sportf190 is offline Junior Member

bf estimate 215 6'0

hey im about 4 weeks away from my next cutting cycle which will include test/tren /eq.. i just want to know if you guys think i will achieve that ripped look sub 10% for summer in 10 weeks with my bodyfat now.. thanks! any critique welcome.!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bf estimate 215 6'0-img_5772.jpg   bf estimate 215 6'0-img_5769.jpg  

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Looking pretty big bro. You should lean out/ harden up very nicely from this cycle.

I would probably opt to use a DHT derivative instead of EQ (IE) winstrol , or masteron , etc.. As they are better cutting compounds IMO.

Keep up the training/ good luck w/ your upcoming cycle!

yea well i actually had a pec tear on my last cycle im still recovering from so im looking to run EQ because it has a good effect on collagen synthesis.. i will also throw in a low dose of NPP for that purpose.. my goal is to get that LL cool j or The Rock lean look for summer if its possible im probably at about 15% now and i know im going to need to drop 5-6% to get there.. i just hope i don't lose size and wind up skinny lol

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Ok.

Two 19-nors is pretty heavy. Even w/ a low dosage of NPP the combo of deca /tren can produce some wicked prolactin sides. You should definitely keep bromo or caber on hand in case prolactin based gyno develops, etc.

You shouldn't lose muscle at all w/ a cycle like that. You don't have much to worry about. lol.

Keep us updated w/ pics.

-VM

thanks bro i def will keep you updated.. and yeah im going to keep that on hand i was orginally going to do a prop/npp cycle like i did last summer but i really want to run tren on a cut so ill prob frontload the NPP and EQ in the first 6 weeks then end 6 weeks with ace.. Also for diet and cardio im thinking to start off with 150 grams of carbs all breakfast pre and post.. then continue to drop it and up the cardio with it.. when i introduce the tren at week 6 i basically want to be on 40-50 grams of carbs and thats it and hiit cardio 5 times a week to really rip up

also bro do you think ill be able to have that ripped up but big look.. i typically know when you cut you end up looking alot bigger even though in T-shirts don't fill out like normal

Valac is offline Member
    take caber 0.5mg e3d will help with prolactin and sexual dysfunction

Thread Information