trevor1227 is offline New Member

Angry need help with diet to meet goals please look

hey guys... im 25 years old 6'3 210lbs... im just gettin back in the gym after being out of it for a few years.. i typically put on muscle quickly and i am really wanting to cut down while i put on muscle this time.. my goal is to be around 215-220 but be solid with a much lower body fat percentage... i know just gettin back in the hang of things will knock fat off and add muscle but i really need help with a serious detailed diet.. i work out hard when i start so thats no problem.. i maxed out when i went to the gym today and got 250.. i would like to get back up to 300lbs on my bench as fast as possible.. what would be the best diet to get cut up (i really want ****** abs) but also maintain alot of solid muscle(i dont want to look skinny at all) ..any criticism or help is much appreciated... i know i got a long way to go i didnt always look like this!!lol
    Last edited by trevor1227; 05-17-2009 at 05:38 PM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the site!
    First off, I would head to the diet section and post what you eat during the day. 300 lb bench and a six pack are realistic goals, especially at 6'3" and 210. I guarantee that diet and cardio are what's lacking here....and without first hand knowledge of your current diet and workout regimine...it'll be tough to make suggestions.
    I would start with AM cardio sessions of about 40 minutes on an empty stomach and then fine tune your diet (calories/macros). Then a good strength training regimine to build muscle and help elevate the fat loss.
    Once again, your goals are very realistic, and with hard work, proper nutrition, and some sweat...you'll be there in no time!
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 05-13-2009 at 01:10 PM.

Thread Information