BNK89 is offline Junior Member

Any Improvements/Am I Fat (lol)

ehh been like 2 months.
    worked on my diet a bit, it isnt perfect, but i've cut out a lot of the shit
    And I ask am I fat, cus I've had weight issues in my life, freshmen year of HS i weighed 240 and am now going into my freshmen year of college and I've cut down to 180 lol

first pics are around 196 i think btw

just post your thoughts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Improvements/Am I Fat (lol)-0331082226.jpg   Any Improvements/Am I Fat (lol)-0401082249.jpg   Any Improvements/Am I Fat (lol)-0714080033.jpg   Any Improvements/Am I Fat (lol)-0714080034.jpg  

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Fat is a really subjective term, especially on this board. If I saw you and you asked me in a casual conversation if you were "fat" I would say hell no. If you asked me to assess your conditionon from a bodybuilding perspective I would say you were "fat". If you feel good about the way you look that is all that really matters, if you feel fat then make the necessary changes to fix it. Congrats on the weight loss.
    BTW, I have never seen the behind the head camera shot done quite like that before!

haha thanks.. ya lol i keep trying but its hard. I don't know whether I should try and bulk up to put more muscle on or to keep cutting

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    lean bulk is what i would do if i was you,

ehh ya thats what i'm trying to do. its hard though to get enough of the "good stuff" and lose weight at the same time. Like today I had

5 egg whites with a piece of whole wheat bread

Went to the gym Lifted / took a break and ate a protein bar

Then ran for 50 mins at a 9 minute mile pace

came home had like 5 more egg whites with a piece of whole wheat bread

Then had a piece of grilled of grilled chicken on a piece of bread for dinner

2 and half hours later same thing, chicken on a piece of bread

and then an apple at like 10:30

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    well shit your starving your self!!! and a lean bulk is not loosing weight its like the name emplys lean (no fat) bulk (gain size) so you get more size with no fat so its gotta be muscle, you need to eat more food man, two peices of chicken and 10 egg whites, shit i eat that by 2 everyday and im cutting lol

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I won't say fat cause you're not, maybe a little "soft " in some spots.But not fat.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    well shit your starving your self!!! and a lean bulk is not loosing weight its like the name emplys lean (no fat) bulk (gain size) so you get more size with no fat so its gotta be muscle, you need to eat more food man, two peices of chicken and 10 egg whites, shit i eat that by 2 everyday and im cutting lol
    Agreed, your diet definately needs some work. With tweeking your diet, adding a PWO shake and slow digest protien meal before bedtime should help alot. Remeber you can't burn fat and build muscle at the same time. If you do a lean bulk, you will add muscle to your frame, which will create a lower bf%.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW way to go on losing so much weight!

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    good job man...now we know that you have the discipline to make the juice work! just keep reading and researching and asking questions.....

haha thanks, i agree with the soft spot comment. It's like the side of my boob is fatty and loose while the inside is muscular, my front stomach is still kinda there, and the lovies uhggg haha.

I don't think I'm gonna juice anytime soon though, don't feel like I'm ready.

Just wondering, if I add incline bench to my workout will that help with the loose/fatty area around the side of my boob area ?

And I hear trying to put on lean muscle is pretty futile.. that true? Lol a lot guys on the board say you gotta eat and eat and then cut.

Thread Information