ray0414 is offline Member

New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months

OK ill start with my stats.

27 years old, been lifting since i was about 15. Been eating high protein for maybe 2-3 years now, gained probably 10lbs since then.

weight is about 173 with no shoes. im 5'7 1/2. arms are 16'25-16'5 flexed would love to have 17' no flex and cold one day.

No cycles yet.

BF is probably 13-14. my fat is in my legs and ass.always been that way.

Bench max is probably about 300, i use good form so im not super worried about strength. I have a very bad lower back which caused me to not do legs at all cause the gym i workedout at didnt have much for legs and i cant do regular squats, so my legs are years behind my upper body. Ive been lifting legs on a regular basis for couple years now tho cuase i switched gyms, within the past 5-6months i started doing squats on the smith machine with a belt and its much better on my back, i go down past 90 and get an excellent squeeze and ive seen gains in my legs. i also do somewhat heavy leg presses, going alll the way down to my chest, nice and slow. strenght and size is progressing. I work calves now twice a week, they are very strong, just dont have genetics for big calves (i also blame bad calf developement on having flat feet, i dont want with my calves like most people therefore they dont grow lol) I dont really do any cardio, probably should. if i did cardio im sure the definition in my legs would be better, i can feel all the muscles and striations coming in, just hard to see. and also i do light ab workout 1-2times a week, if i shred the fat theyd look ripped so just a maintain workout for abs works for me.

I have a way to get ahold of some tbol, probably going to wait 2-3months til i have a lil more money which ill have plenty to spare come fall time.would like to gain 10-15lbs from it.

alrighty well heres some pix i snatched at the gym a couple nights ago when i was alone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-1.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-2.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r11part2.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r22.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r19.jpg  

a few more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r35part2.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r37.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r38part2.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r3.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r4.jpg  

a few more and a couple after taht
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r5.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r25part2.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r29part2.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r30.jpg  

last 2 pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r31.jpg   New pix including legs, 1st cycle coming in 2-3months-r23part2.jpg  

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    OK ill start with my stats.

27 years old, been lifting since i was about 15. Been eating high protein for maybe 2-3 years now, gained probably 10lbs since then.

weight is about 173 with no shoes. im 5'7 1/2. arms are 16'25-16'5 flexed would love to have 17' no flex and cold one day.

No cycles yet.

BF is probably 13-14. my fat is in my legs and ass.always been that way.

Bench max is probably about 300, i use good form so im not super worried about strength. I have a very bad lower back which caused me to not do legs at all cause the gym i workedout at didnt have much for legs and i cant do regular squats, so my legs are years behind my upper body. Ive been lifting legs on a regular basis for couple years now tho cuase i switched gyms, within the past 5-6months i started doing squats on the smith machine with a belt and its much better on my back, i go down past 90 and get an excellent squeeze and ive seen gains in my legs. i also do somewhat heavy leg presses, going alll the way down to my chest, nice and slow. strenght and size is progressing. I work calves now twice a week, they are very strong, just dont have genetics for big calves (i also blame bad calf developement on having flat feet, i dont want with my calves like most people therefore they dont grow lol) I dont really do any cardio, probably should. if i did cardio im sure the definition in my legs would be better, i can feel all the muscles and striations coming in, just hard to see. and also i do light ab workout 1-2times a week, if i shred the fat theyd look ripped so just a maintain workout for abs works for me.

I have a way to get ahold of some tbol, probably going to wait 2-3months til i have a lil more money which ill have plenty to spare come fall time.would like to gain 10-15lbs from it.

alrighty well heres some pix i snatched at the gym a couple nights ago when i was alone.
    You hae a good base. I wouldnt run tbol as a first cycle. Test alone is generally recommended as a first

By the way thought id give a quick rundown of my diet, about 20 eggs a day(2 yolks total), turkey, tuna, PBJ on whole grain and natty peanut butter. fruit. couple protein shakes. lasagna daily lol also have bagels too with zero fat cream cheese.
    im not a big meat eater so it can be difficult but i normally hit 250-275grams of protein. i normally eat every 2-3 hours. i take jacked before working out, creatine too and aakg too.flax oil pills, glucosamine. ive been throwin in some burgers here adn there for some meat.

ty357 is offline Member
    nice base like above stated. stick with one compound preferably test and you will be happy with the results. go to the diet section as well. theres a heap of knowledge there to get you on the right track too. good luck

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree, u need to have a STRICT diet, dont just 'throw stuff in' to get protein, if u eat a buncha sh1t ur gonna look like it. u need to diet year around and stay lean year around, trust me, itll help you in the long run. i suggest u trim down a bit before jumping in, and you dont have much to lose. hit the diet section up and good luck

i eat good year around dont worry.i also eat yogurt and cottage cheese as snacks. since im trying to gain weight tho i eat late at night, which has made me add a lil fat, but ive also gained muscle too. Changing my diet a couple years ago works ALOT and im always tellin people i know how important it is, and in the past 3-4 months i added barbell rows (awesome) and smith machine squats so ive seen good gains from both of those. Right now im still pretty set on using tbol as my first. it isnt as good as test, but from the research ive done its not a bad 1st cycle and can go alone. my buddy at the gym gained about 15-20pounds when he took it a few months ago. id be happy with 7-10 solid.

BignBig is offline Junior Member
    Good symmetry n nice GYM

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I know this isn't constructive, but please allow me this indulgence - based on the diet you mentioned, mine is 20x better than yours and I don't have lats to speak of. WTF!!!!!

Sorry for the hijack and using this as a means to vent...

Constructively - I think the BF is a bit higher than you are saying, maybe 16%. I'd get the BF down just a bit before considering a cycle. And do your research!

NMacFar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I know this isn't constructive, but please allow me this indulgence - based on the diet you mentioned, mine is 20x better than yours and I don't have lats to speak of. WTF!!!!!

Sorry for the hijack and using this as a means to vent...

Constructively - I think the BF is a bit higher than you are saying, maybe 16%. I'd get the BF down just a bit before considering a cycle. And do your research!
    And what exercises are you doing for your lats?

Ray, you are looking solid. Juice will do your body good, juice will do your body REALLY good. hahaha.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by NMacFar View Post
    And what exercises are you doing for your lats?
    Big compound movements, for the most part. I was doing weighted pull ups, but had to drop the additional weight because I gained 25lbs. Lat pulldown with varying grips. Bent over barbell rows, seated rows.

i havent done lat pull downs since i was 17. ive done alot of weighted pullups over the years. i dont go down all the way, i go down a couple inches before the bottom, flexing out my lats and holding myself in place. There was a back machine at my old gym that i really loved that helped my back out, and when i came back to this gym there wasnt as much, so i started doing barbell rows, reverse grip and regular grip. i also do alot of T-bar rows. and make sure u flare your lats between sets it helps with the growth cause your showing hte muscle what its supposed to do and how to look.

Thread Information