Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1
    glenam is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6

    whats wrong with my body? Help

    Im 35 Asian. Started training and running 7mths ago as I was real fat at 97kg.Currently at 82kg. I think i belong to the flabby spieces as in how much effort i put in, my body seems be very flabby.
    My dream is to have very nice rounded shoulders and traps. so that I can look good in clothes. Based on my picture, wats wrong with it? Maybe shoulders did improve abit but still sucks..always compare with the model pcitures.. something is not right and not there...
    What exercise do u guys recommend me to do to achieve my dream?
    I always trying to figure wats wrong with my shoulders? Am I lacking in some training? I tot its my front deltoids tats missing...correct me if im wrong
    Help me get those full rounded shoulders ..pls thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails whats wrong with my body? Help-my-body.jpg  

  2. #2
    smokeyd's Avatar
    smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    EATIN BEEFS
    Posts
    10,417
    military press, front dumb bell raises, side dumb bell raises, shrugs, dead lifts if you wanna get serious about getting thick

  3. #3
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,108
    15kg is impressive fat loss, Keep training and dieting and dont give up. Start a weight lifting routine to make your body harder.

  4. #4
    glenam is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Bro. but u guys agree i dun have any front deltoids..haha..is that what im lacking?

  5. #5
    smokeyd's Avatar
    smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    EATIN BEEFS
    Posts
    10,417
    delts in general and traps is what your lacking to make you look good in cloths, also bring up chest, just a general weight lifting program like redz stated would help out a ton, and eating a lot would also help, not junk but eating a lot of good food, i'm sure right now your not eating much food at all while your trying to loose weight so, weight training isn't going to be as beneficial to you right now unless you bump cals

  6. #6
    glenam is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    what should I do? should I concentrate to lose weight first? Continue do both cardio and weight lifting or just do weight lifting? Im at a lost.

  7. #7
    glenam is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    Or do you guys think I should start going on roids? To cut and gain at the same time...

  8. #8
    xavier_888888's Avatar
    xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,150
    Your not ready for AS bro. Continue Lifting and low intensity cardio and proper diet. Getting in shape is not a sprint its a marathon so just be patient.

  9. #9
    FireGuy's Avatar
    FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Center Stage
    Posts
    7,215
    It takes years to build a quality physiche. Take your time and enjoy the journey.

  10. #10
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,108
    Good advice, Keep cutting as long as you are dropping fat you are on the right path, as you start to lean up you should definitely change diet and start a weight lifting routine. As stated above take it step by step it is a life goal not a next week goal hold of on steroids they are not magic.

  11. #11
    AdamGH's Avatar
    AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,353
    I think you should pick up a book called "Body for Life". Not necessarily for the weight loss, but to teach you the basics. Another good read is, "The Truth about Six Pack Abs." Read one of those or both. You will learn a ton of useful knowledge.

  12. #12
    OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,672
    Oh really

  13. #13
    OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,672
    Try ball drops and tea bagging that always got me hard

  14. #14
    Curtis212's Avatar
    Curtis212 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    63
    could simply be genetic

  15. #15
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    If you aren't squatting heavy and deadlifting, forget it.

  16. #16
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    you're just a beginner, work on setting up a proper training schedule and all your lagging groups will get better.

  17. #17
    glenam is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    True..i guess sometimes it may be genetics too. My body seems to belong to the flabby type. So I guess i just concentrate on losing fats first is it? And then i start weight lifting is it? Dun Roids help me in anyway now? Thought winstrol helps to get rid of fats and do some cutting? I have lots of them with me now..very tempted to try..haha

  18. #18
    xavier_888888's Avatar
    xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,150
    Again dont even think of AS! Build muscles naturally first . Workout, eat right do light cardio. You need a base to use AS bro. A building without good foudation will collapse.

  19. #19
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    Quote Originally Posted by glenam View Post
    True..i guess sometimes it may be genetics too. My body seems to belong to the flabby type. So I guess i just concentrate on losing fats first is it? And then i start weight lifting is it? Dun Roids help me in anyway now? Thought winstrol helps to get rid of fats and do some cutting? I have lots of them with me now..very tempted to try..haha
    contrary to popular belief, winstrol is not a diet pill

  20. #20
    InsaneInTheMembrane's Avatar
    InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The Nut House
    Posts
    2,139
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by glenam View Post
    True..i guess sometimes it may be genetics too. My body seems to belong to the flabby type. So I guess i just concentrate on losing fats first is it? And then i start weight lifting is it? Dun Roids help me in anyway now? Thought winstrol helps to get rid of fats and do some cutting? I have lots of them with me now..very tempted to try..haha
    you sound like the Bell brother who made the docu-movie Bigger,Stronger,Faster- his first foray into gear was winstrol !!! hah, no wonder he had so much to complain about He'd be singing another tune if he started off with test!

    seriously, I belong to the flabby type and have the worst genetics anyone can possibly imagine (looking at both my mom and dad side turned up no potential family member either)...it is no excuse... Where there's a WILL there's a WAY - my development has been painfully slow - but you can do it... that's good news really! Lose as much Bf as you can, bulk up, then cut; rinse and repeat until you hit a plateau, built good dieting and exercise descipline... then in a year or two (or more) start contemplating gear

    cheers

  21. #21
    v508 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10
    Do some Compound movements training regimens, start with the whole body exercise 3 times a week, do it for 3-6 months, take alot of protein, and rest.

