Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Damn - so true - it's all about the diet! are you eating the eggs cooked? I've been drinking the egg whites (pasteurized) and eating the whole eggs cooked, But man, I get gnarly egg farts! LOL

Keep it up dude - looks great.
    Yes i boiled them and threw the yolk away.Eating them boiled kept me from feeling so hungry!! And as far as the egg farts go i never have that problem

mperk is offline Member
    Okay cool - I never get egg farts either - I was just kidding.... mine usually smell like roses, cause I take just a few of rose petals and blend them in my protein shake......

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    thanks.. great info. i was wonderin about the sugar after wrkin out..
    i think its more if u train 2x a day or if ur a hard gainer it would be useful to you. thanks for ur input.. i love hearing wat wrks for other ppl..
    Diamond now i actually have PWO 1 white potato+gatorade in with chocolate isolate and xtend green apple+1 banana

diamond is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topherhinton View Post
    Diamond now i actually have PWO 1 white potato+gatorade in with chocolate isolate and xtend green apple+1 banana
    do u notice a difference?

powerful intelligent is offline Associate Member
    good work

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    do u notice a difference?
    Well im about 213lbs @12-14% as far as a difference who knows?? Im getting bigger and stronger staying decently lean i only have carbs 3 times a day,meal 1,meal3,and post workout meal 7.I do know that when i start to cut that pwo will reduce in carbs. !!!!

I still dont wanna use the gear because once i do it ,ill have to keep doing it to maintain my gains!
    Last edited by **TOP**; 10-26-2009 at 02:44 PM.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topherhinton View Post
    I still dont wanna use the gear because once i do it ,ill have to keep doing it to maintain my gains!
    I don't agree with that at all, I've seen people do cycles and keep gains time after time. You just gotta do a good pct and EAT of course

I think it's great to hit your "natural potential" before using the gear but if you ask me you're good to go for it bro... 26 nice base, you'd get some bad ass results.

I waited as long as I could before finally jumping on it, and i'm 4 weeks in and couldn't be happier with my decision. To each his own. I don't believe in this set timeline rule book in which someone can or should use gear... It's basically a supplement imo, if your over 25 and low bf and have at least 1-2 years training you're good to go... That's my checklist.

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    I don't agree with that at all, I've seen people do cycles and keep gains time after time. You just gotta do a good pct and EAT of course

I think it's great to hit your "natural potential" before using the gear but if you ask me you're good to go for it bro... 26 nice base, you'd get some bad ass results.

I waited as long as I could before finally jumping on it, and i'm 4 weeks in and couldn't be happier with my decision. To each his own. I don't believe in this set timeline rule book in which someone can or should use gear... It's basically a supplement imo, if your over 25 and low bf and have at least 1-2 years training you're good to go... That's my checklist.
    I think they should be knowledgeable enough to use the gear properly,like what the point in AAS if your diet sucks or you cant commit,you are not ready for it if you think it is a magic bullett!! I think thats a reasonable guidline,once that criteria has been met then go for it!!

Jorg is offline Junior Member
    topherhinton; your right bro 100% but dont make it rocket science because when you read enough and know what your doing it becomes a day to day routine just like anything else.. your looking awsome bro so my advice would be not to get cought up in all the bs, read up on everything witch i can see you are then have a go, you will never know till you try and a simple course of gear wont ruin your life if you choose not to use aas in the future.. have fun with it, grow and take care
    Last edited by Jorg; 10-14-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Nice physique man. Your hard work has definitely paid off. You look like you have good genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Nice physique man. Your hard work has definitely paid off. You look like you have good genetics.
    Good genetics? Dont know about that one i was adopted. But i do know i was born in the same hospital and raised in the same town as Ronnie coleman!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information