Bloodsaw is offline Associate Member

body preparation

While I wait for some age and wisdom, i continue to try my best to get bigger and stronger, and by no means and i very advanced, so dont get to excited about bashing me lol, but just want some constructive feedback on where to improve..

keep in mind i know bodyfat is a little high right now and i will improve that later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails body preparation-post1.jpg   body preparation-post2.jpg  

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nothing to bash. You arent saying this is on or after cycle, only critique.
    Try to keep the pose the same from now on to really see the difference over time. Dont expect HUGE changes and sometimes it will look/feel like none.

Shoulders look like they are coming along good, triceps look like they have a nice bump to them. chest is not but but needs more size/cut. Keep doing what you are doing.

Give your stats also to help with the oppinions

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Nothing to bash. You arent saying this is on or after cycle, only critique.
    Try to keep the pose the same from now on to really see the difference over time. Dont expect HUGE changes and sometimes it will look/feel like none.

Shoulders look like they are coming along good, triceps look like they have a nice bump to them. chest is not but but needs more size/cut. Keep doing what you are doing.

Give your stats also to help with the oppinions

19yo
    bf%,your guess is mine
    175lbs
    training off and on since about 14 YO, on straight now for 8 months ( up 22lbs so far )
    No cycles under the belt
    Chest kind of pisses me off, it never seems to respond(I know its irrelevant, but i bench press about 290 lbs currently and even though thats not up there with the big dogs, my chest doesnt even reflect that weight )

i dunno if you thaught these where progress pictures from one to the next or what, saying keep my poses the same but there are only a day or two apart, no progress intended between these two pics, just different angles, one flexed, one not.

thanks for the feedback

bump

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Looking pretty solid bro... i'd guess bodyfat at around 14% or so... hard to tell with the small pic and pose.

Keep doing your thing, it's working!

thanks, bump

6ft5 is offline Member
    You look good man, 290 bench still pretty impressive. Hit the heavy dumbell presses for a more rounded pop out on chest. Great work!
    Last edited by 6ft5; 04-29-2010 at 09:33 PM.

I appreciate it, kinda intimidating to post pictures of myself at 175lbs on a steroid forum, where most guys are 25 + pounds larger than me

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    you look like you got a good foundation. all muscle groups have good shape and proportion. keep up the good work any gains you get should be solid. add some mass but don't sacrifice your lean build. this is a bodybuilding educational board many of us are here to learn so thanks for the thread keep us posted.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    looking good. imo you will look bigger if you drop few more %.

nice work mate congrats

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    its really difficult to tell what your bf is from those pics but i go with 15-16%,as far as your chest make sure you are concentrating on your form and dont get to caught up in how much weight you can lift,dont let that ego get in the way! looks like you doing a good job keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    you look like you got a good foundation. all muscle groups have good shape and proportion. keep up the good work any gains you get should be solid. add some mass but don't sacrifice your lean build. this is a bodybuilding educational board many of us are here to learn so thanks for the thread keep us posted.
    thanks everyone, and i'll post pics, ( hopefully improvements ) over time

Thread Information