Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Light Wieght Baby is offline New Member

24 6'2 215lbs Looking for advice

Hello all, I'm 24 years old. I've been working out for 6 years straight. I was a bony cross country and track runner in high school weighing around 170-180 at 6'1. I was a weak wimp, and I hated it. I began to hit the gym doing basic workouts and taking whey protein at age 18, at 6'1 185. By 19, I don't know if I had a late growth spurt, or if my body was reacting to the gym, but my hieght went up to 6'2 and my weight up to 195-200. I stayed this size until age 22 when I changed my workout routine and diet to try to stimulate the natural testosterone in my body. Basically I started squatting and deadlifting heavy, and eating more fish, protein, multivitamins, and flax seed, with ZMA before bed. It worked, and I went to 215 lbs @ 6'2.

Just last week, after basically 6 years of whey protein, I started the next leg of my long journey. I took my first pre-workout supplement, containing creatine, which I am also taking for the first time. I got some Nitro Tech to start soon, and I started taking glutamine last week for the 2nd time in my life. I also started drinking Muscle Milk, Lean Body and Isopure during the day as of two weeks ago. My plan is to continue with these new supplements for the next 10 weeks or so, to hopefully build to 220-222 lbs, and that's when I want to start on the testosterone boosters to help me into the 225-230 lbs range. We all know there is another leg of the journey after that, one that will take me from 225 to 250 lbs, one that will turn me into a monster, but that's still a while away, and I know where to come for advice on that!
    Pics are a little weak, cause i couldnt flex too hard while taking the pics cause of the shaking, but they pretty much show what i look like today.

I'm looking for some feedback on my plan. Will the gains that I see with creatine hold if I stop taking it or will I piss it out the water wieght? Also, are testosterone boosters/estrogen blockers legitimate?? Is there a good testosterone booster to start looking at? Has anyone taken testosterone boosters alone and seen good results? I've got a box of pronabolin, anyone ever use that stuff??? Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0686.JPG 
Views:	5604 
Size:	184.8 KB 
ID:	90093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0680.JPG 
Views:	4273 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	90094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0671.JPG 
Views:	550 
Size:	196.4 KB 
ID:	90095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0676.JPG 
Views:	1115 
Size:	263.5 KB 
ID:	90096   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0695.JPG 
Views:	732 
Size:	321.3 KB 
ID:	90098  

Thread Information