dirtybird is offline New Member

No Pics

First pic is week five and second is week 12. Only three pounds of gain but good weight I think. Comments and critques welcome.
    Last edited by dirtybird; 04-20-2010 at 06:49 AM. Reason: removed pics

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    def leaned out a little. looks better from the tan too. as far as size wise i cant notice anything :s but like u said u only had 3 lbs on ya. what was the cycle?

test c @500/wk. Overall a 14 pound increase depending on the weight. Mines seems to fluctuate alot. I have been at 243 as my high but consistently at 238 to 239. I'm 604 so not large by any means.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    That is 240lbs???? Wow, even at 6'4 I would have guessed 180.

unless my scales are off 60 lbs. I have better things to do than get on the site and lie about my weight if that is what you're implying.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    If I thought you were lying about your weight I wouldnt imply it I would come right out and say it. I simply said it appears you are much lighter to me from those two pictures.

just wanted to make sure you don't think i'm on here making stuff up, that's all.

^^^ easy guys, we dont think you are LYING about ur weight, thats what girls do lol taller guys do weigh more. whats ur diet look like? that could be the reason why ur weight is fluctuating :s and dont worry, i got flamed for a loooooong time tryin to prove to people i was 19 and 20 yrs old lol some people still dont believe me haha!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Not looking to add fuel to the fire here, but I never would have guessed 240lbs either. That's not meant to insult you; you're obviously a tall dude and probably naturally look 'longer and leaner', distorting your perceived bodyweight.

In either case, you look good man, nice and lean - hoping my cycle will bring about similar results!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can see a good difference of being leaner and more cut, more definition from 1st to 2nd. I agree probably with a larger/taller guy it's harder to see that change but the abs show more, chest looks more cut and a little size to the arms. If you where short like me 5' 8" it would probably be dramatic. LOL

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    ^^^ easy guys, we dont think you are LYING about ur weight, thats what girls do lol taller guys do weigh more. whats ur diet look like? that could be the reason why ur weight is fluctuating :s and dont worry, i got flamed for a loooooong time tryin to prove to people i was 19 and 20 yrs old lol some people still dont believe me haha!
    Yup, I still cant get over your age when I see your pictures. I cant even start to imagine the dedication and hard work you have put into that. You are one of the few who really deserve a lot of recognition for your efforts.

Sorry to thread jack...

I know what you guys are saying about it not looking like 240. It's hard to make a tall frame look filled out I guess. I know it can be done so I'll keep trying. I'm not insulted at all guys and asked for the comments just didn't want anyone here to think I'm lying. Now I know I can try to put on 20 more! lol

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird View Post
    I know what you guys are saying about it not looking like 240. It's hard to make a tall frame look filled out I guess. I know it can be done so I'll keep trying. I'm not insulted at all guys and asked for the comments just didn't want anyone here to think I'm lying. Now I know I can try to put on 20 more! lol
    ^^^ Great attitude bro, keep this up and you'll reach your goals! =)

^^^ i agree! u keep that mindset u will be one tall huge muther f*cker! haha

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I didn't see the pics but know what everyone is talking about......

My friend is 6'4 and i'm 6'1 - I look way bigger than him at roughly 5-10lbs more in weight. Then another friend of mine who is 5'7" looks like a monster at 205lbs..... Also - i don't think I look like I have an 18 1/2" arm LOL but the tape measure don't lie so idunno.....

Keep up the good work tho!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I didn't see the pics but know what everyone is talking about......

My friend is 6'4 and i'm 6'1 - I look way bigger than him at roughly 5-10lbs more in weight. Then another friend of mine who is 5'7" looks like a monster at 205lbs..... Also - i don't think I look like I have an 18 1/2" arm LOL but the tape measure don't lie so idunno.....

Keep up the good work tho!

~Haz~
    u must be blind in one eye or somethin lol! ide guess they were 19's!

I took the pic down cause I hate leaving them up. Paranoid I guess. Anyhow, thanks for the input and hopefully in a year I can post a pic where I look swole. haha. later guys

6ft5 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybird View Post
    I took the pic down cause I hate leaving them up. Paranoid I guess. Anyhow, thanks for the input and hopefully in a year I can post a pic where I look swole. haha. later guys
    Aww man I didn't get to see. I'm 6ft5 235 right now.

Thread Information