fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

to juice or could i gain more naturally

hey guys i am about 6 feet and 160lbs,been training for more than 4 years,i am very dedicated to bodybuilding,my diet and training are on check and i never stop reading and learning,i am from egypt and things work a little bit different here cause food and supplements are too expensive and the income just cant cover it but i am trying to do my best,i have done like one test e cycle before but didnt keep much of the gains and another time i stopped the cycle 3 weeks in cause of hairloss issues,i dont consider these as real cycles though,looking to gain 10 or more lbs of lean mass but i feel that i have reached a plateau,i would be pleased with 10 or more lbs and mass on my calfs...would do you guys think,any criticism is more than welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails to juice or could i gain more naturally-02102007249.jpg   to juice or could i gain more naturally-03022008323.jpg   to juice or could i gain more naturally-1199492941_20c5e8325c.jpg  

last pic aint me,its my goal,can i achieve that naturally from where i stand now?? thanks guys

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    whether or not you could gain more mass naturally is a hard question, as nobody could predict your genetics. I would say yes you could very likely gain more muscle without the use of AAS, but, you have a brilliant base to build from if you did decide to run another cycle. I dont think anybody would criticise you if you made that move, you look great, and your hardwork is evident just from looking at that last pic

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    whether or not you could gain more mass naturally is a hard question, as nobody could predict your genetics. I would say yes you could very likely gain more muscle without the use of AAS, but, you have a brilliant base to build from if you did decide to run another cycle. I dont think anybody would criticise you if you made that move, you look great, and your hardwork is evident just from looking at that last pic
    last pic isnt my picture,its my goal hopefully

Gym Freak is offline Junior Member
    At 6 feet tall and only 160 lbs. you can definately do more with diet and hardcore training. I understand that supplements and food are expensive but if you can't afford to properly feed your muscles naturally then when you do decide to use it becomes even more important that you feed and supplement appropriately.

Find out what your maintenance caloric intake is and go 500 more calories from there and critique your intake from there depending on how you look week from week. Fish, chicken, lean beef, protein/carb mix powders. limit your carbs and don't be afraid of some fat in your diet. You'll bulk really good like that and smart hardcore training.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    last pic isnt my picture,its my goal hopefully
    in that case, yes you could gain ALOT more naturally, your goal is attainable definately

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    only you know if you can gain more naturally. first off what is your age and state? if you are old enough and have been eating and lifting for a long time and hit a platue were you just cant grow then yes it is time to use steroids . you have a nice foundation and one bulking cycle can really make you look good if you take armidex or something to keep the water down
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    only you know if you can gain more naturally. first off what is your age and state? if you are old enough and have been eating and lifting for a long time and hit a platue were you just cant grow then yes it is time to use steroids. you have a nice foundation and one bulking cycle can really make you look good if you take armidex or something to keep the water down
    i have been lifting consistently for more than 4 years,dont know whatas my bodyfat but i am very lean,6 feet and 160lbs i look much more heavier though and i am 23years old,the frusturating part is that i am a hardgainer and yes hargainers do exist at least to some extent,i through in calories as much as i like and never gained a bit of fat even junk food,fast food whatever,i used to play soccer but i quit it to help me gain,quit smoking and i hardly gain but can loose mass in like one day if i didnt eat right or sleep.so frusturating

seriously i dont think that i will be able to put on any mass,specially muscle if i bulked naturally now..

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    can u give us a sample diet with the macros? That will help determine whether gear will help you overcome being a hard gainer...

i am following an eat what i see kinda of diet,and another 3 stable meals ,1 can of tuna along with juice,a shake of 1 litre of milk,3 table spoons honey,20 grams of whey,quarter cup of oat,1 table spoon of peanut butter,3rd meal is 5 eggs along with apple juice,breakfast,lunch and dinner changes everyday cause my mum cooks and she changes what she does every day but i try to get as much as i can ,,peace

sweeney todd is offline Junior Member
    i am following an eat what i see kinda of diet,and another 3 stable meals ,1 can of tuna along with juice,a shake of 1 litre of milk,3 table spoons honey,20 grams of whey,quarter cup of oat,1 table spoon of peanut butter,3rd meal is 5 eggs along with apple juice,breakfast,lunch and dinner changes everyday cause my mum cooks and she changes what she does every day but i try to get as much as i can ,,peace
    you can eat much better than that and still eat everything you see. theres alot to be desired by what you posted. till you learn to eat, aas arent going to help you gain.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeney todd View Post
    you can eat much better than that and still eat everything you see. theres alot to be desired by what you posted. till you learn to eat, aas arent going to help you gain.
    i posted what i eat in between meals cause meals vary each day

i posted what i eat in between meals cause meals vary each day
    if you consider yourself a hard gainer you have to schedule every meal and make sure it has specific calories/macros in it. what you posted could be anything. alot of empty calories and little protein. thats not going to put on muscle. you need to have a plan, stick to it for 2 or 3 months and then actually assess if you can gain weight. honey and milk and alittle whey and a tablespoon of peanut butter is a poor diet. steak, chicken, fish, oats, rice, eggs, etc are foods to build muscle on. empty calories wont make you grow and youre proving it. starting gear with your diet will yield the same results with alittle water retention. youre not providing your body the appropriate calories, how would gear make that work?

if you consider yourself a hard gainer you have to schedule every meal and make sure it has specific calories/macros in it. what you posted could be anything. alot of empty calories and little protein. thats not going to put on muscle. you need to have a plan, stick to it for 2 or 3 months and then actually assess if you can gain weight. honey and milk and alittle whey and a tablespoon of peanut butter is a poor diet. steak, chicken, fish, oats, rice, eggs, etc are foods to build muscle on. empty calories wont make you grow and youre proving it. starting gear with your diet will yield the same results with alittle water retention. youre not providing your body the appropriate calories, how would gear make that work?
    i am already eating meat,steaks and chicken in my 3 main meals,what do you mean by empty calories can you elaborate?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ empty calories are calories that have no nutritional use in your body and do not go towards building and maintaining lean mass...

