quickly becoming the poster boy for the d-bol only cycle....he is a legend to the young ones...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information