THEGOLDPRO is offline New Member

new member just started.

Hey guys glad to be here, so basically here is my story, im 26 i used to work out real heavy in highschool, thats where i got the stretch marks from, i was actually in great shape, i joined the military went into boot camp at like 210ish mostly mustle, came out fo boot camp at like 175-180 lost all of my mass, i was just lean and cut.

Well anyways i spent 4 years eating like crap and slacking off, lol now i have basically just got fat, and have decided to try and turn it around. im 6'1 220 pounds now.

i have been working out for roughly 2 months. i dont have any before pics, all i have are these pics i took about a month ago. i have made some great gaines from where i was a few months ago, but i need to get my diet on track and start to lean up.

But either way here are the pics, i am slightly bigger now then in these pics, my sholders and chest are in beter shape right now. But if anyone has some advice id love to hear it thanks for looking guys.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome and its kinda hard to say without some full body pics but I hope you find everything you need here. Check out the diet forum it's helped me out alot. My advice would be to get that down first, cause its the hardest part!

thanks man, ill grab some full body shots this week when i have time.

Budk024 is offline Associate Member
    You have some good size to start with. Those stretch marks are a pain in the a$$. I get them really bad also but not quite that bad but if you find any good resolutions let me know. From what I can see from the pictures you just need to work on your diet a little and youll lean by the end of summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Budk024 View Post
    You have some good size to start with. Those stretch marks are a pain in the a$$. I get them really bad also but not quite that bad but if you find any good resolutions let me know. From what I can see from the pictures you just need to work on your diet a little and youll lean by the end of summer.
    thanks man, yeah i got the size to really get big if i keep working at it, i have found the best thing for the stretch marks is cocoa butter, they were actually twice as dark as the pics show about a month ago, they have faded quite a bit. also the flash brings them out.

also i am having my bmi, and fody fat tested within the next few days so when i fionally decide to get on board with a diet plan i can see how im progressing.

Thread Information