Thread: Ripped Stomach?

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member

Ripped Stomach?

I want a ripped 6 pack it just dont seem possible with out me being completely skinny.

I have changed my diet an my protien from a gainer to a iso but it just dont seem like its gettin that extra lower abb.
    I do abbs everyday i go to the gym pretty well.

heres a few pictures any ideas to help me out ?
    Last edited by kallmenelly; 05-03-2010 at 10:54 AM.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    jeez dude what r u worried about? lol u look awsome in those pics and HAVE ABS. you also look pretty dry. try doing reverse crunches 3-4 sets at 20-25 reps each set. u look good, dont lose ur nut over not having lower abs lol

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    u have abs, wtf

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^^^ x2, stop bitchin, I wish I had abs!

I understand you want them more ripped - that's going to be alot less about doing abs everyday (not necessary) and alot more about your diet. Post it up and let's have a look at what you're eating.

thetruthc32 is offline Associate Member
    some people just cant get them no matter what, be happy with what you got man

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    ^ I agree!

Your abs are pretty sweet plus you have a really nice shape that over the years you can build on. Keep doing what you are doing, If your looking for bigger then gradually up your calories until you get the sweet spot where your not putting on fat.

Bet the birds love you man!

Implement is offline Junior Member
    Will it ever stop? I don't know. Turn off the lights, and I'll glow. To the extreme, I rock a mic, like a vandal. Light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle. Dance! Bum-rush the speakers that boom. I'm killin' your brain, like a poisonous mushroom!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    Will it ever stop? I don't know. Turn off the lights, and I'll glow. To the extreme, I rock a mic, like a vandal. Light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle. Dance! Bum-rush the speakers that boom. I'm killin' your brain, like a poisonous mushroom!
    LoL, you're wrong brutha!

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    ur abs are kind of small. you should try these exercises I like to do. cable crunches, with these you can pile on the weight (make sure you go to failure). Weighted knee raises, for these go to the chin up/dip/leg raise station... bring a light db with you 20lbs for example. Hold the db with your feet and concentrate on you contracting your lower abs while doing the weighted knee raises. I involve a twisting ab exercise to my ab routine as well. I either use the cable at stomach height twist with your abs for a full range of motion, or I load a BB with a lil weight and forcefully twist the bb to one side with my core and stop it with the opposite side of my core. Do this for 4 weeks and see if you notice a difference.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    Thanks yea i will try that.

Thread Information