Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice_Box_561 View Post
    Bench: 415 max
    Squat: 315-8 reps
    Deads: 385-2 reps
    Cleans: 225-6 reps

im still only 18..all those numbers will double =)
    man awesome bench its weird tho i can do all that same weight at my 194lbs minus the bench my bench is only 315, grats on good bench

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    i did 300lbs for bench at age 17 wei***n 150lbs

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    nice ive got long arms tho for how short i am ha but i max squat 505lbs a clean 315lbs not bad for only being 194lbs imo

Juice_Box_561 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    i was a powerlifter , football player and wrestler all in highschool.
    chicks diggged me

ya i didnt start growing till i got out of highschool , goodluck in the future.
    Thanks!
    Im a linebacker for my football team,
    hence me getting a full scholarship to Florida State =)

Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    nice ive got long arms tho for how short i am ha but i max squat 505lbs a clean 315lbs not bad for only being 194lbs imo
    you bench as much as you clean!?!?? You must have some explosive power, very good for you body weight btw

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    goddamn kid. its too bad you started juice so early...but whatever..just do your best naturally for a few years now...youve got all the time in the world ahead of you to pump whatever hormones you want into your body...take advantage of the test youve got running through you naturally while your young, unless you want to be on HRT in your 20's. regardless..youve got some wicked size for any age and alot of potential. keep working hard and eating right, and you'll pack on size without any assistance.
    good luck brutha,.
    peace
    tank

testmastah is offline New Member
    Why do you guys consider 2perdrol and stuff like it a "supplement"? It's a steroid . Sure it won't shut you down as fast as stuff like test, but I would hardly call one who is using superdrol, 2perdrol, or whatever "natural".

I see a bunch of people doing cycles of this stuff and maintaining that they're "all natural", yet I don't see where the justification in this is. I'd even say doing a test only cycle is probably safer in the long run than a designer steroid cycle when you take into consideration how much stress this stuff puts on your liver. (The reason why original superdrol was banned by FDA was because some people got jaundice from it.)

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testmastah View Post
    Why do you guys consider 2perdrol and stuff like it a "supplement"? It's a steroid . Sure it won't shut you down as fast as stuff like test, but I would hardly call one who is using superdrol, 2perdrol, or whatever "natural".

I see a bunch of people doing cycles of this stuff and maintaining that they're "all natural", yet I don't see where the justification in this is. I'd even say doing a test only cycle is probably safer in the long run than a designer steroid cycle when you take into consideration how much stress this stuff puts on your liver. (The reason why original superdrol was banned by FDA was because some people got jaundice from it.)
    agreed

BONE.CRUSHER is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    agreed
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    goddamn kid. its too bad you started juice so early...but whatever..just do your best naturally for a few years now...youve got all the time in the world ahead of you to pump whatever hormones you want into your body...take advantage of the test youve got running through you naturally while your young, unless you want to be on HRT in your 20's. regardless..youve got some wicked size for any age and alot of potential. keep working hard and eating right, and you'll pack on size without any assistance.
    good luck brutha,.
    peace
    tank
    thanks bro, I knew i'd be on HRT by my 30's when I decided to touch AAS.
    powerful drugs..powerful consequences

Quote Originally Posted by testmastah View Post

I agree, but I wouldn't compare 2perdrol to SD..
    SD made me bulk up, and 2perdrol is giving me very dry lean gains...

testmastah is offline New Member
    They both have the same active ingredient. 2perdrol is just superdrol with a few extra things. It must have been your diet (or the quantity you were taking.)

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Very impressive stats man!

juicetexas is offline Junior Member
    ok maybe its just me but at 6'5" you would be much taller than the shower door and shower head in your pic. i'm 6'2" and I am. any way, you look really good in your picks man keep it up and learn from the masters on this page. happy growing!

Quote Originally Posted by juicetexas View Post
    ok maybe its just me but at 6'5" you would be much taller than the shower door and shower head in your pic. i'm 6'2" and I am. any way, you look really good in your picks man keep it up and learn from the masters on this page. happy growing!
    I agree I don't look 6'5..more like 6'2 or 6'3
    Hopefully I'll never stop growing..

Alberto305 is offline Banned
    I've done a few cycles in the past, but i'm going to do my research and wait several more years before considering touching AAS again..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...1afaf7bfcb.jpg
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...n/DSC02247.jpg
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...n/DSC02245.jpg
    You're in awesome shape. Especially for your age. Congrats!

tallguy23 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks!
    Im a linebacker for my football team,
    hence me getting a full scholarship to Florida State =)
    I know since this is my first post some of you might not take me seriously, but this guy is the biggest lier on lifting forms.

First about your full ride to FSU, http://floridastate.rivals.com/commitlist.asp there is a link and your not on there buddy.

Second, this guy used to post on other forums about how big he was and the same debate came up about the legitamcy of his stats. He posted a video measuring himself at 6'1" and I forget the weight, but it was around 230 I think. He had some pictures posted as well that showed him injecting himself, but it was never know if they were real or not.

Age was never determined either.

This kid does have a massive base to build off of and nobody can debate that. I just thought I would post a little info about him. Whether you believe me or not is up to you, but I already proved one of his comments wrong, so I'm atleast more credible than him.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy23 View Post
    I know since this is my first post some of you might not take me seriously, but this guy is the biggest lier on lifting forms.

First about your full ride to FSU, http://floridastate.rivals.com/commitlist.asp there is a link and your not on there buddy.

