rauntu is offline Junior Member

Ready for some clen?

31yrs old
    5' 9 1/2"
    201lbs (started 222lbs)
    No clue on BF% any guesses would be appreciated

no steroid use although i've been on this site for years.
    I've been working stricky on cardio push-ups, sit-ups, pull ups. and dips for the last 8 weeks. I've been making some real progress but have slowed down a bit. i'd like to get my weight down another 10 lbs. I compete in grappling and mma and im trying to get back to my fighting weight of 185lbs possibly lower. Looking at the pics do you guys think my BF% is low enough yet to consider clen ?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Clen isn't going to do much for you without a solid diet and workout routine in place. I'd suggest you post yours up in the appropriate section(s) and let's have a look at them both.

I'm running 2 - 3 miles a day 5 days a week followed immediately by
    6 sets of 30 pushups feet elevated
    6 sets of 25 crunches
    6 sets 5 pullups
    6 sets 20 dips

As of now I have no "diet" to speak of just try to eat clean.
    To be honest the whole diet section confuses the hell out of me although i know thats where i will get the best results.
    I wish I had my before pictures i looked like a fat slob!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by rauntu View Post
    I'm running 2 - 3 miles a day 5 days a week followed immediately by
    6 sets of 30 pushups feet elevated
    6 sets of 25 crunches
    6 sets 5 pullups
    6 sets 20 dips

As of now I have no "diet" to speak of just try to eat clean.
    To be honest the whole diet section confuses the hell out of me although i know thats where i will get the best results.
    I wish I had my before pictures i looked like a fat slob!
    I didn't mean to diminish your accomplishments so far, congrats on all the weight loss!

I'm just saying that at this point I don't think clen is the answer for you. Get back over to the diet section, read up, ask questions, it will start to make sense. We need to get you a solid diet plan in place. You need the fundamentals in check before you introduce supplements like clen (it's not 'magic' and won't do squat with a poor diet). A proper diet and training regimen will do way more for you then clen will any day of the week. Trust me on this.

PS - time to get a good workout plan in place too. Bodyweight exercises will only bring you so far. Muscle is one of the best fat burners, but you won't build much with bodyweight exercises alone. Good diet + solid workout routine = more LBM and less bodyfat.

Thanks for the advice!
    I decided to go with the "navy seal workout plan" basically to bring myself back to some level of phyiscal fitness before jumping back into the weights. Also to lean up before trying to build muscle. I know my chest is really lacking, but i feel strong. Like i said i would like to drop another 10 - 15lbs. I'll go ahead and jump into the diet section. THanks again!

Thread Information