Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GatorNica is offline New Member

Am I ready for some gear???

Hi guys, I just want some advice on if you guys think I'm ready for some gear. I've never used any kind of gear, been all natural, but am thinking of taking the next step. Looking for some members with experience.

• 24 years old (turn 25 on July)
    • Been working out seriously for 3 years.
    • Workout 5 days a week, love to lift heavy!
    • Competing for the past year.
    • 190 lbs.
    • 6'0
    • Not sure about body fat but kinda low (look at pics)
    • My diet is really clean (chicken, fish, rice, broccoli, oats, protein, eggs, pb, only cheat once a week (love pizza)

Goal: To add around 10-15 lb of lean muscle. Weight 200-205 of solid muscle.

I know its going to take a lot of hard work and dedication, but I love bodybuilding and love to workout and live a healthy lifestyle. I know I can dedicate myself 100% to this.

I was thinking of doing for my first cycle:

• 400 mg/week or 500 mg/week - Test E
    • 20mg/ED or 30 mg/ED - D-bol
    • 12 week cycle

Not sure about the PCT, still research. Suggestions are more than welcome.

What do you guys think? Do you think it would make a difference between the lighter or stronger cycle (between the two I mentioned)?

Here are some pics: the first pic is from a couple of weeks ago (February 10th, 2010), my weight was around 192 (was trying to bulkup a bit, don't want to add too much fat thou). The last 4 were taken two days before my last competition (12/24/2009), my weight was around 180. Competed in 80 kg (won 1st! and overall).

I might be talking shit right now, but I think I got good genetics, I can get lean really fast, and have good proportion. I want get bigger but stay fairly lean.

Think I'm ready? Advice?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I ready for some gear???-pic1.jpg   Am I ready for some gear???-pic3.jpg   Am I ready for some gear???-pic4.jpg   Am I ready for some gear???-pic5.jpg   Am I ready for some gear???-pic6.jpg  

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i think ur ready. ur lean enough to start and some will say not old enough but i say go for it. if your SERIOUS about bodybuilding then i say go for it. most guys take AAS just for the hell of it to get bigger, this is a different reaon..for the sport. just be sure to look around here on the site first for your pct protocol and other vital info just to be sure. good luck in future comps!

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    Damn I hate you and your genetics

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    great natural base. keep researching before you take the plunge on AAS,SERMS,AI's etc

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    Damn I hate you and your genetics
    You should actually be saying damn I hate your incredible hard work and dedication... you could look like that too...

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Not if he has the "FAT" gene!!!! LMFAO!!!!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    You should actually be saying damn I hate your incredible hard work and dedication... you could look like that too...
    I agree...LOL

I think your probably the most ready person physically speaking that I have ever seen on this site. Just make dang sure you have researched all the compounds and know the risk vs benefits of each. Also know proper PCT protocals and ask as many questions as you can.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    you look brilliant i would love to see results with aas keep up the hard work

getfit28 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    you look brilliant i would love to see results with aas keep up the hard work
    Damn bro, I don't believe you never cycled before as you look very very lean and defined... I've been cycling for 3-4 years now and I still do not look like that...

Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    Damn bro, I don't believe you never cycled before as you look very very lean and defined... I've been cycling for 3-4 years now and I still do not look like that...
    Never done gear before, just really dedicated to my diet and training. Friends ("regular people"- Arnold)haha, think I go overboard with diet and training but they don't know the feeling you get of being on stage looking sharp. Feel in top of the world.

What would happend if I get on gear... probably would feel like a god.

Going to keep doing some research but think I will jump soon on a the stuff.

ty357 is offline Member
    Looking real good bro. Your dedication shows keep it up. I waited 2 just a week ago to take a walk on the wild side and im 28, and i feel my genetics are fairly well. With your base you will do fine. Just like the vets say do your reaearch

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    look great man...
    before you start make sure you know the ins and outs of PCT, it is more important than the cycle itself..

oh yeah, ur going to be a beast on gear....

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    looks likek adecent base.

Thanks for the advice guys. For sure going to research the PCT more before starting.

Blog Entries
    you look awsome bro.. nice base... low bf% your good to go imho....if you cycle do a log here so all the young ones can see the benifits of doing things the right way....goodluck...

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    Your natural? :O Holy shit dude

bifda is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorNica View Post
    Never done gear before, just really dedicated to my diet and training. Friends ("regular people"- Arnold)haha, think I go overboard with diet and training but they don't know the feeling you get of being on stage looking sharp. Feel in top of the world.

never mind, out.
    Last edited by bifda; 02-26-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    I hate him too, but genetics do play a big roll in body building.

Quote Originally Posted by bifda View Post
    never mind, out.
    why you changed your first post. All advice is good, it was your opinion. thanks for the advice anyways.

Darksyde is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I agree...LOL

I think your probably the most ready person physically speaking that I have ever seen on this site. Just make dang sure you have researched all the compounds and know the risk vs benefits of each. Also know proper PCT protocals and ask as many questions as you can.
    pretty much what i was about to say.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Obviously you look great. Maybe i'm crazy, but I like your look in the 1st pic much better than the shredded pics. To me it just looks more natural and healthy. I do realize however that you can't qualify for a comp like that either, so I get it. Just wanted to add my .02 - but great job!!!

JinNtonic is offline Member
    If you look that good Natty why cycle? Unless going pro

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You have a very solid look and have obviously got your diet down very well. You could definately stay natural and still make some improvements and continue to compete at that level. I competed naturally for 15 years and have no regrets about it. I hope you really give it some thought as you are only natural once. If you do decide to take it to the next level you are as ready as anyone. As far as advice, chest, arms and shoulders look fantastic. I would prioritize hamstrings and overall back thickness and then quads (calves obviously too). I think a year of heavy deadlifts would dramatically improve your look.

Congrats on the win, nothing more I like to see than someones hard work pay off for them.

big weight is offline New Member
    you are ready just do a good amount of research on your pct and your good to go keep updating

BIGMIKETORR is offline Junior Member
    lookin good bro .....keep it up nd keep us posted

Hey Guys. It's been a couple of months since I started thread. And I'm thinking of starting like I said on my first post with, already order some gear... still kinda debating of whether to start or give it more natural time. Anyways this is what im thinking like I said before:

12 week cycle
    500 mg per week test-e
    30 mg of dbol ed 1-4week

PCT: Nolva and Clomid.

One of my question is: I've been trying to bulk up naturally and have been kinda stuck around 195 lb and I've gain some fat, even thou I'm still very dedicated to my diet. If I decide to do my first cycle should I cut down body fat till I look competition ready (like I look in the pics of my first post "ripped") or should I just do it like I am right now (new pics) around 195 lb. Remember I'm doing all of this because I love bodybuilding and love competing, not just to get big for the hell of it. I want to do everything very careful and the way is supposed to be, if it would be better to wait I would do that... there no hurry for me.. but I'm just looking for wise advice. So I would really appreciate advice from experience members.

So should cut down till I am competition ready and then start my cycle or should I just do it in my current state. What would be better.

These pics are from my current state. Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I ready for some gear???-pic1.jpg   Am I ready for some gear???-pic2.jpg   Am I ready for some gear???-pic3.jpg  

mike673 is offline New Member

damn bro, whats your diet look like?

Hey guys. can anybody help me with the question in my last post??? Thanks.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey bud,

IMO, if you are ready to take the step, your current BF level is fine.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,

You have huge shoulders for a natty guy! Hard to believe, but my hats off to you and your work ethic.

The cycle looks good to me. May want to keep an AI handy and be ready to adjust the test amount if needed. You'll get your added size in water quickly, but with your diet so tight my guess is you'll be fine.

My best advise bro....is get your blood work up before you cycle! That way you'll have a snap shot of where you should be natty after PCT. How else would you know if your PCT worked if you don't know where you started from!

Good Luck and stay safe!

MJ

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    IMO you're good to go as is, your bodyfat is lower than alot of people who start AAS. Sounds like you've researched your PCT, so I don't think you need to wait.

My only criticism of your cycle would be the dbol ; alot of first time users will run just one compound (just test alone) to see how they react. If you experience sides and are using the dbol + test, you won't know which compound is causing it.

mike673 is offline New Member
    awesome work, can you post your diet?

layeazy is offline Banned
    yeah agree post ur diet man and some dimensions im sure we all wouid like to know lol looking lean

Nezbit44 is offline New Member
    do your research (afterall its your life youre dealing with). Ive always been natural bc i love working out, kind of a therapy thing and I just love the gym- the way it makes you feel better about yourself and shit…no homo. I didn’t want to lose that passion. I know once you take the plunge, training natty is never the same. But, now I am taking the plunge next week. I know when you have your mind set to make the step, its gonna happen. Just do shit right…

H: 5’11”
    W: 185
    BF%: 10
    Starting next week: my first cyc:

Test E (week 1-12) - 500mg/week
    Eq.(week 1-10) - 450mg/week
    Finish up with anavar (week 9-14)
    And mostly a great PCT plan of clom and nolv

...be sure to eat right(which you obviously do), and do cardio to aid with the water reten. from the test...
    Last edited by Nezbit44; 06-18-2010 at 02:42 AM.

Nezbit44 is offline New Member
    this is just my cyc. imma start with I believe. obviously, everyone has their opinions and I was told to do Test alone my first cyc to find out the sides. so maybe thats an option. most the senior bloggers are giving you the worse case scenario sides...i live in a college town where literally everyone is cycling. most of them are doing ok (minus the roid rage probable bc the excessive drinking). IF YOU DO IT, DO IT RIGHT. im a new member as well, KIT and we can compare results...

steakline is offline New Member
    Thanks for these posts, I was about to jump in a cycle when I was just getting back in gym, now I am not. Going for a clen /T3 stack though

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    you only live once, why not is what i say! get some test

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    You sick b1tch...

Lookin good brother

glover is offline Associate Member
    Hey Guys. It's been a couple of months since I started thread. And I'm thinking of starting like I said on my first post with, already order some gear... still kinda debating of whether to start or give it more natural time. Anyways this is what im thinking like I said before:

12 week cycle
    500 mg per week test-e
    30 mg of dbol ed 1-4week

PCT: Nolva and Clomid.

One of my question is: I've been trying to bulk up naturally and have been kinda stuck around 195 lb and I've gain some fat, even thou I'm still very dedicated to my diet. If I decide to do my first cycle should I cut down body fat till I look competition ready (like I look in the pics of my first post "ripped") or should I just do it like I am right now (new pics) around 195 lb. Remember I'm doing all of this because I love bodybuilding and love competing, not just to get big for the hell of it. I want to do everything very careful and the way is supposed to be, if it would be better to wait I would do that... there no hurry for me.. but I'm just looking for wise advice. So I would really appreciate advice from experience members.

So should cut down till I am competition ready and then start my cycle or should I just do it in my current state. What would be better.

These pics are from my current state. Thanks guys.
    You should not try to stay competition ready on first cycle. You will gain some water weight from that cycle anyway. You should maitain a high quality diet but not restricted. You may have to make some adjustment since you will be introducing a whole new scenario into the mix.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's been said many times but you look great. Awesome base. Yes you are ready now. Also as stated, dont worry about a little water weight and dont try to stay at competition state. It's actually unhealthy to be to low of body fat for to long. Keeping 6% or above is good but I wouldn't go lower. Im happy with 9-10% most of the time but when I am ready to cut 6-7% will be my bottom line I think for next summer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information