  22. #22
    outaurleague's Avatar
    outaurleague is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis212 View Post
    could simply be genetic
    I agree, a lot of people have gotten away from that theory because it is the a untimate discouragement. But end of the day, look at the folks on both sides of the family and see who frame yours most resembles.

  23. #23
    swifttorres is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by glenam View Post
    True..i guess sometimes it may be genetics too. My body seems to belong to the flabby type. So I guess i just concentrate on losing fats first is it? And then i start weight lifting is it? Dun Roids help me in anyway now? Thought winstrol helps to get rid of fats and do some cutting? I have lots of them with me now..very tempted to try..haha
    trust me, dun use the winstrol ... i'm asian too and i made the mistake of using it to reduce fats few years ago. i take it alone and without PCT and it was a huge mistake.

    then i decide to train hard and diet hard, forward 4 years and i almost finish my first real cycle of test Prop with good result, this cycle is done with good understanding of how steriod works and tons of research and how important PCT is.

    key is not jump into steriod and think that it will do magic. Steriod won't do a single good if your diet and training is not in check.

  24. #24
    outaurleague's Avatar
    outaurleague is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by swifttorres View Post
    trust me, dun use the winstrol ... i'm asian too and i made the mistake of using it to reduce fats few years ago. i take it alone and without PCT and it was a huge mistake.

    then i decide to train hard and diet hard, forward 4 years and i almost finish my first real cycle of test Prop with good result, this cycle is done with good understanding of how steriod works and tons of research and how important PCT is.

    key is not jump into steriod and think that it will do magic. Steriod won't do a single good if your diet and training is not in check.
    Touche!

  25. #25
    soulstealer's Avatar
    soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,524
    Heres what you need to work on-

    Anterior delt
    posterior delt
    median delt
    trapezious
    pectorus major
    pectorus minor
    rectus abdominus
    erector spinadus
    glutus maximus
    glutus medius
    vastus medialis
    vastus intermedius
    vastus lateralus
    rectus femorus
    bicep femorus
    semitendonosis
    semimembranus
    bicep braccii
    tricep braccii
    soleus
    gastrocnemius
    external obliques

    Just to name a few, once you get those and some others into shape (take about a year) come back

    oh and my spelling sucks I know...

  26. #26
    kickinit's Avatar
    kickinit is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by glenam View Post
    Im 35 Asian. Started training and running 7mths ago as I was real fat at 97kg.Currently at 82kg. I think i belong to the flabby spieces as in how much effort i put in, my body seems be very flabby.
    My dream is to have very nice rounded shoulders and traps. so that I can look good in clothes. Based on my picture, wats wrong with it? Maybe shoulders did improve abit but still sucks..always compare with the model pcitures.. something is not right and not there...
    What exercise do u guys recommend me to do to achieve my dream?
    I always trying to figure wats wrong with my shoulders? Am I lacking in some training? I tot its my front deltoids tats missing...correct me if im wrong
    Help me get those full rounded shoulders ..pls thank you
    I use to be in Japan for about 12yrs, dont get down on yourself too hard, but also never let us if that makes sense. Starting off at 35 is rough enough as it is. ONE HUGE THING!!!! Eat Beef!! Its a regional thing and regardless of your die you need to add beef if you havent already. Lack of beef and all around MEAT will kill your muscle growth and genes for that growth.

    Ok dont just go to the store and start pounding meat, but lay off the starches a little, add some beef, and continue your diet and workout. I had a few asain buddies that just cant understand it. I knew a Japanese body builder over there, we werent friends but talked shop a few times and he said it too, fish is good but you can NOT neglect beef and alot of asians do.

    Now I think I kicked this one hard and if your eating beef like I said no reason to really add more just keep it in your diet....

    BEEF CAKE!!! haha

  27. #27
    Swiftlet is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sarawak, East Malaysia
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    I use to be in Japan for about 12yrs, dont get down on yourself too hard, but also never let us if that makes sense. Starting off at 35 is rough enough as it is. ONE HUGE THING!!!! Eat Beef!! Its a regional thing and regardless of your die you need to add beef if you havent already. Lack of beef and all around MEAT will kill your muscle growth and genes for that growth.

    Ok dont just go to the store and start pounding meat, but lay off the starches a little, add some beef, and continue your diet and workout. I had a few asain buddies that just cant understand it. I knew a Japanese body builder over there, we werent friends but talked shop a few times and he said it too, fish is good but you can NOT neglect beef and alot of asians do.

    Now I think I kicked this one hard and if your eating beef like I said no reason to really add more just keep it in your diet....

    BEEF CAKE!!! haha

    Ah... I take more then Beef for my breakfast every morning
    I'm Asian too... Malaysian

  28. #28
    DSM4Life's Avatar
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor - Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    30,951
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlet View Post
    Ah... I take more then Beef for my breakfast every morning
    ....me too.

  29. #29
    Texman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If you aren't squatting heavy and deadlifting, forget it.
    nothing truer could be said... you have to squat!!!

    Get that bar on your shoulders, your traps will be forced to grow.

    I like a 20 rep squat rep program.

  30. #30
    Phate's Avatar
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Texman View Post
    nothing truer could be said... you have to squat!!!

    Get that bar on your shoulders, your traps will be forced to grow.
    I like a 20 rep squat rep program.
    Huh?

  31. #31
    Darksid3 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    Make sure your form is right on your workouts, and do cardio

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •