Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gettingthere is offline Senior Member

GT's cutting log - Lets do this

Time for a new log, the old one is available here for those interested: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...1-Progress-log

Iv started this new log as i think its important to state this is a new start for me, the old one was not a dissapointment, but i dont want to have any failure in my log.

I will be cutting for a minimum of 6weeks, which may lead on to 8-10 weeks, this will be pretty hard cutting and am expecting to feel like crap after a week of it, but powering on through is the main goal and the results in a few weeks will only spur me on. I have not got my camera as i am in college, but i will post the pics from a few weeks ago, not a lot has changed, maybe a tiny bit more body fat.

My diet will be very low on Carbs with my main carbs coming from Oats etc with my shake. KP helped me....basically did the diet for me and i am sure it will work with effort. I do have doubts about myself and cardio and always have, i hate it, always will but i will do it and am determined to not start this summer off the same way i always do and be afraid to take my top off at the beach.

Ok these pics pics are from the start of the transformation competition which i had to pull out of at the end of January.

Workout and diet schedule are a couple posts below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t1.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	114457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t4.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	114458   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t2.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	114459   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t6.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	114460  
    Last edited by gettingthere; 03-13-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Thread Information