opel_31 is offline New Member

new to all this ..... need some advice pls :)

hi all i have been training an watching my diet for just over 4 months now and i am suprised at how far i have come, as i have lost 30lb and toned up and more importantly i feel great about my self.

im 6ft, 168 lb, 24 years old as mentioned i watch what i eat and work out 5 times a day.

to the bottom left is a pic of my upper body and to the right is a pic of how i aspire to look, athletic/cut, so to achieve this i would have to lose fat and increase muscle mass.

now during the last 5 months i have realised that to achieve the boy i want requires hard work,dedication and time and dis is somthing with i have no problem with.

i find my self every evening online researching anabolic steroides as a form of suplemtation along with protien creatin for example (am i a fool for thinking this ?) and one which has caught my attention is Anavar Oxandrolone as im looking to get cut and not bulk up to much.

at this point i find my self lost and asking questions like shall i shant i, good idea bad idea, as i have no one to talk to about steroides as there illigal, most people i no disagree with anabolic steroides and i dont no anyone personally who takes them.

so i would be greatfull if some one could shed some light and give me adivce, thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new to all this ..... need some advice pls :)-3941184118_373d349789.jpg   new to all this ..... need some advice pls :)-sixpackabs.jpg  
    Last edited by opel_31; 07-25-2010 at 04:28 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    welcome.
    first you may want to tweak your diet and training a bit, how old are you?

hi, im 24, ill up date dat on my thread, thanks

Big
    you're on the edge of being too young, but it's debatable. before a whole bunch of guys jump in here telling you that oral only cycles suck, I'll interject that anavar can be a nice cycle if it matches your goals, and in your case it appears to. there are a couple logs in the Q+A section, check those out.

Big

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you look lean and halfway to your goal in your pic, glad to hear you are doing research also! i would say stick with your training and diet for a few more months and see if you can get any more progress out of it, continue to do your research, then consider if you want to use AAS or not

yeh i can see that happening as iv come across loads of threads which rip apart oral cycles, thanks for the link got some serious reading to do lol

fanks bro, well im leaning more towards sticking to my traing and diet as im in no rush as in the past iv found that with fast weight loss comes fast weight gains.

would it be a good idea to give an example of my diet on this thread on a diet thread?

Big
    start a thread in the diet section and the guys will help you tweak it

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by opel_31 View Post
    hi all i have been training an watching my diet for just over 4 months now and i am suprised at how far i have come, as i have lost 30lb and toned up and more importantly i feel great about my self.

im 6ft, 168 lb, 24 years old as mentioned i watch what i eat and work out 5 times a day.

to the bottom left is a pic of my upper body and to the right is a pic of how i aspire to look, athletic/cut, so to achieve this i would have to lose fat and increase muscle mass.

now during the last 5 months i have realised that to achieve the boy i want requires hard work,dedication and time and dis is somthing with i have no problem with.

i find my self every evening online researching anabolic steroides as a form of suplemtation along with protien creatin for example (am i a fool for thinking this ?) and one which has caught my attention is Anavar Oxandrolone as im looking to get cut and not bulk up to much.

at this point i find my self lost and asking questions like shall i shant i, good idea bad idea, as i have no one to talk to about steroides as there illigal, most people i no disagree with anabolic steroides and i dont no anyone personally who takes them.

so i would be greatfull if some one could shed some light and give me adivce, thank you.
    That's dedication! Im jk bro I'm assuming you eat 5x/day. Start a thread in the diet section and we can tweak it for ya.

pitbul is offline Banned
    If you run anavar make sure that you run at least 200mg test a week..just make sure you do your research before you do anything!!Trust me i paid the price years ago.Goodluck

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbul View Post
    If you run anavar make sure that you run at least 200mg test a week..just make sure you do your research before you do anything!!Trust me i paid the price years ago.Goodluck
    not true at all.

Thread Information