Light Wieght Baby is offline New Member

24 6'2 215lbs Looking for advice

Hello all, I'm 24 years old. I've been working out for 6 years straight. I was a bony cross country and track runner in high school weighing around 170-180 at 6'1. I was a weak wimp, and I hated it. I began to hit the gym doing basic workouts and taking whey protein at age 18, at 6'1 185. By 19, I don't know if I had a late growth spurt, or if my body was reacting to the gym, but my hieght went up to 6'2 and my weight up to 195-200. I stayed this size until age 22 when I changed my workout routine and diet to try to stimulate the natural testosterone in my body. Basically I started squatting and deadlifting heavy, and eating more fish, protein, multivitamins, and flax seed, with ZMA before bed. It worked, and I went to 215 lbs @ 6'2.

Just last week, after basically 6 years of whey protein, I started the next leg of my long journey. I took my first pre-workout supplement, containing creatine, which I am also taking for the first time. I got some Nitro Tech to start soon, and I started taking glutamine last week for the 2nd time in my life. I also started drinking Muscle Milk, Lean Body and Isopure during the day as of two weeks ago. My plan is to continue with these new supplements for the next 10 weeks or so, to hopefully build to 220-222 lbs, and that's when I want to start on the testosterone boosters to help me into the 225-230 lbs range. We all know there is another leg of the journey after that, one that will take me from 225 to 250 lbs, one that will turn me into a monster, but that's still a while away, and I know where to come for advice on that!
    Pics are a little weak, cause i couldnt flex too hard while taking the pics cause of the shaking, but they pretty much show what i look like today.

I'm looking for some feedback on my plan. Will the gains that I see with creatine hold if I stop taking it or will I piss it out the water wieght? Also, are testosterone boosters/estrogen blockers legitimate?? Is there a good testosterone booster to start looking at? Has anyone taken testosterone boosters alone and seen good results? I've got a box of pronabolin, anyone ever use that stuff??? Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24 6'2 215lbs Looking for advice-img_0686.jpg   24 6'2 215lbs Looking for advice-img_0680.jpg   24 6'2 215lbs Looking for advice-img_0671.jpg   24 6'2 215lbs Looking for advice-img_0676.jpg   24 6'2 215lbs Looking for advice-img_0695.jpg  

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    First thing, welcome! Its good to see a relatively young person like you taking pride in how they look and living a fit and healthy lifestyle. As far as those boosters, never did them so I don't know from personal experience, but I'm sure some one here can be of help. Keep up the good work.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

good foundation to build on.

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    Are you against taking AAS? You look like you need to cut up by doing a lot of cardio. How is your weight training routine. Are you lifting heavy? It looks like you are not lifting to your full potential because you have a solid base to work with.

I'm not trying, nor have I ever tried to get cut at all. I've always focused on gaining mass, I want to hit 225-230 before I start cutting up my body. I lift high weight, low reps, but will eventually drop the weight and up the reps to help the cut. I do some cardio at the momemt.

Thanks inky and ****.

kickinit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Wieght Baby View Post
    I'm not trying, nor have I ever tried to get cut at all. I've always focused on gaining mass, I want to hit 225-230 before I start cutting up my body. I lift high weight, low reps, but will eventually drop the weight and up the reps to help the cut. I do some cardio at the momemt.

Thanks inky and ****.
    I have no input on the diet since im not one to talk. On your lifting though, you might want to change up your routine. 6 years of lifting hummmm dont know what to say. You can make some seriously drastic changes in 1 yr let alone 6 yrs. Seriously just change up your routine, try some new exercises/lifts etc...

Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    I have no input on the diet since im not one to talk. On your lifting though, you might want to change up your routine. 6 years of lifting hummmm dont know what to say. You can make some seriously drastic changes in 1 yr let alone 6 yrs. Seriously just change up your routine, try some new exercises/lifts etc...
    I wieghed 170 lbs 7 years ago, my genetic build is very thin, and just last week I started creatine amongst other things. I will see drastic changes in the coming weeks, but I think it's a good idea to change my routine in the near future, thanks.

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Wieght Baby View Post
    I wieghed 170 lbs 7 years ago, my genetic build is very thin, and just last week I started creatine amongst other things. I will see drastic changes in the coming weeks, but I think it's a good idea to change my routine in the near future, thanks.
    Creatine will not make the drastic changes that you think it will. All creatine does is help a little with an extra strength boost on reps and add water weight. I personally think its over rated and does not achieve more than what some good mind control can do.

You will see more drastic changes by your diet. Eating clean and consuming the right amount of protein/carbs/calories/fat is the key. And when your ready take some test for a nice bulk or cut.

bigt10 is offline Member
    ya u can do more in 6 years, i say get a new program get a proper diet and get on AAS. do a test only cycle first.

BUt i have seen guys get that far in 1 to 2 years naturally, but no use crying over spilt milk.

just get more serious about diet and training start cycling.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    LOL good lord man dont tell a guy to start a cycle of juice are u crazy

6 years and only a 40lbs that tells me poor diet and training even for a hard gainer
    not putting u down i swear

besides gear is a last resort after you read and know all the info and been on a good diet for a while

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    A good diet works way better than those crappy test boosters, they-re only business imo.
    Try to post it to get some advices.

CL

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    A good diet works way better than those crappy test boosters, they-re only business imo.
    Try to post it to get some advices.

CL
    what he said. those test booster supplements arent going to do much for you. work on your diet, and get to know your body better and you'll completely change your physiquein a very short time. youve got some meat on you already but theres alot of potiential for you to grow from here man...and your definately in the right place to learn everything you need to know.
    post your diet, and read up on the diet/training forum brutha!
    peace
    tank

Discombobulated is offline New Member
    Diet will take you to the moon as far as lowering your fat percentages

Just looking for size right now fellas, I'm not worried about being cut, I just want to be big and strong. I'm going to be 6'2 230 pounds in a couple of weeks without any gear, so I'm not worried right now.

Sehr is offline Junior Member
    Not as a flame youve got some extra meat on you which is very good, thats a prime area to be in to do big mass gains, just do alot of mass workouts and you will gain big. Then do a cutting cycle. And you should be good to go. (and by cycle im not referring to gear)

Amen Sehr

Thread Information