only-juice is offline New Member

Advice needed Keep cuttin or start Bulkin (pics)..? Critiques Welcome

Age 25
    Height 5'9
    Weight 192 lbs
    Bf% not sure...16-18%..???
    Cycle history none
    Years training 4 on n off. 1.6 with a good diet and routine.

The first pic is 3 months old, all others are recent. I have lost 16 lbs in 3 months. I wanted the weight loss to be slow, so I can preserve as much muscle as I can. what do you guys think ? Should I keep cutting down until I reach 10% bf and then go on a slow bulk and stay on it. Or Should I just start bulkin again...? Also Please critique on any laggin parts. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Advice needed Keep cuttin or start Bulkin (pics)..? Critiques Welcome-traps56.jpg   Advice needed Keep cuttin or start Bulkin (pics)..? Critiques Welcome-traps31.jpg   Advice needed Keep cuttin or start Bulkin (pics)..? Critiques Welcome-side12.jpg   Advice needed Keep cuttin or start Bulkin (pics)..? Critiques Welcome-forlori.jpg   Advice needed Keep cuttin or start Bulkin (pics)..? Critiques Welcome-back.jpg  

JBarron is offline Member
    It looks like you have great muscle mass, I personally would go on a nice cut. When you get sub 10%bf you'll really see all your hard work in all it's glory :-)

That for me is so beneficial after having been on a drawn out bulk.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I agree with JBarron - I started a bulk (very clean too) when I was around 15% and regret doing so - i'm now sitting around 18% and leaving for a beach resort in Mexico on Sunday.... not feeling very comfortable!

I say keep doing a slow cut or better yet a body recomp until you reach 10%, then switch over to a very clean bulk if you want to, or keep doing the body recomp if you find you're slowly gaining LBM and still cutting the bodyfat. Also, you look like you have a very solid base, so you should look great at 10%!

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    It looks like you have great muscle mass, I personally would go on a nice cut. When you get sub 10%bf you'll really see all your hard work in all it's glory :-)

Dude, is that you in your avy? Looking super ripped bro, great job!

JBarron is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Dude, is that you in your avy? Looking super ripped bro, great job!
    Yeah, thanks mate! that's me after my very first cycle, it was prop for 12 weeks.

I'm gonna run some tbol and more prop in about a month or so, try and add some solid mass

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post

Thanks man...I have been leaning towards goin all the way to 10% since I have never been that low in bf % before. I wana achieve what I thought was unachievable.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I agree with JBarron - I started a bulk (very clean too) when I was around 15% and regret doing so - i'm now sitting around 18% and leaving for a beach resort in Mexico on Sunday.... not feeling very comfortable!

I say keep doing a slow cut or better yet a body recomp until you reach 10%, then switch over to a very clean bulk if you want to, or keep doing the body recomp if you find you're slowly gaining LBM and still cutting the bodyfat. Also, you look like you have a very solid base, so you should look great at 10%!
    LOL I feel you on not wanting to be at a resort with the current bf% but bro 18% is not too bad in my opinion but again, everybody looks different at 18%. All our bodies have favorite spots for storing fat soo..

Thanks man, you also sayin the same thing as to go down to 10%. So now I am leaning more and more towards continuing with the cut until I reach 10% or lower and then do a slow bulk forever!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by only-juice View Post
    Thanks man, you also sayin the same thing as to go down to 10%. So now I am leaning more and more towards continuing with the cut until I reach 10% or lower and then do a slow bulk forever!! lol
    Yea, I know it'll take longer to get that size we all want, but I think in the long run it'll be worth it when you won't have to spend months cutting and risk losing your new gains. Instead, you might have 1 or 2% to deal with which is nothing. This is the direction i'm going as well.

@gbrice, yes man it will take longer to get where I wana be however I'll have the benefit of looking good all year round!

Quote Originally Posted by only-juice;527***0
    @gbrice, yes man it will take longer to get where I wana be however I'll have the benefit of looking good all year round!
    Exactly my point!

george_lifter is offline Junior Member
    Hey J barron, Im about to do a test prop cycle as well. Im doing 12wks at 150mg EOD and from weeks 6-12 doing 60mgs Anavar ED. How did you do yours?

Thread Information