millionaireways is offline New Member

I am new and trying to get tips

I am the guy with the dragon tattoo with hat on , so my question is I went from 6ft 2 and 330 pounds all fat to 220 pounds but I strait cardio and just worked out but I feel week I dont know how to work out, and I feel week and after getting all the old lady dramma gone I can start dieting again and I need to get to my diet again as I feel the food addictions coming back. Before I was driven and food hunger never was an issue but now I want to kick the hunger and get to building size should I hire a trainer or read a book, I work out at golds but from being fat I still feel insecure working out with a ton of people. I am pretty weak so my weight is not very much for me my comfort on dumbels is 30 pounds and I tire quick, I fear i spent so much time fat my muscles are weak, I was told before I start test or anything I should go to my own body failure but I feel embarrassed and truly I need a way to know how to work out
    all advice is welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I am new and trying to get tips-img_0343.jpg  

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by millionaireways View Post
    I am the guy with the dragon tattoo with hat on , so my question is I went from 6ft 2 and 330 pounds all fat to 220 pounds but I strait cardio and just worked out but I feel week I dont know how to work out, and I feel week and after getting all the old lady dramma gone I can start dieting again and I need to get to my diet again as I feel the food addictions coming back. Before I was driven and food hunger never was an issue but now I want to kick the hunger and get to building size should I hire a trainer or read a book, I work out at golds but from being fat I still feel insecure working out with a ton of people. I am pretty weak so my weight is not very much for me my comfort on dumbels is 30 pounds and I tire quick, I fear i spent so much time fat my muscles are weak, I was told before I start test or anything I should go to my own body failure but I feel embarrassed and truly I need a way to know how to work out
    all advice is welcome
    relaxxxx, your ok man you sound like you have already come a long way. That should make you feel pretty good.

Lifting and bodybuilding is an indivdual thing. do not start comparing yourselves to other people, as everyone has different genetics. Keep doing what you are doing. Drop in the diet section and workout section and read your ass of. use the search function and ask a ton of questions. arm yourself with the knowledge to get to were you want to be.

One day and one step at a time is how it works. Hang in there and do the things that are working for you and it will come. Good luck.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    go on search and hit diet, then do the same with work out splits and cardio

i like sling shot training and it is a good place to start... ronnie is readily avail for you to ask questions.

as for feeling uncomfortable - you have two choices feel uncofmy not in the gym or in the gym - but either way you feel unconfortable... so suck it up and get in the gym - face your fears and go for it...

millionaireways is offline New Member
    I appreciate it and am heading over to read now... Thanks Again

Erace18 is offline New Member
    Well, let me start by saying congrats on the major weight loss, that in itself is alot to be proud of. As you know, getting rid of 110 excess pounds was no overnight task...at 330 pounds you couldn't jump on the treadmill your first day and do 10 miles at a 7:00 min/mile pace--It just ain't gonna happen man, but as time went on and you trained and conditioned your body, the cardio became easier and your endurance went up. Its going to be the same thing with working out. Dont expect to go to the gym and be swinging 100 lbs around just "the big guys". Stick with it and try to stay natural as long as possible. There are 50 million different viewpoint in the diet section, all of them having some VERY helpful information. Just try not to get locked into one mind set and believe there is ONLY ONE way to achieve your goal. Take all the advice and infomation you can (its FREEEEEE) Lastly, who cares if you feel embarassed at the gym. 80% of the people there have no idea what they are doing either, you are there for one person and one person only...and thats you! Put in the work and I PROMISE you'll see results (just like you did with the cardio/weight loss) I would say stay away from any steroids for a while bro...put in several years naturally then explore the idea IF you still want to. A good diet and training routine can convert your body!

6ft5 is offline Member
    These guys have said it all great job!

evil30 is offline Junior Member
    These guys hit the nail on the head. FYI: Congrats on the hard work thus far.....keep it up and don't let go of your gains. Diet is everything. Keep up the cardio and the weights but diet is the baseline. Again, great work!

Thread Information