mikey1978 is offline New Member

help and advice please guys

Hi guys im new to this but just wanted some advice and iv been gyming for a few good years.
    iv taken a few courses some 12 weeks and some 6 weeks but for what ever reason i dont think iv put ther size on that i shoul have.
    my 10 week course was d bol test eth test propi then added mastoron and trenberlone finished wih clen .
    i then did test ex with deca
    please guys any help i wanna start a new course in a few weeks uploaded some pics still training hard Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03032008089.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	482.3 KB 
ID:	105456

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03032008091.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	482.9 KB 
ID:	105457

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03032008094.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	414.4 KB 
ID:	105458

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    1. I think the steroids you are using are fake. are they from the banner up top?
    2. You need to cut
    3. you need diet. go tot the diet forum

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Yep, your diet is your biggest problem. It will always be hard to tell if you are gaining muscle when its covered by bodyfat. Suggest you head to the diet forum as well and work on getting at least below 15% then make some assessments.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Yep, your diet is your biggest problem. It will always be hard to tell if you are gaining muscle when its covered by bodyfat. Suggest you head to the diet forum as well and work on getting at least below 15% then make some assessments.
    X2.... and lay off the gear its worthless until you get your diet and training tight... how long have you been workout out straight?... 5... 6 months? Mast/tren /test e/prop/dbol /clen ? thats somethin serious right there and theres no need for it... people say gear is 10% or 5% or this or that... I say gear multiplies your results x 2 or 3 depending... if your not gaining muscle and/or losing fat natty then multiplying 0 x 3 doesnt work so well....

Thread Information