c.phantasy is offline New Member

Natural Bodybuilder progress

Hey people!

I just wanted to share my progress with you:

I went from being a 115 kg guy to 90 kg in about 1 year.

Nationality: Swede
    Bodytype:Endo/mesomorph. (Gains muscle very easy)
    Height:192 Cm
    Weight:90 kg

My regime consists of the following elements:
    Warrior diet (Vegetarian version)
    I eat a lot of Crucifix Vegetables(Cabbage etc.) which I belive have helped me loose some of that "Stubborn fat" which Lyle Mcdonald have talked about.

My regime is:

Tuesday:
    HIIT 10 min
    Squats
    Deadlifts

Thursday:
    Jogg for about 10 min
    HIIT with focus on upper body (shadow boxing)
    Pushups (Legs on chair)
    Chins with weights
    Shoulder press

Ive discovered that I loose much more fat and such when I only excercise 2 times per week. (Ive done 5 days in a row before,but It sucked compared to this).

What are my goals? Well to remove the chest fat I have surrounding my nipples (Not Gyno,just a result of high water weight and fat).
    "Stubborn fat" which has a lot of estrogen in it,bad bloodflow and a lot of bad Alpha receptors (which makes it harder to burn).

Things I will try:
    DHT
    Thiomucase (spelling?)

Do you have any tips?

I will contribute to this forum as much as I can,and I hope you will help me with tips

Ps. I do not focus on my body,I focus on other things in life,but I would love to become more r.i.pp.e.d
    Will dedicate at maximum 2 excercise regimes per week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural Bodybuilder progress-bl.jpg   Natural Bodybuilder progress-dscn4661.jpg   Natural Bodybuilder progress-dscn4672.jpg  
    Last edited by c.phantasy; 07-02-2009 at 10:49 AM.

jrmy is offline Junior Member
    looking good man!!keep it up

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Hey,

Well done on dropping the weight,

Have a look around this forum mate there is much to learn, id look into more of a serious training regime if i was you and check your diet.

Good luck.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    ^^Times 2, head over to the diet section bro. You are leaving behind a lot of muscle until you get your diet in check.

Thanks for the replies brothers

I will follow your advices
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    ^^Times 2, head over to the diet section bro. You are leaving behind a lot of muscle until you get your diet in check.
    Will do
    But I´m not concerned about loosing muscle (which seems very hard for me). I have gone almost 2 months without excercise and still being able to squat almost near my max. So I loose muscle veeeeryyy slooowlyy

My water weight was really reduced yesterday due to the fact I had excercised and limited my H20 intake to the normal range.

I will begin wearing an Pullover from now on so I get to sweat more when Excercising.

Will hit a lady on Friday so I got to prepare myself to look more R.ipped

Edit: Are we not allowed to write R.ipped without an punctation?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c.phantasy View Post
    Will hit a lady on Friday so I got to prepare myself
    .... lol... what?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ^^ LOL thats what the shadow boxing is for... training for the big night..

Your looking good mate... i would train more than 2x a week tho.. but everyone to there own..

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post

Your looking good mate... i would train more than 2x a week tho.. but everyone to there own..
    Haha,Sorry people. I did not mean I was going to "hit" her.In sweden it is common to use the word resembling "hit" when talking about sex.

I need all my strenght for the big friday night wrestling event Grrr

----------------------------------

Energy Bunny,I think Ive seen a commercial with you, I think the company was called Duracell or something

Well anyhow,the reason for me not excercising more than 2 x / week is my background in fitness. Ive been trying out different kind of schedules,ranging from 1 excercise regime / week to 7 days a week. Ive read tons of material about BB and sports and how our body is affected by excercise.

My conclusion was that I was overtraining myself before, 7 days a week or even 3 days a week was too much and left me with OT syndrome signs.

But when I really let i go back to 2 excercise regimes/week I felt really good,always in a good moood,more muscular (More R.ipped) than before and my strenght did also increase very rapidely as I progressed. Rest also equals higher T levels which equals Higher fat burning,so rest is the thing many neglect.(Including myself in the past days).

My 2x/w works very well for me. It gives me the prospect that Im after and it will give me the results Im after.

Excercise is not life,but it may be a small part of it

------------------------
    Another thing that is very important to mention, I sometimes have high water weight But I´m very lean and muscular when a bit more dried out(A lot of veins).
    Last edited by c.phantasy; 07-07-2009 at 08:57 AM.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im sorry but you are not considered very lean. No youare not fat but you are still carrying a good amount of fat. You really just need to focus on diet and train hard

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Im sorry but you are not considered very lean. No youare not fat but you are still carrying a good amount of fat. You really just need to focus on diet and train hard
    Its not the photos Im refering to. It is when I get my water weight down like post excercise.

