Thread: Bf%???

dirtybird is offline New Member

Bf%???

Can you guys give me a body fat estimate.

604 238lbs
    Last edited by dirtybird; 03-11-2010 at 08:35 PM.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    12-13 is my guess--lookin good

Big Horsepower is offline Junior Member
    13 ish, hard to tell without back, legs pics

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    ummm....I don't see a picture......

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Yeah we would need pics to be able to tell you can be a solid 238 and have 7-11% bf or be a sloppy 238 and be anywhere from 14-20%...ok maybe a little over the top but you get the point. lol

photo is back up
    Last edited by dirtybird; 03-11-2010 at 08:33 PM.

6ft5 is offline Member
    12 13 I'm almost same size as u think I'm 14 15 or bloated a bit. Lol

I'm currently trying to gain weight so not too worried about bf now but let me ask you something being a person with similar stats. How many cals you take in a day when trying to put on weight. I'm struggling to eat what my body needs.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    you have to split ur food intake into 5 to 6 meals it would be kind of hard to intake what ur body needs in 3 meals...not that you do that but don't really know how you split your meals up.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird View Post
    I'm currently trying to gain weight so not too worried about bf now but let me ask you something being a person with similar stats. How many cals you take in a day when trying to put on weight. I'm struggling to eat what my body needs.
    I just wrote sum stuff but my stoopid black berry on the fritz. I'm tryn to keep my fat down but I eat 5-7 times if I stay up late. a day a pretty low fat intake. Food is 50-70g pro, 40-60g carbs, try not to go over 60-80g fat a day. Depending if I feel fat or bloated. My 1st 2nd 3rd 5th are usualy almost the same thing every day. Not the same food for all but like 1st eggs oats, 2nd chx whole bread, pasta, brice. Ect.. Not including a workout shake at 40-50g pro 1/2 cup oats, piece of fruit. I'm not bulking my metabalism is blazing up my food. I eat every 3hrs or as close to that as I can. Does that help? I'm happy w gainin a pound a week sumtimes I don't. I won't do a dirty bulk I don't like ware my bf ends up. Altho I've been 278 on a bulk before that was an amazing amount of food!!! For instance my lunch would be a whole chicken 2 potatoes 4 carrots 2pc wheat bread. I'd eat every 2hours 7 times a day. My bill is rediculuse so I like being smaller now it cheaper.lol and I don't have shop at the big and tall store I had a 52" chest. Arnold has ben my hero for as longb as I can remember my workout were like his when I was younger.

I'm currently eating 7 times a day with the meal being a shake before bed. The diet is very clean at the moment and I am like you in not wanting to gain bad wieght I'll just have to take off later. My problem now is that I was gaining nicely and in the past two weeks I haven't gained a pound. Right now I'm eating 3500-3800 cals a day and have to force myself to eat. It's hard to eat the same thing often and really hard to eat clean food and eat 4k cals a day.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird View Post
    I'm currently eating 7 times a day with the meal being a shake before bed. The diet is very clean at the moment and I am like you in not wanting to gain bad wieght I'll just have to take off later. My problem now is that I was gaining nicely and in the past two weeks I haven't gained a pound. Right now I'm eating 3500-3800 cals a day and have to force myself to eat. It's hard to eat the same thing often and really hard to eat clean food and eat 4k cals a day.
    I hear ya man. Iz tryn to eat bout 3800-4000. Thought I was hittn that, but weighed again today like I. Do every sat lost 4 pounds, at 233 now. But I'm not loosen muscle I don't think, guess its time to tweeke it a bit. I bumped up cardio and cut out sum sodium that's prob it.. And I changed my carbs to 40g of whole I used to do 60g, just a little experement I guess.. Time to tweek it I guess? I'm only tryn to hit 240-245 clean. I was 248 8wks ago. Like I said my metabalism is crazy!

Thread Information