RFeyn is offline New Member

22yo beginner, here's what I wanna look like. Suggest a SPLIT

Last edited by RFeyn; 04-06-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    You`ll get better help in the diet and training forums.

K, I'll stick it in workout questions.

Implement is offline Junior Member
    I'm not understanding the relevance of the schedule.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    If you are considering aas, you really need to build your natty base
    first mate.

Definitely, aas has never crossed my mind. The schedule is if anyone wanted to take into account when I could actually work out (figured you wouldn't want to work shoulders the day after chest, if you were separating them)

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    glad to hear u dont want to use aas to get bigger, ur young enough that after a year of hard work u can get to where u want to. for a split try something simple like this:

chest/biceps
    quads/hams
    off
    back
    shoulders/triceps
    off
    off

work calves and abs 2-3 times a week also, and do cardio on off days, 20-30min.

Sounds good to me vishus. Did chest today so I'm already set to go, thanks a lot.

Bloodsaw is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RFeyn View Post
    Definitely, aas has never crossed my mind. The schedule is if anyone wanted to take into account when I could actually work out (figured you wouldn't want to work shoulders the day after chest, if you were separating them)
    then why are you on a ASS forum? lol just wondered,

ANYWAYS,
    eat eat eat, train train train , at this stage of you do both u cant go too awful wrong, not to teach u bad habits but u can pick up on the more important stuff later such as proper splits and diet and all

ONE MORE TIME, not telling u to ignore diet and a good routine, just sayin at this point personally i would just focus on eating everything and busting my ass in gym

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    eat, eat, eat, simple as i can put it. not trying to be a smart a-- its just that simple good luck

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsaw View Post
    then why are you on a ASS forum?
    There is a LOT of useful information on this forum aside from AAS. There are plenty of natural members here that have made huge progress due to the advice of others.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    There is a LOT of useful information on this forum aside from AAS. There are plenty of natural members here that have made huge progress due to the advice of others.
    +1...

OP - I will tell you, that you can definitely look like that with in 12 months of solid training and a good dieting regimen. The most important thing about your goals is setting a realistic time frame.

First of all, you need your body fat measured. We already have your goals in place, we just need your body composition to get things rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    +1...

OP - I will tell you, that you can definitely look like that with in 12 months of solid training and a good dieting regimen.

I've got 73g Fat, 200g Carb, 220g Pro (see screenshot if you want)

First of all, you need your body fat measured. We already have your goals in place, we just need your body composition to get things rolling.

I don't think they do that at the school gym, or if they do I'd doubt they'd do a good job, I've seen people on here say what their measured BF was and it was way off anyway (was the consensus). My Taylor scale says I'm at 13-14%, which is what I'd guess too.
    I'm going with vishus' split for now.

My diet is about 2500 cals if you go by the labels, a little less when you add up all the pro/carb/fat and multiply. Forgot to add the carrot macros in..oh well. The whey that goes in my cereal is half a scoop. The cereal is high fiber unsweetened wheat stuff so the only bad thing is the milk, which I have 1/2 cup of, once per day.
    Last edited by RFeyn; 04-06-2010 at 11:32 PM.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ur on the right track with eating frequently, but i would rather have you eat more whole food/real food. try maybe 1-2 shakes at most daily, eating real food will make u grow faster. itll be tough at first to take in a lot of food, but ur body will adjust and u will just need to increase it.

good to hear your going with that split, that was what i first used when i started bodybuilding (or lifting serious like you pretty much), you can change the days if u want also, just glad to help out

cjw2021 is offline Banned
    chest mon legs tues back wednesday then take 5-6 days off and repeat - anything else is overtraining , especially for u, since ur not on roids like everyone else here

Thread Information