Second, this guy used to post on other forums about how big he was and the same debate came up about the legitamcy of his stats. He posted a video measuring himself at 6'1" and I forget the weight, but it was around 230 I think. He had some pictures posted as well that showed him injecting himself, but it was never know if they were real or not.

Age was never determined either.

This kid does have a massive base to build off of and nobody can debate that. I just thought I would post a little info about him. Whether you believe me or not is up to you, but I already proved one of his comments wrong, so I'm atleast more credible than him.
    owned

m8intl is offline Associate Member
    Haha, +1

bhamstaff is offline Associate Member
    im 6ft 2 and 235lbs and id say i weigh more if not the same weight, no way does he weigh 276lbs. i guy at my gym is 6ft 5 and 280lbs and hes a fckin monster

bigt10 is offline Member
    hey bro dont let anyone put you down you got good genetics possibly better than alot of older guys on here and you have done well. and from what i see he did his PCT at that age which is great for his age to even see he was smart enough to look it up. So there is some good things from this but you might have started a bit early.

your not supposed to cycle before 21 but look at guys like trey brewer and evan centopani ironic eh. and if they messed up there endo then its HRT for life.

sorry guys i understand that teenagers and anabolics is a no no. for many reasons we dont even need to go on about.

but im talkin science and the endo system only.

Why does everyone fear being on HRT. hell i dont know about you guys but your body isnt making over 70 mg a week anyways thats what around 10 mg a day.

Ironic isnt it i would rather take the HRT of 200-300 mg program which means i get more test then i would naturally (which i am sure at 30-40-50 is way less than 70 mg). Whats wrong with that prescription test, no pct drugs needed, can cycle year round taking time off cycle without having to worry about bringing it back and for some of these guys who might not be concerned about having children etc. isnt such a huge issue. Just trying to point out why everyone fears HRT. Hell who doesnt want to be on HRT 35-40 +???

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    hey bro dont let anyone put you down you got good genetics possibly better than alot of older guys on here and you have done well. and from what i see he did his PCT at that age which is great for his age to even see he was smart enough to look it up. So there is some good things from this but you might have started a bit early.

your not supposed to cycle before 21 but look at guys like trey brewer and evan centopani ironic eh. and if they messed up there endo then its HRT for life.

sorry guys i understand that teenagers and anabolics is a no no. for many reasons we dont even need to go on about.

Why does everyone fear being on HRT. hell i dont know about you guys but your body isnt making over 70 mg a week anyways thats what around 10 mg a day.

Ironic isnt it i would rather take the HRT of 200-300 mg program which means i get more test then i would naturally (which i am sure at 30-40-50 is way less than 70 mg). Whats wrong with that prescription test, no pct drugs needed, can cycle year round taking time off cycle without having to worry about bringing it back and for some of these guys who might not be concerned about having children etc. isnt such a huge issue. Just trying to point out why everyone fears HRT. Hell who doesnt want to be on HRT 35-40 +???
    im bumping this

bhamstaff is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post

i agree, but do you know how much 276lb is? those pictures dont show 276lb

Sasso09 is offline Associate Member
    Bench: 415 max
    Squat: 315-8 reps
    Deads: 385-2 reps
    Cleans: 225-6 reps

im still only 18..all those numbers will double =)
    at 276? you should be putting up better numbers than that. even if you are 18.

I'm 22, 5'9" 215 lbs

Bench: 385
    Squat: 495
    DL: 500.

I'm not going to knock you because i used at 19 too, you have some crazy genetics though. Also like you i was 10th in states, all american wrestler in 2002 Pennsylvania.
    Last edited by Sasso09; 03-30-2008 at 09:37 AM.

power_of_youth is offline New Member
    Bump:

At 17 & you are already at this level?? I salute you!

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    you should look into pro wrestling

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    diff dont think he is as big as he says, but he is diff pretty big for 18 and strong if he is telling the truth

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    lol why does everyone care about the legitimacy of his stats its obvious if the guy truely is 17 and even 6 1 6 2 and 230 he is still a freaking monster at 17 theres no telling how big this guy can be by mid 20s and its hilarious how people knock on guys for starting so young i was 165 lbs at 18 around 10 percent body fat and now at 21 im 265 at 16 percent and all the older guys i train with wish they had started younger and im bigger,stronger than they are and theyve been cycling for 20 years.

power_of_youth is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muaythaiguy76 View Post
    lol why does everyone care about the legitimacy of his stats its obvious if the guy truely is 17 and even 6 1 6 2 and 230 he is still a freaking monster at 17 theres no telling how big this guy can be by mid 20s and its hilarious how people knock on guys for starting so young i was 165 lbs at 18 around 10 percent body fat and now at 21 im 265 at 16 percent and all the older guys i train with wish they had started younger and im bigger,stronger than they are and theyve been cycling for 20 years.
    I agree with most of what you written there, However at 17 you shouldn't really be using roids,,you never know what could go wrong..but whats done can't be undone so power to that guy hehe

muscleboy63 is offline New Member

Question

Look ok dude BUT you need better pics!!!!!!!!!!

MoneyMike315 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cymruymbyth View Post
    17?...did you xray for closed growth plates? you may have probs later on in life bro.
    Yeah hes right ^^^^ You're 6'5 and just think,,,you may have stunted your growth!

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    yeah power comp son

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike315 View Post
    Yeah hes right ^^^^ You're 6'5 and just think,,,you may have stunted your growth!
    LMAO!!! Nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information