Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    youngerlion is offline Banned
    Im stealing your body and going natural and you can juice with mine. lol. im jk. if u do go to the darkside. keep your ish updated so we can see the monster updates that im betting are gonna be pro level looking quality.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youngerlion View Post
    Im stealing your body and going natural and you can juice with mine. lol. im jk. if u do go to the darkside. keep your ish updated so we can see the monster updates that im betting are gonna be pro level looking quality.
    thanks brother.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofthedt View Post
    Hey FireGuy, what a man you are! Let me buy you a pack of gum and I'll show you how to chew it.
    hahaah who is thus guy.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofthedt View Post
    Hey FireGuy, what a man you are! Let me buy you a pack of gum and I'll show you how to chew it.
    How about instead I buy you a few steaks and chicken breasts and let you go to work on them. It looks like your diet needs that more than it does more gum.
    If you knew a single thing about bodybuilding you would know that the judges will mark your score down for not having enough color (face included).

I think you will find you will get along much better on these forums if you "stay in your lane". That means restricting your comments to subjects in which you actually have a bit of knowledge. Also, making racially insensitive comments is another way to alienate you from the rest of the members here as well. Notice, I did not call you a racist but your remarks could be (and were) offensive to others on the board.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    I am going to steal FireGuy's and Ty357's Body!!!!! Talk about some serious dedication!!!!! I am going to try this diet thing again and need some help from FireGuy and Ty to keep me motivated!!!!!!! As for this kingofthedt stay in your lane before you get your feelings hurt.......Being racially offensive will not be tolerated on this site and is hazardous to your ego........

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    Blacks or whites. They both suck. Brown is where its at

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information