Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    mperk is offline Member
    Yeah - get some good tunes, have a nice preworkout drink loaded with caffine and pound 'em out - I bet you'll find out you are stronger than u think! You can alternate the heavy weights with the higher reps - that will shock your muscles and produce more growth.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    damn man, I really want to run a cycle pretty bad just to experience it and see if it really is what people say it is.

What do you think would be a good way to start out? Just test alone?

I mean when do know you've hit "natural potential"?

i've never been against juice, I just got stopped in my tracks by the guys here before I ****ed myself up. I'm real curious to see how my body reacts to it.

mperk is offline Member
    Hey bud - If I were you I'd start doing the research now and wait a year to do it. That will give you more time to reach your "natty" potential. The gear is great but believe it or not it doesn't have as much effect as diet and training at your stage. If you can bulk up a bit now and get to pushing more weight natty - you will have a much bigger benefit from the gear. You are a big guy so it's hard to get as "big" as some of the shorter statures, but you can def add some muscle to your frame. Check out the "Westside Training for Skinny Bastards" - I am doing it now and getting some great thickness - even at my age! BTW what is your age? You def want to take care of the family jewels since you'll prolly want kids later. PM me if you want any specific advice.

I'm 25 6'3 195lbs as of now. Pretty sure i'm a ECTOMORPH

Had my buddy snap a shot right before a shoulder session, back is coming along. Those deads are getting heavy though

Picture below is 2 months ago, what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails notorious's progress-img_0041.jpg  
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 05-08-2009 at 04:12 PM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm an ectomorph as well...and have the long and lean gene. I'm never against going for all you can with "natural potential". But I think you'd love the results you'd get from a test only cycle. You're training hard, eating right, and seem to have the dedication. It's a green light from me (for whatever the fvck that's worth!)

mperk is offline Member
    hey dude - nice back shot - Vtaper, lats look good - go for more pull ups and hit the traps hard!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Looking great brotha

Man oh man, I went and got a virus or food poison last weekend. I lost 10lbs in 2 days. Then after getting my appetite back started eating non diet meals.

I just got back at it yesterday and man i'm focused. Pics are all on a hold, i'm after more then a good progress pic now. I'm waiting on my boy who says he can hook me up with some test, so once that works out, i'm taking it to another level.

Next time I post pics, i'll be another person.

Thanks to all the people that helped me through my little 5 month journey, it was fun. Now it's time for a true transformation.
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 05-19-2009 at 06:13 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    keep it up brother just push through it

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    keep it up brother just push through it
    Indeed I will. That food poison/stomach virus sickness tried to kill me. Recovery took a good week. I even got minor hemorrhoids from all the intense vomiting and dehydration. Sucked!!!

Glad to be back moving forward though. Back up to 195lbs after eating tons of food and getting my water back.

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    Man oh man, I went and got a virus or food poison last weekend. I lost 10lbs in 2 days. Then after getting my appetite back started eating non diet meals.

I just got back at it yesterday and man i'm focused. Pics are all on a hold, i'm after more then a good progress pic now. I'm waiting on my boy who says he can hook me up with some test, so once that works out, i'm taking it to another level.

Next time I post pics, i'll be another person.

Thanks to all the people that helped me through my little 5 month journey, it was fun. Now it's time for a true transformation.
    Dude - be prepared, even with test it is a fairly gradual process - you still have to put in the work and have a clean BIG diet! Do it in a healthy way for you long term! good luck dude!

Yes, I understand that, but i'm pretty sure it's going to blow the hell out of any of the supplements i've been blowing all of my money on throughout time

What's up fellas, haven't posted up in awhile. Fell off for a couple weeks and then started back with hopes of a real strong bulk. I won't lie about the diet. I don't know how many cals i'm talking in. I've been just eating as much clean food as I can, as many times as I can a day. I'm guessing around 4,000 maybe more. It's caused me to pretty much lose my abs unless I flex them but my mind is all on gaining muscle. Lifting heavy, and eating everything clean I can find. Sorry about quality, gotta love phone cams.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails notorious's progress-1b03419cdea6.jpg   notorious's progress-3fbf582ab1a9.jpg   notorious's progress-9b71c8b272ca.jpg   notorious's progress-b12ed4b57648.jpg  
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 06-08-2009 at 04:58 PM.