You've been a member here for 2 yrs now, you should know better, especially about making a good diet and knowing your macros

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    ^^^ empty calories are calories that have no nutritional use in your body and do not go towards building and maintaining lean mass...

You've been a member here for 2 yrs now, you should know better, especially about making a good diet and knowing your macros

cheers
    what type of food contains empty calories,i doubt that any of the ones i posted are empty calories,i have seen all diets posted by members all over the years and my diet is similar or even better than most of i have seen,its just that its not a stable one and changes everyday,for example i ma having rice,veggies and chicken breast today for lunch tomorrow maybe be fish and rice,it varies thats it

milk, honey, and juices, though they have calories, arent building muscle. with these you had 20 g of whey, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, and 5 eggs i think you said - and depending where the eggs were, thats about 35 grams of fat with the eggs alone, a ton for 1 meal. you can eat all of these things but you have to have 35 to 50 grams of real protein with each. whey protein is digested within an hour, even with a litre of milk. the honey is just raw sugar there, thats not going to build muscle. 1 tablespoon of peanut butter has about 4 grams of protein. this is what is meant by empty calories. schedule 7 meals a day, and have all of them fit specific macros. have the junk if you want, but those arent going to be the growth catalysts, theyll be surplus to counteract your "hard gainer" status.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    i have been lifting consistently for more than 4 years,dont know whatas my bodyfat but i am very lean,6 feet and 160lbs i look much more heavier though and i am 23years old,the frusturating part is that i am a hardgainer and yes hargainers do exist at least to some extent,i through in calories as much as i like and never gained a bit of fat even junk food,fast food whatever,i used to play soccer but i quit it to help me gain,quit smoking and i hardly gain but can loose mass in like one day if i didnt eat right or sleep.so frusturating

are you a "hardgainer really?".........or could it be possible you are a light eater...

If I was you, I would stay natural and get my protein intake up to 320 grams a day getting 85-90 percent of that from whole food lean meats......and be eating the proper amounts of carbs and fats........if you are already NOT doing this, you are not in position to know if you are a hard gainer...

jmo

ok......bro......you are not a hard gainer.....you just dont eat enough.....stay natural.......This makes perfect sense why you didnt maintain those gains off that one cycle.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    like everyone has said. you have a great base. keep working on the diet and you will see more gains. im sure its toug being in egypt but you just gotta stick with it.

milk, honey, and juices, though they have calories, arent building muscle. with these you had 20 g of whey, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, and 5 eggs i think you said - and depending where the eggs were, thats about 35 grams of fat with the eggs alone, a ton for 1 meal. you can eat all of these things but you have to have 35 to 50 grams of real protein with each. whey protein is digested within an hour, even with a litre of milk. the honey is just raw sugar there, thats not going to build muscle. 1 tablespoon of peanut butter has about 4 grams of protein. this is what is meant by empty calories. schedule 7 meals a day, and have all of them fit specific macros. have the junk if you want, but those arent going to be the growth catalysts, theyll be surplus to counteract your "hard gainer" status.
    milk,eggs.whey,tuna,chicken,steaks,cheese and meat arent empty calories,as i said the 3 meals i posted above are in between meals,i.e between breakfast,lunch and dinner,as far as the honey,peanut butter and other carbodhydrate sources i posted i am eating this to up my calories in order to gain,i know that protein builds muscle but protein alone wouldnt..cheers

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    ok......bro......you are not a hard gainer.....you just dont eat enough.....stay natural.......This makes perfect sense why you didnt maintain those gains off that one cycle.
    can you please post your diet to compare to mine and see whats deficient..

anyways guys i am gonna up my calories and daily protein and see how it goes from there,hopefully i can make the gains i am looking for,btw i am not arguing anything i would be grateful if i can reach my goal naturally its just i am stuck and i dont think that i gain that much of lean mass,,may be fat

can you please post your diet to compare to mine and see whats deficient..
    sure

a weight lifting day might look like this

6:30 of chicken and 2 table spoons of peanut butter

7:00-8:00 lift weights

9:00- chicken and 100 grams of carbs from rice

12:45- chicken and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter

4:00- chicken and 2 table spoons of peanutbutter

6:30-7:30 low intensity cardio

8:00 chicken and 2 table spoons of peanutbutter

10:00 chicekn and 2 table spoons of peanutbutter

i have no idea really how much chicken that really is....all i know is, 6 times a day, i fullfill my hunger with lean meat and energy.......I have no idea exactly how much meat I am eating in a day.......so, i am going to edit this, and get rid of 8 oz.
    Last edited by IronReload04; 07-08-2008 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    sure

a weight lifting day might look like this

6:30 of chicken and 2 table spoons of peanut butter

7:00-8:00 lift weights

9:00- chicken and 100 grams of carbs from rice

12:45- chicken and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter

4:00- chicken and 2 table spoons of peanutbutter

6:30-7:30 low intensity cardio

8:00 chicken and 2 table spoons of peanutbutter

10:00 chicekn and 2 table spoons of peanutbutter

i have no idea really how much chicken that really is....all i know is, 6 times a day, i fullfill my hunger with lean meat and energy.......I have no idea exactly how much meat I am eating in a day.......so, i am going to edit this, and get rid of 8 oz.
    seriously bro my diet is much more better than that it just varies thats all,i can post a day here if you want to but by no may this is better than mine...cheers

Thread Information