The photos show me with high water weight.

But I get your point,high waterweight does not equal looking very lean.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Water weight at your BF% would not be very noticable.

This is getting out of hand. Just trust me on this. It is waterweight that Is my primary factor holding me from looking leaner.

I get the fact that I still have some fat to fight,but it is mostly water Im trying to fight because Im able to burn fat very quickly with excercise.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Water weight at your BF% would not be very noticable.

Ok, you can tell yourself that.

How bout this. Lower your sodium intake, eat plenty of fruits and veggies, and drink about 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. Do this for 3-5 days, and post a picture of the new, r ipped you.

Ok, you can tell yourself that.

How bout this. Lower your sodium intake, eat plenty of fruits and veggies, and drink about 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. Do this for 3-5 days, and post a picture of the new, r ipped you.
    Thanks for the comment Mr.expert

I already have an low Sodium intake. Im a vegetarian so I consume a lot of Veggies & fruit (But in moderation).

Ive lowered my Water intake and Ive seen good results. I also feel a lot better.

I never said I became totally R.ipped I just said I looked much more lean because Ive have had problems before with excessive H20 consumption.
    And as Ive said before,I do still have BF around 10-15% so I need hard training to loose some of it
    Last edited by c.phantasy; 07-09-2009 at 04:53 AM.

got fina? is offline Member

LMFAO.....That was good.

Anyways, your looking great bro. I too would look into my diet, you could gain some great results by tuning it up.

p.s. that wouldnt happen to be the town Borat is from, would it????

Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    LMFAO.....That was good.

Anyways, your looking great bro. I too would look into my diet, you could gain some great results by tuning it up.

p.s. that wouldnt happen to be the town Borat is from, would it????
    Thanks for the boost brother

Nah,Ive never met Borat. He was banned from our country several years ago

-------------- 12 September update-----------------
    -Been enjoying myself a lot this summer,been resting a lot and enjoying life as it should be without a excercise regime.

Ive rested for about 4 weeks and I feel great,I have hardly lost any muscles because my body seems to hold onto them.

A lot of things has changed in my life since my last update,Ive for example begun studying at a new school (Swedens primary school of Railway Science) and with this new change I will make an new regime to follow.

This is my new regime (and as someone smart said: We are all different and some regimes work perfect for some and bad for others):
    1 Day of Cardio (30 min followed by a bath in the sea)
    1 Day of Full body Regime
    1 Day of Hanging to stretch my back.

The reason for this is because I grow muscle easily and my body keeps it on (I have big legs even if I don´t put effort on gaining in that region as it makes it hard to fit in jeans)
    I will only need to excercise with focus on GH & T 1 day/week.

1(-2) Day of Cardio is necessary because I want to improve my blood circulation and Oxygen usage as it has a lot of good benefits following it.
    This will be followed by a cold water bath in the sea as it cold has a lot of benefits for both the spirit and body.

Diet issues:
    I´m a vegetarian who followes the caveman/Warrior diet regime where I only eat 1 meal in the evening. I do however consume coffey and green tea during daytime.

Post excercise:1 Bowl of Oatmeal and honey mixed with water.

Before I go to bed I consume 1 bowl of Oatmeal with honey and water (I do not drink Milk as I get a bad stomach from it).

Let this new era begin.

I will post pictures when I have the time. Cya later people
    Last edited by c.phantasy; 09-12-2009 at 05:44 AM.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    hey man good luck again........

Bath in the sea LOL.....dont forget your soap

A full day of hanging??.....LMMFAO.......make sure to use monkey grip ul last longer or get some straps........and watch out for birds and insects theyl no doubt think your a hanging basket/plant pot and be all over you......oh and make sure you get someone to come and water you atleast twice...

A full day of hanging??.....LMMFAO.......make sure to use monkey grip ul last longer or get some straps........and watch out for birds and insects theyl no doubt think your a hanging basket/plant pot and be all over you......oh and make sure you get someone to come and water you atleast twice...
    Haha,only 10 min of hanging that day. 24 h would be overkill

Some people even say that you can increase your height by hanging?
    Let´s see what happends

aycebperson is offline New Member
    cold water? never heard that before

Dude no offense, but you have no idea what you're doing, or what's going on. You don't have much of any muscle, you're diet sucks and will never, ever promote muscle growth, and you "hang on" to muscle because it's just your natural base and you've barely built any to lose. And no, hanging doesn't increase height, that's retarded.

