littleriverman is offline Junior Member

before and after pics

before was taken jan. 4 and after was taking april 1

I believe the sus or deca was bunk

I shaved now I have so many bumps over my chest and stomach
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after pics-mini-april10c-006.jpg   before and after pics-mini-april10c-005.jpg   before and after pics-mini-april10c-004.jpg   before and after pics-mychest6-2-.bmp.jpg   before and after pics-mychest3.bmp.jpg  

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wtf? all i see are pictures of ur nipples?

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    wtf? all i see are pictures of ur nipples?
    sorry bro the original tread back in jan. was a question about me having gyno so those were the only pics I post then. Now I'm posting almost the same poses up to date to have something for comparison

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Honestly, I think your diet was "bunk". When your bodyfat is that high its very hard to gauge your progress. You may be leaner than you appear, I am just going off of those limited pics.

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Honestly, I think your diet was "bunk". When your bodyfat is that high its very hard to gauge your progress. You may be leaner than you appear, I am just going off of those limited pics.
    i woudl actually say (especially considering the bulking cycle) he appears fairly lean, at least from what i can "kind of" see in the one pic where your sitting down..gyno and adipose tissue tends to make someone appear to have more bodyfat then they actually have which is what it looks like he may have..again, bad pics cant tell much

wow! gyno I though I had gyno when I first post in january. Now my chest is fuller how is it possible that I have gyno now???

I know I have to work on getting my fat under 11 percent,, so I will start after my pct.

BUT IF I HAVE GYNO PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN START ON ADEX OR LETRO

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriverman View Post
    wow! gyno I though I had gyno when I first post in january. Now my chest is fuller how is it possible that I have gyno now???

I know I have to work on getting my fat under 11 percent,, so I will start after my pct.

BUT IF I HAVE GYNO PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN START ON ADEX OR LETRO
    its impossible for anyone to know if you do or not..i just speak from experience i got my fine case through puberty..and its very unlikely any of those will actually fix real gyno

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Those pictures of your hairy chest are going to give me nightmares tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Z28 View Post
    its impossible for anyone to know if you do or not..i just speak from experience i got my fine case through puberty..and its very unlikely any of those will actually fix real gyno
    gyno was my origianal tread back in jan. and everyone agreed that I didn't have gyno. I have a lot of fat in that area and still around my stomach once I lose the fat and my chest looks that same then I will start getting worried. I'm hoping it's not gyno and it's just fat

Dennis71 is offline New Member
    please shave your chest, haha

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriverman View Post
    sorry bro the original tread back in jan. was a question about me having gyno so those were the only pics I post then. Now I'm posting almost the same poses up to date to have something for comparison
    ohh, my bad!!! i had no idea lol i didnt know what else to say except nice nips haha

Thread Information