sportf190 is offline Junior Member

bf 6;0 200 4 weeks left ace prop

hey just would like a rough estimate on if I am close to 10% i still have the lower ab fat I can't seem to get rid of and it is annoying but heres my pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bf 6;0 200 4 weeks left ace prop-photo.jpg  

lelyano23 is offline Banned
    looking very good bro ur abs looks good very clear

thanks but i still notice the lower stomache fat and the lighting is good for that pic but for some you can see it more as it kind of pops out.. another thing is my chest and traps are not up to par with my shoulders which i hate.. I have been trying to do neutral grip dumbells, but i know you can not target the inner pecs.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Looking solid bro, I'd say you're very close to 10%. Hard to tell by the single (dark) pic, but based on that you're close if not already there.

thanks man electrionic thing says 13% somehow but whatever.. my waist is around a 33 trying to get it down one more inch before it is over.. basically just having carbs postworkout oats, and a carb up every saturday with 250-300 grams

TEST P is offline New Member
    My raw esimated guess is that you have 8 or 9 % bodyfat

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lookin ripped dude! jeeez! def ready for pool season haha! whatre ur dosages for prop and ace?

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Looking great!!!!! I been dieting around 5 wks now & still cant get rid of that lower fat around my stomach either.Thats the hardest part to lose.How much cardio are you doing????
    Last edited by sanman; 04-29-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Lol u already know bro def ready for pool season.. Dosages are only 50mg of prop rod and 100mg of tren eod.. Cardio is done only 3 times a week about to pick it up but I'm waiting for nice weather here in ct to go for mourning runs outside lol. The biggest thing is basically 50-60 grams of oats a day with 1 day at 150 and sat is at 250-300 grams postwokout meal

Quote Originally Posted by sportf190 View Post
    Lol u already know bro def ready for pool season.. Dosages are only 50mg of prop rod and 100mg of tren eod.. Cardio is done only 3 times a week about to pick it up but I'm waiting for nice weather here in ct to go for mourning runs outside lol. The biggest thing is basically 50-60 grams of oats a day with 1 day at 150 and sat is at 250-300 grams postwokout meal
    Wow 3 days...I am doing 5-6 days a wk 45-50 mins each session & still having problems losing the lower stomach.What do you mean when you say the biggest thing is the oats????

yeah.. i only eat about 1 cut of oats after the gym and thats it for my carbs.. i still eat about 7-8 meals a day all protein, with some meals with salad, others with nuts.. going low carb while on the juice has def helped me keep mass, and i'm going to up the mourning cardio to 5 days a week at about 35 min first thing in the mourning for the final 3-4 weeks.. and when i say oats that is the only carb source ill eat just postworkout shake

Thanks sportf190 !!!!!!!

Yea no problem bro you need anything just ask

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    looking real good

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sportf190 View Post
    thats a pretty small dosage of prop IMO, BUT if it works for you then keep it up! dont think im suggesting u boost it up by any means, i would have used 100mg eod instead of 50mg, but if its working then by all means stik with it

Thread Information