shit pics. looking good but

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    abs showing

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Impossible to compare the two pictures.
    Looking solid though

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You can definately see the diffference. It would be better if the pics were taken in the same place, same light, etc., but you can clearly see you tightened up big time.

How much weight did you lose? Any strength muscle loss that you noticed?

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    What dosage did you run the DNP at?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Next time get comparable pics.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Could have been done with diet and cardio IMO. Did you really need DNP to get those results? Was it worth it? Isn't that TAI's old avy?

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    I lost almost exactly 20lbs obviously the intensity of my workouts suffered a bit because I was fatigued quickly but I was lifting the same weight I don't feel I lost any str at all believe it or not. I'm may have lost a very small amount of muscle but it's hard to tell since I look so much bigger since I am leaner. I ran dnp 500mgs ED 1st week and 750mgs ED for the 2nd 2 weeks. I know the pics are hard to compare I really should have taken better be4 and after pics. I didn't take any be4 and after so I was left looking around for pics I could use to just show that I got leaner. I couldn't lose 20lbs of fat with diet and cardio in 3 weeks. I'm never strict enough with my diet and now that I'm much leaner it's a lot easier for me to be strict so it gave me motivation so yea for me I'd say it was worth it. Good call on the avy too yea it's his old one I'm really close friends with him you're the only one that picked up on the avy so far.

jbruno is offline New Member
    The pics are not that great and tehre is a difference but you probably could have had similar results with a milder drug like clen or serious cardio. Dnp is not worth those results.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbruno View Post
    The pics are not that great and tehre is a difference but you probably could have had similar results with a milder drug like clen or serious cardio. Dnp is not worth those results.
    The guy lost 20lbs.. granted we don't have bf% to work with and the pictures don't show much, but assuming that's mostly fat and his numbers are correct, that's a lot of fat, Clen and cardio wouldn't do that, not to mention I consider intense cardio ON Clen to be WAY more dangerous than DNP . I've taken both and I feel there is a much more serious risk to you're heart while on clen than any health risk DNP could ever cause. Anyways great results man and way to stick it out and get what you want! and for all the haters... ya'll can

Thread Information