Just be a vegetarian railway designer or whatever, and leave the real bodybuilding to the people who can actually do it.

CJG560 is offline Junior Member
    Don't let this degenerate into a flame war. Just give him your advice and if he takes it, good, if not then he lives with the results.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    ^^ easy on the guy he think it works...

Swedish guy... Man u are 190 cm that's pretty tall.. To me u have not gained anything, you just got a little bigger because of T at ur age.. Don't get me wrong I don't wanna sound like a grandpa but at ur age is pretty easy to be lean and still make gains... Plus ur family has tall thick bones which I'm guessing they are prob big to ( within normal ranges)... Btw I envy ur genetics.. I'm not as tall and my family is just very slim in general and they hold a lot of water( damn my genetics suck) but man ... I would suggest u change the warrior diet...don't get me wrong I don't have anything against vegetarianism ( I was one myselffor 6 yes until 9 months ago) but ur diet just sucks plain and simple...

As for ur training u have ur own exp to say it works.. But unfortunately it doesn't ... I hope u get ur game together and hopefully u can achieve that fitness physique u look for( Tony presciano, Ryan Reynolds) there is very very knowledgeable people in this site... But one thing I'll tell u u won't get any help unless they see ur doing things in a more rational way...

U said u got into science .. I really look forward for u to take physiology and excercise physiology it will educate u as to how to train.. And advanced exercise nutrition will educate u as to how to eat good luck with ur endeavors..

But remember that these experienced people are telling u based on years of knowledge... Some with even better genetics than u ... So I'd listen ... Peace

elpropiotorvic

I forgot to ask is there any special motive u have for ur lifestyle ( martial arts, religion) or it's just ur choice ?

thai-lan is offline Member

lololol awsome transformation

Dude no offense, but you have no idea what you're doing, or what's going on. You don't have much of any muscle, you're diet sucks and will never, ever promote muscle growth, and you "hang on" to muscle because it's just your natural base and you've barely built any to lose. And no, hanging doesn't increase height, that's retarded.

Just be a vegetarian railway designer or whatever, and leave the real bodybuilding to the people who can actually do it.
    I think you should carry on "Assuming" that your a guru. If this is the regular type of posts you make then your opinion is not worth anything to me(Which it never will be).

But as much as your post angers me,It will give me motivation to starting a new more effective regime along with a new diet based on the knowledge from the real gurus at this site. Thanks for the post and f*ck off. *Come and tell it to my face and I will demonstrate how actually "weak" I am
    ----------------------------
    elpropiotorvic I salute you for giving criticism in a very constructive way.
    Thanks for sharing,I will put more effort into following the more experienced (real) BB gurus and your words.

And It may be worth to mention that my goal in life is not to become a Bodybuilder(Why did I join this site?).It is to feel happy about myself and my enviroment.I will not compete with others of you as you have much stronger desires and goals for you body.

I made a big misstake before where I put to much effort into my bodies apperance and assosciated happiness with how my body looked.

Now days I feel really deep down in my heart that I am happy with my self and my enviroment,my mind is the key to my happiness and not if I look like a Bodybuilder.

My goals from now is:
    -Build muscle and strenght with the routine I have as it works best for me (and I know what works for me and what I feel comfortable with).
    This is because my work demands it. Looking like an ordinary strongmen (Not super lean but powerful) is my apperance goal.

If you do not get that my goal in life is not BB but happiness and adventure with a strong body then reread.
    Last edited by c.phantasy; 09-18-2009 at 09:09 AM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I think you should carry on "Assuming" that your a guru. If this is the regular type of posts you make then your opinion is not worth anything to me(Which it never will be).

But as much as your post angers me,It will give me motivation to starting a new more effective regime along with a new diet based on the knowledge from the real gurus at this site. Thanks for the post and f*ck off. *Come and tell it to my face and I will demonstrate how actually "weak" I am
    Thanks for sharing,I will put more effort into following the more experienced (real) BB gurus and your words.

And It may be worth to mention that my goal in life is not to become a Bodybuilder(Why did I join this site?).It is to feel happy about myself and my enviroment.I will not compete with others of you as you have much stronger desires and goals for you body.

I made a big misstake before where I put to much effort into my bodies apperance and assosciated happiness with how my body looked.

Now days I feel really deep down in my heart that I am happy with my self and my enviroment,my mind is the key to my happiness and not if I look like a Bodybuilder.

