ty357 is offline Member

end of 9th week vid

Whats up bros. heres a update video. Um i did 2 because some shots look better than the other one. lighting wasnt that good and my friend wasnt that good of a photogropher lol. But you guys get the idea. I need yall honest opinion let me know what need more improvement. thank you guys. bros im also sorry if you have to keep turning your head my bad lol. Also the quality is the best either sorry guys but im trying
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSbyNYUvhU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kjuBemPjBI
    Last edited by ty357; 04-24-2010 at 12:01 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    phenomenal torso, but...

the top down angle makes it hard to judge your wheels.. but it appears that is quite a lagging point for ya.. whats your training rourtine like for your leggy'poos

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    phenomenal torso, but...

the top down angle makes it hard to judge your wheels.. but it appears that is quite a lagging point for ya.. whats your training rourtine like for your leggy'poos
    Thanks bro. I do now 4-6 set squats 4sets hack.leg press and lying leg curls. i feel my legs are much better than before but thanks bro

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    Thanks bro. I do now 4-6 set squats 4sets hack.leg press and lying leg curls. i feel my legs are much better than before but thanks bro
    hey man if they're growing thats all that matters

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    hey man if they're growing thats all that matters
    thanks taiboxa im still trying bro

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    my legs are the same way (lagging behind) can't say my torso is the same as yours though lol. all the pics, info stats, tips, and now vids have been inspirational good luck and thanks for allowing all of us a peek into your everyday life. just wondering what may be next big man??

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    my legs are the same way (lagging behind) can't say my torso is the same as yours though lol. all the pics, info stats, tips, and now vids have been inspirational good luck and thanks for allowing all of us a peek into your everyday life. just wondering what may be next big man??
    Thanks bro. I just trying to make this log entertaining as possible. My next move is to bring up my lagging body parts and hopefully hit the stage

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    i say go for it!! you are already in better shape than a lot i've seen on stage. hats off to ya man

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    i say go for it!! you are already in better shape than a lot i've seen on stage. hats off to ya man
    Thanks bro i appreciate that alot

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    whats up TY? thanks for the update bro i have been following for awhile with interest,you looking great man,as mentioned the down angle makes it a little hard to judge your legs but they still lagging a little but for sure you have improved them,just stay focused man you gonna get there thats for sure,keep your head up and keep grinding.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    whats up TY? thanks for the update bro i have been following for awhile with interest,you looking great man,as mentioned the down angle makes it a little hard to judge your legs but they still lagging a little but for sure you have improved them,just stay focused man you gonna get there thats for sure,keep your head up and keep grinding.
    Thanks bro. Bro i think its the angle ima take another leg pic straight up with no down angle.

ty357 is offline Member

leg pic

leg pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails end of 9th week vid-2010-04-25-17.43.38.jpg   end of 9th week vid-2010-04-25-17.45.21_bronx_new-york_us.jpg  

KTY
    KTY is offline New Member
    Next time get your woman to hold the phone upright so I don't have to cock my head sideways to watch!

Looking good however, keep it up

Exilus is offline Banned
    i confirm. definitely bigger and more defined, they really aren't far behind to match your huge upper body.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KTY View Post
    Next time get your woman to hold the phone upright so I don't have to cock my head sideways to watch!

Looking good however, keep it up
    lol sorry bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    i confirm. definitely bigger and more defined, they really aren't far behind to match your huge upper body.
    thanks alot brother

6ft5 is offline Member
    Well I was going to mention the angle I'm the same w lagging leggs mine have been bigger but due to a broken knee cap and torn liggs they mite just stay smaller for me at least. Your leggs are verry lean and the muscles are popping out. keep it up! You have a bi more water up top so if you decide to lean out the propotionate scale shouldn't be that off. Hit those calves hard along w the the front trap muscular pose on your lagging phase, cuz your arms are huge! Overall totaly awsome work!

KTY
    KTY is offline New Member
    leg pics
    Those are some nice wheels bro! Great work. You look good.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    Well I was going to mention the angle I'm the same w lagging leggs mine have been bigger but due to a broken knee cap and torn liggs they mite just stay smaller for me at least. Your leggs are verry lean and the muscles are popping out. keep it up! You have a bi more water up top so if you decide to lean out the propotionate scale shouldn't be that off. Hit those calves hard along w the the front trap muscular pose on your lagging phase, cuz your arms are huge! Overall totaly awsome work!
    Thanks bro and i will hit the lagging parts
    Quote Originally Posted by KTY View Post
    Those are some nice wheels bro! Great work. You look good.
    Thanks alot bro

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    yeah ty i think those pics a little better,i dont think your wheels are lagging that much bro just keep plugging away and stay focused. what you running a 12 weeker?

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Big Ty357 you are looking great brother!!!!!! Keep hitting those legs and keep eating!!!! You have a Riddick voice!!! LOL!!!!! You are the next action hero that america is waiting for!!!!!!! Keep up the great work brother!!!!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    lookin goodies.

haha nice youtube username tho, allnatural4u...

dont u think the natural bit is a lie haha

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    yeah ty i think those pics a little better,i dont think your wheels are lagging that much bro just keep plugging away and stay focused. what you running a 12 weeker?
    Thanks bro. Yea im doing a 12 week
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Big Ty357 you are looking great brother!!!!!! Keep hitting those legs and keep eating!!!! You have a Riddick voice!!! LOL!!!!! You are the next action hero that america is waiting for!!!!!!! Keep up the great work brother!!!!
    Thanks brother And im staying on those legs. LOL riddick voice and next action hero lol Your gonna be my side kick lol thanks bro
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    lookin goodies.

haha nice youtube username tho, allnatural4u...

dont u think the natural bit is a lie haha
    Thanks bro. LOL sssshhhhhhhhhh im still natural My body just makes 500mg a week of test lol

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Much love brother....Much Love!!!!!!!

Thread Information