deladude is offline Associate Member

hows my base? want to start some clen and t3

due to a shitty job i ended up losing 25lbs. some fat but a lot of it was muscle. i can realy see the loss especialy in my chest which i used to love. job is done with and now im back in the gym

i realy want to just cut waaaay down before i try bulking again. i tried doing both at the same time and it wasnt much fun so i decided i'd lose the fat and start with a clean slate

i weight 222lbs i'm 5'10'' bf% waaaaay to f'ing high

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1117002029a.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	112458Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1117002016.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	112457Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1117002020.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	112459Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1117002040.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	112460Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1117002043.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	112461

im working on getting my diet in line and on pay day ima order some clen and some t3. i dont mind losing a little muscle with the t3 cuz i put it back on pretty easily. what im wondering is does this stuff realy live up to the hype? any tips?
    oh and i realy wanna try some melanotinII

feel free to critique my pics could realy use it
    Last edited by deladude; 11-17-2010 at 11:20 PM.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    What the fuu**k have u been eating man. lol. No just messing with U but still you gained lots of fat and water as I can C.
    Alright, here is my 2 cents advise. Run clen alone work on your cardio twice a day and diet, we need to see some real numbers instead of talking randomly.
    Wait a minute you were ganna say why not run T3 along...Yeah yeah I know, well t3 is little dangerous running it along with clen you really gatta keep in mind that you will face some serious health problems when using it the wrong way. You would experience some bad side effects like heart palpitation, irregular heartbeat, lost of muscle...etc. Its your call, Its your journey. Speaking of muscle, up till now I know no body that can put back muscle that easy/fast at least not at the same pace you mentioned above. It takes a lots of time & effort to grow lean muscle its not easy. An average person with good diet and good excercice trainning grows 1.5lbs to 3lbs muscle per month so do the math.
    I hope I have been helpfull enough to make you think twice about what you wanna do.

thanks for the advice! yeah i think i'll rock the clen on its own then n see how it goes. yeah i put it on pretty easy, always have. my little brother is bigger than me and the cocksucker doesnt even work out.haha

but yeah thanks again. i've always been able to get big but have never tried to get cut before. i realy hope it goes well!!! im getting my bf% taken today hopefully if the trainer is in.

anytime fitness gave me a free year membership (get free tanning too) but their dumbells max @ 100lbs so i figure its a sign for me to get my ass leaned out.haha

after all my time off my weights dropped was using 85lb dumbells for shoulder presses then ended up using 75's when i got back. a month n a half later im up to 90's haha

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I'd stay forget the clen , you clearly need to get your diet in check. Without that, clen won't do jack for you. Forget the T3 either way, you'll risk further LBM loss IMO. Get over to the diet section for some help.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I'd stay forget the clen, you clearly need to get your diet in check. Without that, clen won't do jack for you. Forget the T3 either way, you'll risk further LBM loss IMO. Get over to the diet section for some help.
    yeah i found the diet section last night and posted up. i decided to lay off the t3 but yeah my plan was definately to get my diet right b4 i started the clen . i saw your work with the dude who posted "5 months natural cut" and that was some pretty amazing results!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Bust your ass doing cardio and get the diet right and THEN hit the clen when you stall....which you will. You are about 25lbs and 3 months away from that.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    I agree with big slick hit the cardio without clen for at least a couple months first and then add in clen and maybe t3.

I know it will be tempting to use the clen right now and get easier and quicker results with diet and cardio but IMO it will be better in the long run if you wait to use it.

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    you look like you have a decent amount of muscle under there..hit the cardio hard but instead of t3 or clen i would use a little ephedrine and caffeine as an aid to your diet and exercise program..it helps curb appetite and might give you that little edge..good luck sir i will stay posted

Thread Information