My goals from now is:
    -Build muscle and strenght with the routine I have as it works best for me (and I know what works for me and what I feel comfortable with).
    This is because my work demands it. Looking like an ordinary strongmen (Not super lean but powerful) is my apperance goal.

If you do not get that my goal in life is not BB but happiness and adventure with a strong body then reread.
    I am not a BB either, I train for athletics and such. However for full benefit of and exercise program and overall fitness you will need to put in more than 2 bouts a week of exercise. You dont have to go crazy and do 6 days a week for 2 hours at a time. 4-5 days of exercise total, 3 days of weights and 4 days total of cardio would benefit you tremendously. I understand you have other goals in life as do I. I am not going to be the biggest or most ripped guy on the site. But I would like to be more fit, so what I do with my crazy schedule that I have is make it part of my daily routine. I do weights 3 times a week for about 30-40 minutes and cardio for 30 minutes at least 4 days a week. Sometimes I do weights and cardio on the same day, sometimes I only do weights or cardio. It really depends on how busy I am that particular day.

Also in the future please refrain from telling other members to f-off. We have a strict no flaming policy on this board. If you dont like someone elses advice or opinion, disagree with them respectfully. If they insult you intentionally then let the staff here take care of them. I would hate to see someone get banned for a silly internet beef.

Regards,

MS.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 09-18-2009 at 10:51 AM. Reason: proper inglish
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

My goals from now is:

Ok man... I think I got it... Ur not bodybuilding... U want to explore and be happy with a lean body , I think that is great, to be honest with u I think it's awesome...however in ur post u did mention u where trying to achieve a ripped look, most of the people here are just trying to guide you in the direction WE think you WANT to go( being ripped) in order to do this we gave u advise and made our point ( at least me... Anyother member that doesn't feel included in this let him know) that to be ripped u have first to build a muscular foundation and then burn fat.... As of right now u don't exactly have a muscular foundation... And I don't think u will achieve one unless you have awesome genetics. Now u seem to be pretty comfortable where u are right Now which IIs great... I must say this however, if u feel like somebody is not being nice to you or like ur getting flamed, please don't return the bad... Only in math negative plus negative equals positive... Please don't call people out even if u are getting flamed, there is already too much hatred going around the world, no need for more.
    Now as far as Being here man... The people replying to ur post are some twice ur age and triple ir exp in working out dieting.. Researching and what not, if I was u I wouldn't come and say o don't tell me this or that because I know what works for me ...

Good Luck with ur goals and peace

elpropiotorvic

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I am not a BB either, I train for athletics and such. However for full benefit of and exercise program and overall fitness you will need to put in more than 2 bouts a week of exercise. You dont have to go crazy and do 6 days a week for 2 hours at a time. 4-5 days of exercise total, 3 days of weights and 4 days total of cardio would benefit you tremendously. I understand you have other goals in life as do I. I am not going to be the biggest or most ripped guy on the site. But I would like to be more fit, so what I do with my crazy schedule that I have is make it part of my daily routine. I do weights 3 times a week for about 30-40 minutes and cardio for 30 minutes at least 4 days a week. Sometimes I do weights and cardio on the same day, sometimes I only do weights or cardio. It really depends on how busy I am that particular day.

Also in the future please refrain from telling other members to f-off. We have a strict no flaming policy on this board. If you dont like someone elses advice or opinion, disagree with them respectfully. If they insult you intentionally then let the staff here take care of them. I would hate to see someone get banned for a silly internet beef.

Regards,

MS.
    U beat me to it I was writing at Work

My goals from now is:

I'm sorry that you're so sensitive. To be honest, I think you tried bodybuilding, found it too hard, so adjusted your goals.

With that said, you state your goals now are to build muscle and strength with the routine (and diet) that you have. For which I go back to my original reply, that it just won't happen, sorry. You are welcome to prove me wrong.

I have a degree in exercise science and am finishing up a bachelors in nutrition, so yeah, I may not have the patience as the other members, but I do think the knowledge part is covered adequately.

Oh, and when your goal is not to become a bodybuilder, try starting a thread that's not titled 'Natural Bodybuilder Progress', it confuses us simpletons. Thanks.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh, and when your goal is not to become a bodybuilder, try starting a thread that's not titled 'Natural Bodybuilder Progress', it confuses us simpletons. Thanks.
    LOL.... I read all the back-and-forths and that final statement made it all worth it. Haha.

Lmao

Thread Information