BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

Question I need help...let me know whats up!!!!!!!

Starting A New Thread
    Last edited by BIGMAC250; 05-31-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    right now id guess your bodyfat at around 25%, maybe alittle higher.

To show nice seperation of the muscles, a good "walk around" measurement would be 12% and less

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I'd say 22%.
    What kind of diet are you doing?

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    right now id guess your bodyfat at around 25%, maybe alittle higher.

To show nice seperation of the muscles, a good "walk around" measurement would be 12% and less
    25, maybe a little higher? No way.

21ish.

im on a high protienn low carb right now....ive been an animal when it comes to the gym....5 or 6 days a week i do A.M cardio....then 5 or 6 days a week in the afternoon i kill the weights with HIT training then i do more cardio except my afternoon cardio is HIIT...im on a misson....but like i said that pic i was around 255 now im at 248....but im off to the gym for my mornin cardio ill see what you guys have said when i get back....ooh yea anything else to speed me up on leaning out a lil more let me know...thanx

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    High protein/Low carb can be a huge range, what are the amounts specifically? Are you actually weighing your food with a scale prior to cooking it to make sure you are hitting your numbers? (Yes, some of us do that every day). Most people drastically over estimate the amount of calories they are taking in. There is a tendency to take your best esting day out of the month and call it your "average" day.

At 248LBS "high protein" would be somewhere in the vicinity of 400 Grams and low carbs would be considered "200" or less in my book. Assuming your eating clean food that should put your fat intake around 40-50 grams totalling just short of 3000 calories a day which should be about right to start peeling off some of that excess adipose tissue.

yea thats about right.....i get around 375 grams of protien a day....i do accually weight out my food....i also keep a journal of everything i eat too...as far as carbs go the only time i accually eat something that is considered a carb is in the morning and maybe in the afternoon..thats not including whats in vegetables or fruits but i watch them too...and thats usually oatmeal, a whole wheat english muffin, or some whole wheat bread.....but i only accually eat three solid meals a day......the other three or four are just protien shakes (zero carb isopure)....im on the fast track...cause when i get to a certian percentage i am going to be focusing on getting some weight back on and thats the easy part for me...its getting this body fat to go is what is hard for me.

power_of_youth is offline New Member
    Best way to get defined is by doing lots of cardio..I also found out from past experiences that doing dips,pull ups & chin ups really help makes you cut..

Every gym in the land is full of fat people doing cardio. Besides a few genetically gifted individuals, the lean people you see in the gym are the ones who know about proper nutrition. What makes you "cut" is expending more calories than you take in and proper insuling manipulation by choosing the right carbs at the right time.

i do stupid amounts of cardio....i do AM cardio 5 or 6 days a weeks for 30 mins, but i keep it light...like walking at 4 or 5 mphs with a 3.5in incline....then later on that night after i kill the weights..and my lifting routine is heavy weight with short rest 5 or 6 days a week....i do HIIT cardio for 30 mins 5 or 6 days a week.....should i do the HIIT cardio in the morning too...i need advise....ive got the body type where i cant loose the weight easily but i can pack it on

Cardio first thing in the morning or after your weight workout is usually the most effective. Your glycogen stores are empty in both instances and your body will dip into it's fat reserves more quickly. I am not familiar with the HIIT acronym. For fat burning purposes I would recommend shooting for a HR of 120-135 during your cardio sessions.

High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).....you run at 70-90% for a min....then you walk for a min....and it gets repeated for 30 mins...and my heart rate stays around 120-140....and like i said thats after i get done lifting....it supposedly helps speed up your resting metabolism.

Well With My Diet And Cardio In Check Im Going To Start My Tren And Test On Monday....you See The Picture You Know What I Look Like What Do Yall Think I Might Get Down To After A 10 Or 12 Week Of Tren And Test.....remeber Im At A Little Less Bf Right Now Than In The Pick.....it Is Me At 255...im At 246 Right Now....after My Last Cycle About A Year Ago I Had Less Bf On Me Than That And Was Was Weighting 275 When I Started My First Cycle Of Tren And Test

Anyone Else

Thread Information