Thread: 12 months pics

X FRAME is offline New Member

12 months pics

Ok Here it is maybe after 11-12 months of building . No suplements . Only training ,good food and rest . I think this is taken in 2005 february or march . I was 26 then
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 months pics-81159gym_027_-1%5B1%5D.jpg   12 months pics-81159gym_020_1%5B1%5D.jpg   12 months pics-81159dsc00021_2%5B1%5D.jpg  

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Nicely built my friend!!!

You naturally have a large pelvic frame, which might require you to really blast your lats to get that V look... other than that, I'd also focus more on the arms... but great job overall!

cheers

X FRAME is offline New Member
    Yes you have notice that very well .It is much better situation right now . I am doing wide grip chins for lats and for pelvic ( waist ) cardio and diet are the best.. Basicly I can do only chins and my back responds . And for outer lats narow grip T bar is No.1 for me of course . Arms are very stubborn in my case . Have to do really hard to get any response especialy biceps ,6-8 reps cheat curls ,heavy barbell curls , concentration curls , preacher , those are all good exercises .

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    for arms focus alot on tri's if u want big arms do weight dips,heavy close grip bench,heavy lying french press and press downs and for lower tri do weight bench dips.by the way you look yoaked keep it up

Thread Information