natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member

this is me after my car accident

well i havent been on this site for a while have been laying low for a while .i was involved in a accident on oct 11 2008, i havent been working out since.
    i was half way in my cycle whe i got hurt l. these are my pictures of how crazy things are when u stop using its really depressing. the first and second pics
    are when i was on the third is what i look like now... i am dying to get back at it but have to wait to fully recover from knee also when i get my phat check fom the settlement
    my new goals are to come back better , can u guys tell me if getting gh will get me back fast , or should i use sustanon with tren some one help me out i want to get back up and going in 3 months. i already stared with my diet so that is starting to give me some motivation already.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails this is me after my car accident-big-nat-23.jpg   this is me after my car accident-big-nat-1.jpg   this is me after my car accident-big-nat-3.jpg  
    Last edited by natvtec1.8; 08-15-2009 at 08:17 PM.

got fina? is offline Member
    Not bad at all, youll be up to par in no time.

Keep us posted, Fina

do u guys think the tren from primordial performance is really good or there test? because i want to try it. or should i get what i usually get ?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Best of luck to you. I will be pulling for you man.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natvtec1.8 View Post
    well i havent been on this site for a while have been laying low for a while .i was involved in a accident on oct 11 2008, i havent been working out since.
    i was half way in my cycle whe i got hurt l. these are my pictures of how crazy things are when u stop using its really depressing. the first and second pics
    are when i was on the third is what i look like now... i am dying to get back at it but have to wait to fully recover from knee also when i get my phat check fom the settlement
    my new goals are to come back better , can u guys tell me if getting gh will get me back fast , or should i use sustanon with tren some one help me out i want to get back up and going in 3 months. i already stared with my diet so that is starting to give me some motivation already.
    Diet and training will help you get back. You don't need to run juice. After such a long layoff your body is primed and ready for some explosive growth. If you were to run something though I would run test only.

acl1036 is offline Junior Member
    good luck

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    good luck mate.....

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good to see you have recovered .

Diet going is first step , nice

Now hit cardio or start walking . Bike ride with daughter . If knee allows anyway ?

In the next few months scoop out gyms in area .

thanks alot for ur comments this is helping me get motivated , i will stay away from the juice for a while .would like to start doing cardio only for a couple of months until my doc give's me the ok . plan on losing all the fat,to see how i look ripped. what do u guys think?

Thread Information