Manaboy is offline New Member

a Year after gastric Bypass surgery

Wanted to share some progress. Nov 5, 2008 I had the gastric bypass surgery due to medical illness. These were my stats.

Age- 35
    Weight- 315lbs
    Height- 5'10
    BMI- 42%

Today-
    185lbs
    Body fat at 13%

Ive been training since high school and the longest ive taken off from the gym was 4 years. thats when i balloned up. My current diet consists of 5-6 meals a day. Chicken, Fish, lean meats, and lots of veggies. My protein count is at about 300grams. Thinking of doing a 8 week cycle to add a little more muscle mass. Deca and Test. in the past ive used D-bol and Fina in cycles.

Heres a few of pics. This is a pic taken on the day of surgery Nov. 5 2008 at 315 pounds. The second pic was taken July 9. The third pic a week ago. and the final pic is a diagram of what the proceedure entailed. You can see the scars left by the surgery. 5 laproscopic incisions.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Great transformation!! I would hold on the cycle and train natural for at least 6-12 months......Then once you are used to being back in the gym and you have a good diet in check then do the cycle. No sense in rushing back into a cycle. Good job!

dazspdkls is offline New Member
    Thats awesome, keep training hard

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Dude you look great man your S. marks are a lot less present man lose a inch or two man your be in great shape

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Great transformation!! I would hold on the cycle and train natural for at least 6-12 months......Then once you are used to being back in the gym and you have a good diet in check then do the cycle. No sense in rushing back into a cycle. Good job!
    Thanks guys. I've been hitting the gym for about 4 months now trying to get back to my former glory. Since losing alot if weight, I've lost some muscle mass. What stack combo would u guys recommend?

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    After my 1st cycle I keep on eating like I was on test till I was over 265

Saw the doctor and got a negative opinion about doing a cycle. But of course the doctors will always persuade you away from steroids . He said that I could do it but doesn't recommend it. Oh well.

Monster87 is offline Member
    Awesome progress man, but you should wait on cycle a few months, you've got a big frame and could add a lot of natural muscle mass IMO.

Thanks. I was thinking the same. I think I'll push until I plateau, then start a cycle.

joshua2010 is offline New Member
    Oh, that was an amazing transformation and you did it for only 1 year. Congratulations to you man you have successfully overcome the fat problem. I hope your doing better now tightening the abs. Also, at least the scars will remind you how difficult it is to be over weight. Indianapolis Breast Augmentation
    Last edited by joshua2010; 02-06-2010 at 11:45 PM.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    well done mate, really impressive

glad everything worked out for you

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    great transformation looking awesome keep up the good work man

KnowHope is offline Junior Member
    Really impressive change my friend! Just keep at the hard work and keep motivated. Just make sure you listen to the guys and research on the cycle before you do it, although I am sure you are!

All the best for the future!

DeepDiver is offline Junior Member
    You look great, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by okinawa_power View Post
    great transformation!! I would hold on the cycle and train natural for at least 6-12 months......then once you are used to being back in the gym and you have a good diet in check then do the cycle. No sense in rushing back into a cycle. Good job!
    totally agree, go natty with lots of cardio and kalestinics and then when you get there you will already be a pretty big ripped dude. So hold off if u can i know its hard man but its worth it due to the higher risk of gyno related sides and stress on the heart as stated by another member here. Just keep it up and good luck bro

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good lord youve changed a lot!!! very impressive! very impressed, most people i see who go into Gastric bypass (my mother is a O.R. nurse) end up gaining all their weight back within a year or two. you are doing all the right things!!! like stated above a few times, stay natty for now until you get your bodyfat low enough and enough training under your belt. you are lookin good bro, keep it up! we are all rootin for ya!

olfea is offline New Member
    it's really how you control your body in order to lose weight.

always monitor how much you eat after a gastric bypass surgery Phoenix

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    hang in there bro you may reach your goals without a cycle just a little more time so good luck and congrats on the progress

sambud is offline New Member
    Great job

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Guys the last post was almost a year ago... this is a dead thread

Thread Information