I've been going so heavy on my big lifts. Squats, bench press, deads, pull ups ect i'm really hungry for some nice size. 205 @ 9% is my goal. Currently 198 @ maybe 12-14%

Any advice is welcome as always.

Still natural, playing the waiting game atm.

6 months ago exactly this is who I was. I like to keep it up for motivation. I don't want myself to ever get near this again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails notorious's progress-beforepic.jpg  
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 06-08-2009 at 04:57 PM.

mperk is offline Member
    Hey Dude - lousy pics but I can tell you've been working hard. Great progress on the traps & delts especially - you look way "broader" now and have really developed the "V". Try working in some DB incline bench to build some upper thickness. Keep it up! and check out fitday . com to count cals - it's easy and that's the real secret on how to bulk when you are working out as hard as you are! Props, bud!

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Amazing change! Are you still running the Lipostac? How did you like it?

PaHHaN is offline New Member
    Great transformation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JinNtonic View Post
    Amazing change! Are you still running the Lipostac? How did you like it?
    I currently am just using the Lipostim3 and Amp02 pre workout, the flame was a bit to much for me. Had me really moody for some reason. It does work however. I got pretty damn cut using the stack and cutting my carbs way down. After I watched all my muscles pop out I realized I was in need of a little more size so i'm just on a non stop bulk untill I start to feel satisfied with my size and then i'll diet down again and go from there.

Back up to 200lbs right now, just eating as much as I can eat and lifting HEAVY!!!

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    Yes do your cardio everymorning, Intervel if possible,

Current diet has looked like this:
    AM CARDIO 30-45 mins - 3-5x a week Xtend BCAA drink

Meal 1
    10 Egg Whites 2 whole eggs - Cup of oats with 2 tbs natty pb

Meal 2
    8oz chicken, Yam

Meal 3
    8oz chicken, yam

Pre W/o N.O Drink 20g Whey during drink 4 scoops of Xtend BCAA drink

post w/o 2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup oats in shake NO BANANAS

Meal 4
    5oz turkey/chicken w/cup of broccoli- Tablespoon Flaxseed oil/Fishoil

Meal 5
    8oz Salmon - or chicken Broccoli

Meal 6
    10 egg whites mix in half a Avacado NO MILK EVER.

When you wake up to piss drink a no carb shake.

pnm
    pnm is offline New Member
    Thats a big difference keep up the good work.

Thanks bro, thanks for the diet advice newjuice, i'll try it out. Looks real easy to keep up with as long as I keep the chicken cooking

I'm so damn ready to be 200lbs and 10%bf or under
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 06-14-2009 at 06:47 PM.

snapped a back double bi shot since I don't have one. You can see the fat starting to collect, maybe need to up the cardio a bit.

front bicep

I did the diet newjuice posted up today and it was pretty good, easy to keep up with and loads of clean cals. Boiled about 4 days worth of yams and they were good as hell with splenda and cin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails notorious's progress-ce1d5363fbfd.jpg  
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 06-23-2009 at 06:54 PM.

Snagged 2 this size today, gotta love bass fishing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails notorious's progress-largemouth.jpg  
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 06-21-2009 at 10:17 PM.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    nice big fish bro!

mperk is offline Member
    Nice job dude! Did you get to cook them over a campfire too? It doesn't get much better than that - First day of summer too! That's a good omen...

Nah we throw em back unless they get real big 9lbs+

ty357 is offline Member
    before picture 185lbs

3-1-09 190lbs

4-1-09 201lbs

please be sure to give feedback on the last to recent progress pics, good? Bad? Whatever is on your mind. I'm all ears.

current diet has looked like this:
    Am cardio 30-45 mins - 3-5x a week xtend bcaa drink

meal 1
    8 egg whites 2 whole eggs - cup of oats

meal 2
    can of tuna - 2 slices of wheat bread

meal 3
    6oz 93% lean ground beef - cup of brown rice - cup of broccoli

pre w/o n.o drink - 20g whey - banana - during drink 4 scoops of xtend bcaa drink

post w/o 2 scoops whey, cup of oats banana

meal 4
    5oz turkey/chicken w/cup of brown rice - tablespoon flaxseed oil/fishoil

meal 5
    8oz salmon - serving(28) of almonds

meal 6
    7 egg whites 1 whole egg w/broc - 2cups of 2% milk zzzzzzzzzz 10hrs every night

protein 363g
    carbs 281g
    fat 110g
    around 3200 cals
    i like your diet im going to give it a try. Man 3200 cals seem like alot. On your meal 3 you got the 6oz of beef and your pre shake. Is that all together?

Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    i like your diet im going to give it a try. Man 3200 cals seem like alot. On your meal 3 you got the 6oz of beef and your pre shake. Is that all together?
    Hell yeah man give it a try, it did great for me. On the pre workout meal, I always eat that and wait 1.5 or 2 hours then I slam the pre workout drink right before I leave to go workout, hooked on the pump it gives..

On another note, i'm growing... once I hit 205 i'm going to up the cardio to 6 days a week and leave my cals where they're at. I'm gaining like 1lb a week, i've got it tuned in good right now.

6 months ago 185lb - 2 months ago 201lbs - and now at 196lbs bulking back up to 205 and then will cut body fat gained. Goal is 200lb 8-9%BF
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails notorious's progress-img_00345.jpg   notorious's progress-beforepic.jpg  
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 06-25-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Trippensee is offline Junior Member
    great gains bro. I really am thinking about trying out your diet we are almost the same height weight. 6'2 204

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Good progress..... Keep it up!

"TRYING TO REMAIN STRONG"

That's exactly it! It is so hard to fall of the wagon and before you know it it's been a month since you have worked out or had a full week. It is so easy to get discouraged but the guys who have the best gains do it year round, as a lifestyle. I go in spurts but used to be constant in my younger years. At 36 there are so many things pulling on you that exercising can be pushed aside as an expendable time burner if you need it back.

I know I need to remain strong too. I have only been back 6 months so we will see where it takes me but I know if I stick to it I will be much better for it a year from now.

Great work! Keep the diet strict and keep hitting those weights.

thanks alot fellas, i'm staying strong this time. This life style can beat you down, I have more respect then can be put in words for you guys that are in incredible shape.

You're right, it is the ones that quit after getting sick, or the ones that make up excuses as to why they can't go anymore that never get anywhere.. I've even tricked myself into thinking I didn't care about the way my body looks. Its funny looking back. I'm right around 6 months in as well my friend. It was a tough road with a couple speed bumps looking back, and the road looks even tougher ahead. I will reach my goal, and when I do, I hope to make a new one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails notorious's progress-frontbi.jpg   notorious's progress-backbi.jpg  
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 06-25-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippensee View Post
    great gains bro. I really am thinking about trying out your diet we are almost the same height weight. 6'2 204

Yeah that diet was pretty good, right now i'm running something that's helping me keep it a little more lean

New diet has looked like this

Meal 1
    Cup Whites 2 whole eggs - Cup of oats or Cup of Kashi Flax cerial with 2 tbs natty pb

PRO 45
    CARB 60
    FAT 21

Meal 2
    chicken, Yam

PRO 40
    CARB 50

PWO_SHAKE 2 scoops whey, berries, cup oats

Meal 3
    chicken, yam

PRO 40
    CARB 50

Meal 4
    93% Beef, whole wheat pasta, broc tomato sauce

PRO 40
    CARB 55
    FAT 15

Meal 5
    1 1/2 cans Tuna, 2 1/2 slices wheat bread, low sodium v8

PRO 36
    CARB 50
    FAT 4

Meal 6
    FF Cottage Cheese, 2 tbs omga natty pb

PRO 30
    CARB 7
    FAT 20

PRO 281
    CARB 332
    FAT 56

Right at 3,000 cals

Shoulders/calves/abs went pretty good today.

What areas do you guys think I should work on the most besides chest? I'm doing everything I can to build some upper thickness.
    Last edited by xnotoriousx; 06-26-2009 at 06:59 PM.

mperk is offline Member
    Damn dude = have't looked in a while - NIICE progress - back double Bi is awesome - great taper, nice definition & fullness. Front looks great too - thick forearms! I'd say do more incline DB presses to get some upper chest thickness.
    Way to go, broski!

Hey man, thanks for the kind words. I've been killing those inclines like crazy. It's coming along slowly but surely, i'll be posting more full progress pics in the next week.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information