Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Roidreaper,

Thanks so much for saying "I spike my slin levels naturally"

Ever since joining this board every time I have seen someone post about using a slin pin I thought they were trying to say slim pin now it all makes sense...OK so im a little slow...

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Roidreaper,

Thanks so much for saying "I spike my slin levels naturally"

Ever since joining this board every time I have seen someone post about using a slin pin I thought they were trying to say slim pin now it all makes sense...OK so im a little slow...
    Lol its all good man

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Most pro BB have white in there off season, but when on season is around its brown all the way.

Brown rice and white rice have similar amounts of calories, carbohydrates, and protein. The main differences between the two forms of rice lie in processing and nutritional content.

Luck Luciano is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sambud View Post
    LINK: http://diabetes.webmd.com/news/20100...hich-is-better

White rice has a higher glycemic index than brown rice, the researchers say. That index is a measure of how fast a particular food raises blood glucose levels, compared with the same amount of glucose.

“The high glycemic index of white rice consumption is likely the consequence of disrupting the physical and botanical structure of rice grains during the refining process,” the authors write. “The other consequence of the refining process includes loss of fiber, vitamins, magnesium and other minerals, lignans, phytoestrogens, and phytic acid, many of which may be protective factors for diabetes risk.”
    So...it is like white rice is a f.....-up version of brown rice, right? And some people still argue white rice is good?! I don't blame them....I choose brown rice but am honest to say it does taste like shit

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck Luciano View Post
    So...it is like white rice is a f.....-up version of brown rice, right? And some people still argue white rice is good?! I don't blame them....I choose brown rice but am honest to say it does taste like shit
    They ARE the same, except white rice has been refined down from brown rice, which strips it's nutritional value. White rice is an empty carb, brown rice provides essential nutrients and fiber. Having said that, rice in general isn't the best choice as a carb source, at least for somebody wanting to cut.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I think it's mostly taste. I use to THINK white rice was bleached untill I went to Thailand/Philippines and stayed with families who farmed rice. it's all natural. I know people who when they eat brown rice it gives them stomach ache but white is fine. Strange... it's all good for you as long as it's not processed in some negative form.
    brown rice does the same to me. It kills me so the only thing I eat is white rice and it works for me.

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    nice arse in ur pic '^^

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Just to what i do and cook a 50/50 mixture!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information